So a few days ago I had to do some preventive maintenance work on a building of mine. In the process I scrapped up may hands and nails rather well on some wire and a block walls. Cuts to the hands and tore one of my fingernails. At the time I did what any other man would do,bite the pieces of the nail that needed to be removed and rubbed it against the block wall to smooth it out a bit. It worked for the moment. I did not think about it again until yesterday when I wanted to put some pantyhose on with my dress, getting cooler so I had a great chance to wear some hose, and without thinking I went into the bathroom got out a nail file and smoothed out the nail that I had torn before I started to put my pantyhose on. It was then that it hit me that I must of without even thinking thought to myself, hey pantyhose are not cheap and if you don't fix the nail you will put a snag in your hose and you know how much you hate putting runs in your hose. Pantyhose are dang expensive am I right. Has it gotten to that point for me that I can just switch from male mode to female mode without thinking. I know if I was putting on a pair of male socks I would not care if I snagged them. How does it work for everyone else.