Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Concerns about posting a picture

I just put up my pictures here to show YALL what I look like cuz you all dont know me ,, Everyone one around here already knows what I look like an dont have to have a picture they get to see me in person ,,,Pretty LUCKY arent they !! An if they do see my pictures on here they better not copy them unless they PAY ME !! Dam, Poperrazzi always trying to get a free bee !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Candice scared? No... Terrified? Sometimes... I edit out stuff from pictures that I think might lead to people identifying me. The one video I have done so far I locked as private after a 48hr "screening" on here. Most of the stuff I post is of lower quality or mirror shots so the definition is not showing great detail. And Candice also has that girl next door look, but not a perfect 10 by any means. She just tries to blend in, so if her pictures end up somewhere else some one will be less likely to give her a second look.

And also Candice's last name is not posted on here and will remain a mystery. The name "Candice Mae'' is also common enough for any of Candice's stuff to be lost in the flood.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 09-14-2012 at 11:24 PM.

I respect all of you who have pictures...I doubt I'll ever have the courage to post one :/

All I can say, is, don't post a picture connecting you with crossdressing in any way, anywhere, unless you want to be 'out'. All it takes is one person spotting you, and bingo, you're going to be well known to be a crossdresser, with all it entails. If you can't live with that, don't post a picture. Remember, you can't go back to being anonymous, ever, once the cat's out of the bag, the toothpaste's out of the tube, or whatever analogy you want to use. There's no halfway 'out'. And it doesn't take a photograph; I got spotted on an online dating site simply by my profile description; the only saving grace was the fact that there wasn't a photo to confirm who I was. Be careful. Be very, very careful. Unless you want to be out.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hey luscious, That must hurt like heck when you take your eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia_Maine View Post
    There are methods that prevent copying photos off of the web by all but the most expert of photo thieves.
    Hit the "Print Screen" key, then paste the results into any photo editing software and crop the rest of the screen out. Pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I think we all went though this decision making process. If someone "here" recognizes you, are they not also a crossdresser?
    No, there are wives and girlfriends of crossdressers on this site. This could be a problem when and if they become ex wives or ex girlfriends.
    Last edited by Nigella; 09-15-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: There is a multiquote function on the forum, please use it
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    No, there are wives and girlfriends of crossdressers on this site. This could be a problem when and if they become ex wives or ex girlfriends.
    Good thing we can edit posts without a time limit.

I don't have any fears about the pictures I have posted. They are from the shoulders down, a wall, and a floor. Someone would be very hard pressed to be able to say it was me for sure. When I look at the boy vs girl photo section, a lot of girls would be safe as their appearance between femme/drab are dramatically different.

The thing I think that would give someone away for sure are tell tales like tattoos and such. I don't have any so I don't worry about them but I often wonder if others don't get outted because of theirs.

I did a search for Miss Joanne and came up with a lot of Miss Joanne's lol none which were me
    Last edited by ~Joanne~; 09-15-2012 at 09:20 AM.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyfaye View Post
    ...I don't care if people do see me on here anymore.
    Ditto that. My days of worrying about this are over. If someone finds me then so be it. It changes nothing realy.

Gold Member
    I do not post photos here cause if I end up banned at some point, I don't want to be stuck having my photos on here.

With photo copyright protection - that is useless cause someone can just hit the "prt scr" button and then paste it to a photo program.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I don't think anyone can identify me in guy mode by seeing a picture of me dressed. And if they see a picture, they are looking for CDs anyway, I would think!!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne Heels View Post
    I don't think anyone can identify me in guy mode by seeing a picture of me dressed. And if they see a picture, they are looking for CDs anyway, I would think!!

This is exactly what I think. If anyone found my picture and confronted me, as unlikely as that might be, I would simply say, "No, that's not me, and, by the way, what are YOU doing on those websites? Got a secret you want to discuss?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

As many of us are prior service if not on active duty, I am sure all of us probably have the same thought. Our security clearance and job would be gone in a day... When I retire, I will not care, but till then bills must be paid...

Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    Good thing we can edit posts without a time limit.
    We can edit our own posts but not if they have been quoted by someone else. You can't edit your statement in my post.

Just for kicks, here's another danger - Someone can quote what you post but change it to make it look like you posted it. For example:

Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    I think Linda is one of the the prettiest and most intelligent girls on this forum.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Not at all on this site. Have posted many, but never on facebook or other like sites.