Thread: First full pic!!!

The Bean Town Babe Veronica James's Avatar

First full pic!!!

This is my latest pic that I took last night. The lighting isn't great and I had no one to take it for me but it is the best I could do for now!! Please any feedback or criticism, good or bad is more than welcome. I hope you like it!!!!!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/86628879@N04/7995517380

From what I can see; you look very nice and very fem! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Nice curves just need more light.
    A nice try at a difficult spot.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Need better lighting to see you and make a call....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I agree, you need better lighting so was can see the real you

I agree witht he comments about the underexposure. The bright lights of the Bank of America kiosk behind you probably confused the sensor on your camera and contributed to the gross underexposure.

Best way to get good self-photos is to use a camera with a remote shutter mounted on a tripod, and use table lamps with the shades removed just outside the picture as semi-direct sources.

I looked at your entire Flickr photo stream. In the picture taken on the grey couch, your black outfit tended to fade into the couch. Here's a tip, if you have the space and time to do so: Set up a solid colored background behind you by suspending a sheet with the same level of light intensity as your outfit in a neutral color, between two picture hangers on a wall. White sheets will tend to cause underexposures.

The good thing about the pic is that we know you definitely have the courage to go outside your house dressed!

veronica
    you need mucvh better lighting can only see you shadow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well, at least no one who walked or drove by could say "Hey, that's a man in a dress" because of the lighting lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

The Bean Town Babe Veronica James's Avatar
    I know, I know about the darkness!!! I promise I'll have some new pics up by the end of this week for everyone to enjoy!!!!