Thread: Wearing Bras

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I too love to wear a bra. I've said it before, but I love the feel of my breast forms, their weight and pull, the feeling of the bra starps on my shoulders and the sense of femininity it gives me. If you believe the hype, "studies" suggest 8 of 10 women wear the wrong size bra. 2 thoughts: 1) women should get a proper fitting if they don't like their bras or the feel of them and 2) So should men but where can they??????
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

For me, bras are new - and the last "taboo" if you will...

Plus, we don't have to worry about our breasts being hlaf sizes, or getting squished! I love the secure feeling of a bra - don't really know why. I understand that GGs hate bras because there's nothing associated with them that's plesant - and they have to be on ALL day EVERY day if they want to stay 'supported'.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise
    2 thoughts: 1) women should get a proper fitting if they don't like their bras or the feel of them and 2) So should men but where can they??????
    I just got a message online from onehanesplace.com --the Hanes hosiery people. The were announcing that anyone can get a free bra fitting by just asking for one at any Hanes Factory Outlet Store. Go for it Rachel!!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

Anyone that knows me knows how I love to wear my VS bras!
    The feeling I get when I have my breastforms glued on and a push-up demi bra supporting them is so incredibly feminine!
    Girls....we are lucky though. We can get a bra to fit our breasts perfectly.
    GG's don't have it so good. Even if their bras fit right, they still have that underwire cutting into their chest at all times. You think with all the amazing things being invented these days, someone could make a bra GG's would love!
    I really feel for them.

Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

Victoria's Bras

I second that sentiment for VS...the Emma Collection is just wonderful for everyday wear. After my operation, it took about a year for the novelty of the bouncing to wear off. Ladies, that just hurts...! If I could do without Bras entirely though...too much movement in the ocean, ya know?
    Your favorite sexy kitten...

-Lydia K

how can i be a girl with out at least bra panties slip and hose........thats the bare min when i get to dress

They do say that the main reason GG's don't like wearing bras is that their bras are the wrong size/shape/etc. Like other items of attire bras should be bought to fit, not just wear. My wife used to do just that and complain. Over the last few years I've gone with her to shop for lingerie (for a number of reasons). I've tried to encourage her to buy proper fitted ones. Now I know a guy shouldn't tell a GG how to shop for lingerie (particularly a guy that the fashion police have warrants out for). She initially complained about the extra expense of fitted bras, but now she spends half as much on bras as she used and she doesn't complain. And I get to spend hours in lingerie departments holding her handbag while she shops.

I love wearing bras and most of the time I don't even know that I have one on. I've got to careful sometimes that I don't forget to take it off .

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2
    They do say that the main reason GG's don't like wearing bras is that their bras are the wrong size/shape/etc. Like other items of attire bras should be bought to fit, not just wear. My wife used to do just that and complain. Over the last few years I've gone with her to shop for lingerie (for a number of reasons). I've tried to encourage her to buy proper fitted ones. Now I know a guy shouldn't tell a GG how to shop for lingerie (particularly a guy that the fashion police have warrants out for). She initially complained about the extra expense of fitted bras, but now she spends half as much on bras as she used and she doesn't complain. And I get to spend hours in lingerie departments holding her handbag while she shops.

I love wearing bras and most of the time I don't even know that I have one on. I've got to careful sometimes that I don't forget to take it off .
    I have on several occasions forget I was wearing a bra, my SO told me the second time that I never forgot as you can't help but know your wearing a bra.

I currently have 60+ bras and only the first few are somewhat uncomfortable (too small), but since I figured out what size I need thanks to the bra calculator on Playtex website they all fit and feel great!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Kay
    I just got a message online from onehanesplace.com --the Hanes hosiery people. The were announcing that anyone can get a free bra fitting by just asking for one at any Hanes Factory Outlet Store. Go for it Rachel!!
    i went in and got measured, and came out the same size that i have been wearing, but the Hanes brand bra fits so much tighter that i can't wear it. i prefer VS a whole lot more. they cost a bit more, but fit so much better.

Lacey