Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIRST TIME! out with wife!!

FIRST TIME! out with wife!!

OMG!! it was AWESOME!!

so I've mentioned in earlier posts i met a Drag Queen that lives just across from me. She invited us out to a drag show. so My wife and I found a babysitter and began operation sneak out.

The only babysitter we could find for the night was...my mom..she doesn't know. so i hid all my femme stuff in the car and parked in DQ's parking lot. then after dinner with mom i left early as my wife prepared the kids for sleep. Grabbing my stuff from the car i headed to DQ's apartment and wow when i got there it felt like a the back stage of a theater at opening night. there were other DQ's and their costume handlers all getting ready too. I found a spot to put the mirror i brought and began to work. They were all really helpful and gave me a few more tips. By the time i finished my face and dressed my wife had come over and joined right in zipping people up and helping out. She has training as a makeup artist so they put her to work lol.
    so when everyone was ready we all arranged our rides over to the bar. We all slipped out the back way and my wife and I drove with our landlord so we wouldn't worry about being seen in our own car (yes he was in operation sneak out too).

Getting out of the car in 4 inch heels is still a mystery to me. I lurched out of the car took my wife's hands and almost ran inside the bar. All the DQ girls went to work setting up in the back while SO and i sat at the bar and mingled with the regulars. Again my wife was fantastic she called me by my femme name and introduced me to everyone cuz she knows i'm far to shy to do it myself. We were given a few drinks on the house and found a nice spot to settle in and watch the show. the show was great! and everyone did a fantastic job with lots of queen glam and theatrics that rocked the house. A few queens (and wife) tried to get me on stage to but i was a no go (way to shy). as we mingled around i got a few winks but nothing to forward, one guy asked me how i made my boobs because he thought they were real.

so after the show ended we all hung out together and chatted and had a great time! everything was totally chill and natural. I've never felt like this before dressed up. I kept waiting for the "wtf is that?" look from someone but it never happened. I EVEN got to use the ladies bathroom! they have full mirrors in there! the boys are missing out.

as the night went on we eventually had to head back and let the babysitter go home. My wife went home first and i headed over to DQ's place to deconstruct my face. When i finally walked through my own door my wife greeted me and told me that she didn't think she needed to go out with Daphne but now that she did she feels so relieved and comfortable and would love to do it again.

YAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are also some pics i snuck in while in the ladies room (FULL LENGTH MIRRORS!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

You look great! Very natural and relaxed!

Give your wife lots of hugs, she deserves them! Our wives worry a lot about us the first few times that we are out, and they don't have the distraction that we do to help them through it.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

OMG is right! You look beautiful girl! Thank your wife in a very big way!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It sounds like a really fun night, and I'm glad your wife had a good time. When our kids are home, the trickiest part of the whole night is getting Eryn in and out of the house without them knowing about it. It sounds like you had a good plan in place to handle that issue.

Sounds like you had a great night! I'm so happy for you!
    "Who are they? Are they the half that we've lost - the H2 to our O, that have joined as water to make streams, seas, waterfalls, waves, storms?"
    - From "We" by Yevgeny Zamyatin

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Oh to be young and lovely, and to have such a wonderful wife. You be sure to thank her in a big way. glad you all had such a great time.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hi Daphne,

I remember reading about your impending outing and am so glad to hear about the great time you had. It's a thrill to get out, it's incomparable to be out with your wife supporting you. Congratulations, next time I look up, I'll see you on cloud 9.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Your post reminds me of when my wife and I first went out together to a drag show at a gay bar ... except yours sounds way better as you got to hang out with the showgirls too! That is so awesome and I am so jealous of you being able to get dressed with the DQs. Your wife sounds like a dream come true. She didn't think she would go out with you en femme but now she has she wants to do it again! You're on a roll !
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Sounds like a fun evening. Your wife sounds great.

Silver Member
    What a great story. I am glad you and your wife had a terrific time. Make sure you thank your wife and your neighbor. Maybe you can "help" your neighbor in the show.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 10-08-2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Shorten

right on daphne! sounded like a great time! what kind of boobs did you have on? and how were they attached? xo

Crossdresser
    Thank you for the inspiring post. It is a dream for many of us. And you have a loving and supportive wife. What a good time that must have been. Looking forward to reading about more outings.

And very good presentation - sounds like a great outing

Congrats! Glad you had a great time! Hope you get to do it again!
    “But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy.”
    ― Ellen Wittlinger,

"we could mix all three, the two gendered and the one non-gendered, "she", "he", and "it", to make "shi...". No, nevermind, that won't work either... "
    Alimarx SDMB 2004

Super look I like it

Wow Daphne! You look fantastic! Like Eryn wrote, very natural and relaxed. Soooo cool!

And a huge round of applause to your wife! She is wonderful to be so supportive. That will prove to be so enriching to your marriage. Please do give her an extra hug!

What a wonderful evening!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

You really do look great! I wish I looked half that good. I will soon though, I have lost 30 lbs and plan to lose a lot more ....then I too can look great! I am so jealous too of the fun night out.

Very cool Daphne, love the pics and the story....looks like you had an awesome time!!

Bet it makes you want to go out EVERY weekend now......I know my first time did!

That's a great story, a great time, and by your photos, you look great. I don't think you would have any trouble walking down main street as a female.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I hope if I ever go out with my SO I have at least half the fun you had ^_^
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

What a fantastic outing.
    It's nice that this has altered your wife's attitude too.
    May you have many more great evenings.
    Next time take up the other girls offer and go on stage.
    Whatever jokes they make about you, respond positively and the audience will love you.
    Especially your appearance. Absolutely fabulous!!!!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks so much for the kind words!

We've also been invited to the halloween, Christmas and new years show. So we're for sure going to do it again. My wife also mentioned that we should check out the other gay bars in the area. She used to live in the Vancouver gay area when she was going to school so the bar scene and DQ shows are second nature to her.

I'm going to show my appreciation to her soon. her birthday is coming up so i just hired a cleaning company to clean our place top to bottom. so when she comes home from work BAM its to a spotless home with all her friends..and cake of course.

I acually used a lot of tips you ladies had offered in my earlier posts, bleached arm hair. dermablend, the orange lipstick on the beard trick and fake lashes. I think i turned out good! I still don't feel passable at all so no main street just yet.

As for boobs i used a few tricks at once. i used tape for cleavage then a push up bra, then inserted push up pads to round off the shape then rice in a a few nylon socks you get free at any shoe stores to give it weight and jiggle.

Platinum Member
    You really do look great! I'm so glad your wife enjoyed the outing and that there are likely to be mre in the future!

Awesome! You look great, wonderful taste. I am excited to hear about your future ventures.

Thanks so much! I was a bit scared going out with a strapless top but i figured that i waxed my chest and shaved my pits i better show them off!
    I"m for sure going to post more when it happens! its all part of me getting comfortable with being me