Thread: Acting without thinking

Acting without thinking

So a few days ago I had to do some preventive maintenance work on a building of mine. In the process I scrapped up may hands and nails rather well on some wire and a block walls. Cuts to the hands and tore one of my fingernails. At the time I did what any other man would do,bite the pieces of the nail that needed to be removed and rubbed it against the block wall to smooth it out a bit. It worked for the moment. I did not think about it again until yesterday when I wanted to put some pantyhose on with my dress, getting cooler so I had a great chance to wear some hose, and without thinking I went into the bathroom got out a nail file and smoothed out the nail that I had torn before I started to put my pantyhose on. It was then that it hit me that I must of without even thinking thought to myself, hey pantyhose are not cheap and if you don't fix the nail you will put a snag in your hose and you know how much you hate putting runs in your hose. Pantyhose are dang expensive am I right. Has it gotten to that point for me that I can just switch from male mode to female mode without thinking. I know if I was putting on a pair of male socks I would not care if I snagged them. How does it work for everyone else.

lol.... I've done that in the garage and use the bench grinder to reshape my nail......
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-13-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren the only power tool I had was a hammer drill and I figured if I used that and slipped they might end up calling me stumpy.

You use what you have. I used to use wire cutters (diagonal cutters or "dikes") to trim a damaged nail. And a paper towel and electrical tape on a flesh wound.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

yep, sounds like normal behavior for us guys,but, we gals try to protect our self more and just maybe think before we act. Can't say that I have ever used a grinding wheel on my nails, though. Watched Anthony Hopkins do his toenails in the opening of The Worlds Fastest Indian.

Using the male brain to fix a female problem. Let's see, how about using Bondo for nail repairs? Mask off the flesh and spray paint the nail.

I just hate snagging NEW pantyhose.
    When out I nearly use a brick wall to get rid if a snaggy nail.
    I even showed the wife how to do it.
    She is going to carry a brick around with her now as they are cheaper than nail files.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    She is going to carry a brick around with her now as they are cheaper than nail files.
    And they won't confiscate them at the airport!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    OMG! Can we take a brick through security now? Last time I tried that they made me throw all 5 of them away before I could get on the plane.

S

See GG can learn something from us, we can use our male brain to solve some real female problems. As if any woman did not have enough stuff in her purse, then to add a brick, think I will stick to the nail file and just use the brick in an emergency...lol.

Aspiring Member
    I buy my pantyhose in bulk from OneHanesPlace.com

Ah yes, the technician's battle dressing... paper towel and electrical tape, that is.
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    lol.... I've done that in the garage and use the bench grinder to reshape my nail......
    And people call me an overachiever! lol

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

It's a sin to snag pantyhose with a bad fingernail! That's why I always carry a pair of side cutters in my purse!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Don't most girls usually have bricks in their purses. I know that whenever I pickup my sister's purse I could swear she has a brick in it.

I once chipped a nail at work and walked two flights of stairs and asked the painter for a piece of sandpaper and watched his puzzled face as i started filing my nail with it. Must say works pretty good and now I have sandpaper in my tool box.