Thread: Unusual Experience When Dressed

Silver Member

Unusual Experience When Dressed

There was a special crossdressing weekend event that I attended with my wife a short while back. We really looked forward to it and enjoyed every minute of the experience. Part of the agenda required dressing as a French maid. Great! A chance to wear a sexy outfit in the company of many others and feel totally comfortable. We were having such a great time and we decided to leave the inn for a drive. I was totally dressed, loving the adventure - until we got a flat! I have to laugh now, but at the time, I worried that a cop, or local newspaper, or someone who might capture the experience on film and post it on Youtube would stop and enjoy the specticle. It was the fastest but most uneventful tire change I ever made. My wife took a few pictures, I destroyed a pair of heels and broke a nail - but it was both exciting and gave us a few special laughs to remember our weekend. Anyone else have adventures they did not plan when dressed?

You will always remember those special times!!!!!

Good thing you had the sense to have a jack, handle and spare with enough air in it. Flat tires don't occur often now days, and some people aren't prepared when it happens. No adventures for me. I dress at home.

Sounds lie a blast are we going to get to see the pictures?

LOL! While the destroyed heels are unfortunate, the memories will last a long, long time.

It kind of reminds me of the ONE time I decided to underdress to college in black satin panties and a pair of sheer pantyhose on shaved legs, and a friend of mine asked if I would like a ride to my next class, which was all the way across campus. Halfway there, the car gets a flat. He asked for my help repairing it, and so we both got out to assess the situation. I get out, and start to walk by the other tire, when a raggly little tree growing out of the desert soil snagged at my pants. I tried to pull them off, and ended up ripping it so badly, that they ripped almost halfway down my leg. So I was just standing there, in a t-shirt, panties, and pantyhose, wind blowing across my almost-bare legs. My friend looks at me in shock, then pushes me into the back seat of the car, so the car that was coming down the road didn't see me. Then he rummages around in his trunk, and pulls out a pair of shorts.
    He threw them to me, and said, "Sorry, man, this is the best I got."

I went home immediately afterward, and my friend still acts as cool to me as he did before I accidentally outed myself.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

I missed something here. You were playing that famous pretend game, "French Maid goes for a Car Ride?" I'm not so sure they do a lot of that. I am probably nosey, but I look around a lot at The Stop lights. Over The years, I've probably noticed hundreds of thousands of women at those Stop Lights, and NOT One, (NO, not one) looked anything like a French maid!

I'm trying to picture "FiFi" out there changing a tire. In My Mind, Why do I see frilly panties every time she bends over trying to loosen up a lug nut?

Next Time, Play "Middle-Aged Woman goes for A Drive!" I can't imagine any other woman letting her husband stop to help "Fifi." So that leaves you a choice grouping of helpers that includes: Drifters, Lurking/Trawling Perverts, and Sex-Crazed Teenage Boys. For me, this is not the sort of "fun incident" that Joanie would enjoy.

Peace and Love....I think, Joanie

In reply to Sterling, I have seen lions, tigers, bears and even CROSS dressers driving cars.
    Funny how I have noticed the crossdressers more than the various animals.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.