Thread: Who do you have more of?

Who do you have more of?

You have more female friends are more male friends? For me I got more female friends then male mostly due to guys around here are...well hillbillies.
    You where born this way.

I have more female friends at this stage of my life. I'm so comfortable around them...guess I always have been.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Madam Rose View Post
    You have more female friends are more male friends? For me I got more female friends then male mostly due to guys around here are...well hillbillies.
    And the women aren't?

"Hillbillies" can be pretty regular people once you get to know them. In my circles, they are more likely to be refered to as "rednecks" than "hillbillies". Most of the people I worked with before I retired would have considered themselves to be rednecks. And I was friends with many of them.

To answer your question, since I retired and moved to another state, most of my friends are also my wife's friends and our friends are mostly couples so it's about even, male and female..
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    And the women aren't?

"Hillbillies" can be pretty regular people once you get to know them. In my circles, they are more likely to be refered to as "rednecks" than "hillbillies". Most of the people I worked with before I retired would have considered themselves to be rednecks. And I was friends with many of them.

To answer your question, since I retired and moved to another state, most of my friends are also my wife's friends and our friends are mostly couples so it's about even, male and female..
    Yes but the girls I hang with are not dumb beer drinking nascar lovers like 80% of the men in my area. The girls are more smarter even though yes they are married to dumb rednecks but still. Also my myspace and facebook are mostly girls as well.
    You where born this way.

I don't have any friends..... lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't have any friends..... lol.

Me nether ,,, To much to deal with ,,,Let alone dealing with a bunch of friends .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Male friends, I'm a guy internally at heart with a very strong fem identity, I tend to relate and socialize better with guys, which suprisingly my wife also feels the same way and usually prefered hanging out with guys before we met.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I have always felt more comfortable hangout with females. Even when our family gets together I would sit with the females.

Female by a wide margin, but also many LGBT people.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I have one female friend and one male friend the female knows about me the male does not.

Hmm... Now that you ask I'm realizing I have ONLY female friends. God...now it's got me thinking...kinda weird, eh? Whatever... (LOL)

Female. I've always had a hard time relating with other males. I want to and I try, it just always ends up awkward to me.

I have a better affinity with women and make friends easier with them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    Being an officer in my Veterans Org. You get more friends than you can count.
    And being 90% male, my wife does not get jealous.
    Rader

I was thinking about this just the other day. My GF has activities she does weekly and I have well, nothing really. I work and sit at home. While she has some girl friends and a couple guy friends, I have a few guy friends but I very seldom see them at all. I have a few female friends that are about the same. Maybe I need to be more out going?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Aspiring Member
    I tend to feel alot more comfortable around women. I think I have somewhat of an inferiority complex around guys because of the CD always being in back of my mind. When I was elementary school age I longed to be able to go to girls sleepovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I have a better affinity with women and make friends easier with them.
    That's me in a nutshell. I was at a party Saturday night and sat mostly with the women until they went to the beach...

oh women for sure....they are simply smarter. never been real comfortable with men...agendas are different!....karen, love the answer!!!

I think there is a vast difference between an acquaintance with whom one has a friendly relationship, and a Friend.

The latter I would define as a person who would come to your aid through thick and thin, even when you are wrong, and stand by you with whatever help he/she could offer without going bankrupt or getting thrown in jail. Obviously, this kind of friendship runs both ways, too. I may be cynical, but I don't think that very many people have more than a handful of friends of this type.

Friendly acquaintances I'd define as people with whom I could share a drink after work, talk about football/baseball, ask for advice about automobile purchases, and even discuss religion and politics without getting into a fight. If one of us got into a jam I think the other could righteously expect moral support, but would not expect a significant sacrifice of time or treasure.

Right now, of the friendly acquaintances to whom I present as a man, the mix is about 50-50 male and female.

Of the friendly acquaintances to whom I present as a transgendered person, all of them are non-crossdressing males. I enjoy chatting-up with genetic women and other transgenders, but have found it very difficult to get past that initial point to a more complex pattern of social intercourse.

Two male, two female. I can't afford to pick and choose at my age.

Makeup addict!
    Probably more female friends

I have male aquaintances, male colleagues, and my band mates. No really bonding buddies. I have never liked the way men behave, and I have no time for knuckle draggers. All my close friends are women, and have been all my life. My wife knows all of them, and has never questioned that I have been at a woman's house for the last three hours, or that I'm going out to lunch with a woman. Most important- women are much smarter, nicer to look at, and generally smell good.

More female friends than male friends

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I do have a very large number of friends, but the numbers are pretty much the same for men and women. My Church activity requires a lot of work with both men and women, and I consider them all friends. My major problem is that I cannot always remember all their names! The faces I never forget, but not the names!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I think it's about even these days. I relate fairly well with members of both clans, though each gender has groups which I find utterly distasteful to be around. At different times in my life, I have had more friends from one gender or another though. I suppose it just depends on who I am around, and happen to like. There was one period of about four years where I had almost exclusively female friends. Naturally, my ex hated it, and her feelings about that are a good part of the reason why she was my ex. LOL.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"