Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink Fog? Once the barn doors are open...

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Bingo.....that's me.

I always had a need to express a feminine self pretty much all my life.......I just simply call it the female side of me.
    For me too.. the pink fog is just when I seem to have no control and have to do it... it is probably an adrenaline rush... I not only under-dress but these days dress mostly 50% when I am working from home... upstairs home office... have to change clothes to go talk to people... closetish...

But when the house is mine... the pink fog appears... and work, whatever, goes by the window... Kaz takes over!

I think she needs to get out more! It has been a long time!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Aspiring Member
    I went out last in 2005, got some positive and negative but fear has locked me in closet again. Now that I have a daughter I have to think of what's best for my family. Just the thought of going out and having something seriously unfortunate happen gives me the willies.
    I desperately want to but it's just not worth the risk right now. I feel like one of these days I will have to try it again.

Pink fog can mean different things to different people depending on your personal situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    from what i have seen..... The only people who only go out enfemme once are those who had a bad experience... or get hurt or worse.... and decide that its not worth the risk.... imho.... If you do something successfully it gives you reinforcement to continue to do it again and again...... guess someone could have that on their bucket list and once they do it check it off....

Lets see, first time out it was probably at least a week before I went out again. Maybe two.
    Last week I was out 4 days in a row...a new record.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I think those that go out once probably had an unpleasant experience and are reluctant to talk about it.
    Most of us like to express our successes and not the failures.
    If you don't go out again it is not a failure but probably an overcautious approach to dressing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.