Thread: Swim Suits in Shower?

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

Swim Suits in Shower?

Here's a question for you. How many of you wear a bikini or swimsuit in the bath / shower. Since I moved I don't have access to a beach anymore so every once in a while I'll wear one in the shower. It gets clean and I hang it up to dry when I'm done. This is something I've done since I was in my early 20's. Treat the tub like a hot tub.
    Kerry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

Guilty. The shower is the only place my swimdress gets wet.

Yes, on rare occasions, I wear swimsuits at friends outdoor outings and the beach and at home as I am right at this moment.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. However, I do rinse the chlorine off my swim suits and wig after a dip in the pool. Which, judging by our heat wave, I'll be doing later today!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

girly girl
    Have to admit, every once in a while the bikini gets a shower.

I don't have a female swimsuit, but I would totally do this if I did. I think I could have a lot of fun photoshoots doing this, too.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Why dont you Ladys just wear it under your clothes an let the string hang out of the neck line ?? Crazy talk I know ,,But what the hell !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I'm all for being a normal girl....I go naked in the shower.

I think the most bizarre thing I ever did was when I was 12, I put on my sister's bathing suit, and zipped myself up in a beanbag chair (full of styrofoam balls), and rolled around the back yard. That was very weird, but I liked it.

Well, any way, I'm a well behaved adult now.

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    Here's a question for you. How many of you wear a bikini or swimsuit in the bath / shower. Since I moved I don't have access to a beach anymore so every once in a while I'll wear one in the shower. It gets clean and I hang it up to dry when I'm done. This is something I've done since I was in my early 20's. Treat the tub like a hot tub.
    Kerry
    Why does it have to be only at beach or shower? I wear mine at the city pool with mo problem what so ever, even get tan lines, and wear dresses with elastic around top that just covers boobs so strap marks show.

Special in the winter when i want to think about laying out in the hot sun, i will wear a bikini in the tub, right above the tub is a sky light so maybe some sun can see me in those old winter months, hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    My wife and I use to go to the Sybrus for her birthday, and we would get a pool suite.
    Lots of fun.
    Rader

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Being very close to lakes and to the beach, my swim suits have no need of the tub or shower. When I do get into the shower I am the way God intended me to be! And yes, even though I am a male I do frequently wear a 2 piece swim suit when swimming.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I like the idea of a hot-tub night in a nice once piece. I did this when I was younger and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

Yep, guilty as charged. Mostly I did this before getting up the courage to wear the suits outside. Now I just go ahead and lay out in my bikini. These last 3 days have been gorgeous here in CA, and I got to lay out each day. God I love having bikini tan lines!

~Rachel

No swimsuit in the bath or shower, I don't have a female swimsuit. But, I have worn an Ahh Bra and my forms in the bath and the shower. Pretty neat, but my forms don't float like natural breasts.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I needed some swimsuits wet for a photo shoot and it was winter.
    Nice warm shower dripping wet bikini and under the photo lights.
    Looks like I had just been swimming.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Only after being in the pool so I can rinse the chlorine off. The chlorine will deteriorate the suit quickly if left in the fibers, especially any elastic or rubber.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !