Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does she like my Fem side?

Why does she like my Fem side?

Ok, over the weekend I was sitting around and thinking, why does she enjoy my crossdressing while 98% or more detest the idea of a BF or Husband being a CD. I like many of you have always fantasized about a GG that not only accepted that part of me, but really enjoyed it. This past week end I told my GG friend that instead of dressing up we could go see a movie. She then asked me if why we where not going to dress up. I told her that I did not want to over burden her with having to do this every weeend and did not want her to think that's all I want to do. She then said I thought you liked doing this and she said "I love dressing you up and trying new make-up looks". I then said: No don't get me wrong I love it too, I was just thinking of you. Are there other GGs that feel the same way and why are there more women willing to have fun with it.

I would guess it would depend on just how secure they are in their own self identity Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes Gena, there are a few. My wife actually helped develop this part of me. She recently said she looks forward to Betty's visits.

That was very nice of you to ask her to a movie. It gave you an answer to how much she enjoys you. Hold on to her!

Betty

Just a thought....You refer to her as your "GG friend" You make no mention of her being a romantic interest for you. And that's fine as long as she is on the same page. It's possible that she is bending over backwards for you to get you interested in her in a romantic way, a committed relationship. I hope I'm wrong if you have no intention of pursuing her in a romantic way and she is wanting that from you. I'm not saying she is not really enjoying helping you dress, I'm sure she is, But it's possible she is trying to hard to please you in hopes of taking the relationship further. Maybe it's time to have a talk about exactly what your intentions and her intentions are in this new found friendship. No need for her to get hurt if by chance she is hoping for more then you are willing to give in the way of a relationship.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gena Gurl View Post
    This past week end I told my GG friend that instead of dressing up we could go see a movie. She then asked me if why we where not going to dress up. I told her that I did not want to over burden her with having to do this every weeend and did not want her to think that's all I want to do. She then said I thought you liked doing this and she said "I love dressing you up and trying new make-up looks". I then said: No don't get me wrong I love it too, I was just thinking of you. Are there other GGs that feel the same way and why are there more women willing to have fun with it.
    Gena,

I think you have a one in a million friend so that would account for why she is so accepting. My wife is accepting but not as much as your GG friend. You're gesture and moreover considerate approach to her feelings, are the other half of the equation in my opinion.

Is there anything else I could say of value? Nah!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Brandy, this is a faily new relationship, and I have not mentioned anything about romance, but I can tell you that there is some hot times after we finish with the dressing and we make out while dressed. I can not say that it is love yet, but can see me with her for a while. My only concern is that I am 13 years her senior I am 63 and she is 45.

Platinum Member
    I think you're starting off with a slightly faulty premise. I suspect that a much larger percentage of GGs accept and enjoy a CDing partner, particularly more mature and experienced women. When one has been around the block a time or two, those adolescent ideals get replaced by real world experience and more sophisticated Tastes. It's great for us, of course, when we happen to find someone on a similar wavelength. Enjoy and accept the gift she is giving

Brandy, this is a faily new relationship, and I have not mentioned anything about romance, but I can tell you that there is some hot times after we finish with the dressing and we make out while dressed. I can not say that it is love yet, but can see me with her for a while. My only concern is that I am 13 years her senior I am 63 and she is 45.
    Now you are bragging! LMAO You 63 and her only 45. But Gena, do the math again. That's an 18 year difference. I'm 63 too BTW.

Still, I think it's time to have a talk with her about where she sees your friendship going. She may not care about the age difference. It's not that unusual.
    But please think about what I said about her motives in being unusually into your dressing. Some people male or female will do anything in hopes of making a new date, friend or companion notice them if they want more out of the relationship. Nothing wrong with it. Been there done that.
    My only fear is that if this is part of her motives because she is falling for you, she can end up hurt. I sense you are not the type to want to hurt her. So maybe that talk is in order. At least you both will know where you stand romantically and if you or her have a problem with the age difference. I widh you a lot of luck...as if meeting her and having her as a friend was not enough good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I think you're starting off with a slightly faulty premise. I suspect that a much larger percentage of GGs accept and enjoy a CDing partner, particularly more mature and experienced women. When one has been around the block a time or two, those adolescent ideals get replaced by real world experience and more sophisticated Tastes. It's great for us, of course, when we happen to find someone on a similar wavelength. Enjoy and accept the gift she is giving
    Kim, the only thing I disagree with is that there are a large persentage of GGs that accept much less enjoy CDing. I have been aroud the block a few times and have never met any one as excepting as this woman and that includes many ladies(including my ex-wife) in my life time that tolerated and or where ok with it. And yes I do agree that age does have something to do with i. Any way just saying.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I hope you both continue to have fun with eachother
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

How a GG will either accept or not accept a crossdressing mate is more about how they see you as a person, as a male. If they trust you and love you...or starting to feel a close bond, I suspect more GG's can learn to accept then we think. I have had two past wives that accepted it, understood it and to a degree, had fun with it. my present SO also has no problem with it and knew from day one that I was a CD. it was on my on-line profile at an alternate lifestyle site. So yes, she was attracted to that fact that I was a CD along with other things about me that she found interesting, attractive or whatever it was. She loves me in my maid's uniform serving her and helping with the housework. She would often be the one to ask me to dress.

Silver Member
    My wife enjoys when I crossdress. She is not threatened and seems to focus on my happiness.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 10-08-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Shorten

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    You have found a wonderful GG friend. I agree that romantically involved GG can often form a different opinion about their man before they are told. You are in a great position, and I hope the two of you stay happy for many years to come in this obviously mature relationship.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

ever ask her this question?

just have fun with it
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

My only concern is that I am 13 years her senior I am 63 and she is 45.
    Your math is way off. You're 18 years older than she is not 13.

Quote Originally Posted by GinaM View Post
    Your math is way off. You're 18 years older than she is not 13.
    Just checking to see if any one was paying attention LOL!

I think it is an "Old School" versus "New School" situation. Old Schooler's were and most probably still are fairly conservative only modified by life experiences if they helped open up their eyes to diversity and the acceptance in the differences in others. New Schooler's grew and grow up in a younger and more open culture. I can see a very big difference in my grand kids. Yes, they still get some conservative or prejudice experiences from those they come into contact in school. However, I truly believe that they are much better equipped and accept diversity than my age group and the next generation and age group of my children. These kids are being exposed to all kinds of different experiences in real life and on our daily sitcoms and TV shows. I think all for the better. Just like all of us wanting to be accepted (I would be happy with more tolerance, though I have never had negative experiences while out in the real world). It is changing, too slowly, but at least in the correct direction.

Good luck with your friend. Talk to her when you are ready. There is no reason to think too seriously too soon. You are definitely not hiding anything from her, so just enjoy and see where life takes you. At our age we deserve that. You are younger than me, but not by much, and I detect a very good foundation of experience and common sense from your posts here.

Banned Read only
    Gena, consider yourself lucky. There are many right here on this very site that wish they had a GG so accepting. Enjoy it for what it is worth and as long as it last. Be sure to treat her to something nice for herself every now and again and tell her it is just because.

Platinum Member
    Kim, the only thing I disagree with is that there are a large persentage of GGs that accept much less enjoy CDing. I have been aroud the block a few times and have never met any one as excepting as this woman and that includes many ladies(including my ex-wife) in my life time that tolerated and or where ok with it. And yes I do agree that age does have something to do with i. Any way just saying.
    Not to quibble, but I said a 'larger percentage' than the 2% you estimated.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    My wife also seems to both prefer and enjoy when I crossdress. She was actually responsible for my first crossdressing experience and subsequent development. She is not threatened and seems to focus on my happiness. If something makes me happy, she supports it. I try to do likewise. She also is a communicator. Dressing has also improved our intimacy.
    My situation is similar to Heatherdress, and out thoughts are aligned.

One thing to consider: are you rich and she just sees you with one foot in the grave and a possible quick means to collect a fortune?

Just Kidding. Have fun with that girl. She's a Keeper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Gena, consider yourself lucky. There are many right here on this very site that wish they had a GG so accepting. Enjoy it for what it is worth and as long as it last. Be sure to treat her to something nice for herself every now and again and tell her it is just because.
    I am one of the many!

Aspiring Member
    Thank you for being truthful about your age.......if she is 45 and you are 13 years apart in age, then you must be 58...........for the 5th time! I think that you should remain that age because 58 is a nice age to be. Heck when I was 58, I could hardly remember how old I was, let alone doing mathematical computations. Enjoy the times you have together.

As previuosly mentioned, thats 18 not 13. I'm 17 years senior to my GF, but we're younger, so percentage wise, the gap is greater. She knew before we became a couple, that I was CD. Didn't faze her at all. She is quite happy to help me dress, or to be around her in female clothing. She has an idea for haloween that she is keen for me to try. Don't think she prefers me en femme, but is more than accepting of my femme side. As she put it, "I know which way your sexual orientation is!"
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I think the original introduction to a gg about cross dressing has a great bearing on acceptance/non acceptance.
    If they see others dressed first and then meet up with someone with like interests it is less of a shock.
    In a group of girls that see men dressed all the time,the stigma is not as great.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    ever ask her this question?

just have fun with it
    Missy, I can tell you that I never have to ask that question as she always tells me how she loves to dress me up, do my make-up, go shopping and such!