Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIRST TIME! out with wife!!

Banned Read only
    My dear, you have nothing to worry about. You are beautiful! Now get out there and have fun.

You look great Daphne! Sounds like you and your wife had a great time, it's wonderful that your wife wants to do it again.

thanks so much! I'm going to leave it in her hands with when we go out again, i don't want to push her. unless it hits Halloween, then i get my fem on.

That sounds awesome, I need to drive to London!!!!! LOL

i agree, you do look beautiful, and such an understanding wife.

Daphne,

I'm thrilled for you! I recently got to experience that 'first night out magic' and I can tell you had the same type of amazing experience. It's something you can treasure forever. Adding to it the fact that you're planning more of them is wonderful. I hope all the upcoming outings go just as well or better.

-Bree

Daphne:

Congrats on a great time, and so happy for you. I think your smile said it all....

Jamie

Awesome maybe we'll head to Toronto and start hitting the big parties! not to mention..the shopping!

thanks Jamie i'll have that same smile on for the rest of the month!

Quote Originally Posted by daphne_pynk View Post
    Thanks so much for the kind words!

We've also been invited to the halloween, Christmas and new years show. So we're for sure going to do it again. My wife also mentioned that we should check out the other gay bars in the area. She used to live in the Vancouver gay area when she was going to school so the bar scene and DQ shows are second nature to her.

I'm going to show my appreciation to her soon. her birthday is coming up so i just hired a cleaning company to clean our place top to bottom. so when she comes home from work BAM its to a spotless home with all her friends..and cake of course.

I acually used a lot of tips you ladies had offered in my earlier posts, bleached arm hair. dermablend, the orange lipstick on the beard trick and fake lashes. I think i turned out good! I still don't feel passable at all so no main street just yet.

As for boobs i used a few tricks at once. i used tape for cleavage then a push up bra, then inserted push up pads to round off the shape then rice in a a few nylon socks you get free at any shoe stores to give it weight and jiggle.
    Ok, what is the "orange lipstick on the beard" trick? Very new to this and need all the tricks I can get up my sleeve.

before you put any makeup on you smear some cheap bright orange lipstick on your beard shadow areas. beard shadow tends to be blue and the orange neutralizes blue on your face so it doesn't show through your foundation

Wow you look really good! I will too in a year or so I hope. Sounds like a great time too.

Very nice pictures you look great.
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

Wow, great fun! ... I wondering how you sneek out half a dozzen drag queens without getting noticed? Really cool to have a friend so close to home.
    Chickie

thanks so much!, I'm still working on my look, i don't feel passable yet but i think thats always going to be a work in progress.

Chickhe: well the queens didn't really sneak out, they're pretty comfortable with them selves to say the least. they all just waited for their rides and departed. i was the last to depart and the only one that pretty much ran down the hallways and was picked up in the back entrance of the apartment building with my wife. We were both nervous about being seen in our car so our landlord picked us up and drove us there.