Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gay people and all their damn drama!

Talking gay people and all their damn drama!

In the course of a few months I've had a some issues with my so called gay friends. The first
    involved a friend of mine from work. We went out to this club as girls. We had a good time but for the most part I rarely saw him because he was doing his own thing. I drank so much that I got sick so went to the bathroom and spent the remainder of the night throwing up until I was able to take myself home. Two days later he hosts this club that my girlfriend end up going to. I was stuck at work. He sees her (i've introduced them before) there and decides to tell her that I made out with him. She begins to believe it since she's still unsure of where my crossdressing is going (despite us talking about it on many occasions). I know for a fact it was all a lie, I tried to confront him through texts and phone calls but no answers. I haven't heard from him since.

The next guy I barely know. He's more of an acquaintance, a drag queen I met on my way to another party. Anyways we were going to this club together and I couldn't get dressed at my grandmothers house. So I go to his place to change. He gives me some helpful tips on how to apply some make up and give my self believable cleavage. It was cool. Weeks after this him and my girlfriend out of stroke of a major coincidence meet on the train. She made a comment about his out fit. Somehow the conversation was about me. He tells her that I was at his place and we were doing "stuff" but he wasn't specific as to what "stuff" this was. (I wasn't there during their convo of course). She feels that I may have been doing something and I assured her nothing happened and told her exactly what happened. I message him on Facebook about what "stuff" he was talking about. He claims he never spoke about me and she was lying.

My last incident was with my that best friend. We were at his house with a bunch of others smoking and drinking. None of us were drunk but the effect of the smoking had me moving in slow motion, lol. Anyways we head to bed. I decide to sleep in his bed since the floor was taken by everyone else. Mid sleep I feel him put his arm around me and he pulls closer to me to where we're now spooning. I'm trying to move him away and tell him to stop but I'm spurring and my body isn't moving. He starts touching my body and eventually reaching for my you know where. Finally I snap out of it. He pulls away and start apologizing. We're both feeling awkward but because we're friends talk about it and tell each other we'll drop it and pretend it never happened. The following week my girlfriend goes to this party that he promotes at. I'm hanging out with other friends of mine. But he tells my girlfriend that I was groping him and rubbing him up. Total lie! I explain to her what really happened but she believes I'm lying (due to the fact that this guy is supposed to be my friend) and have always been. I talk to him about why we told her and he claims he never did. He blamed it on his boyfriend for telling her. It ended up being him after all and his bf never knew. His bf tells my gf that he does things like that to people he likes. And him lying like that was to make him seem like a victim.

All three of these people were cut off. I don't speak to them anymore. And unfortunately my relationship is over (because of different reasons). I can't stand drama. And just because I go out as a woman a lot doesn't mean that I'm gay. Turns out they all liked me, thought I was gay and tried to ruin my relationship to get to me.

Sorry, I know its a long rant but I had to vent that out.
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-18-2012 at 02:18 PM. Reason: References to illegal substances are not allowed
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

You need to find new friends an STOP DRINKING an Smoking ,,,LOL,,,, Now ya know why I stay home an have no friends ,,,Nothing but trouble !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Maybe your title should be "The Drama of my Friends and Acquaintances", who just happen to be gay. I don't think that you meant it applies to all gays, does it? If you are drinking and smoking as much as you say, maybe you don't clearly remember all that happened. A good way to clarify everything is to get your friends and acquaintances face to face with your girlfriend and yourself to clarify what really happened. If I was your girlfriend and had 3 different people say similar things to me, I would doubt your truth too. So, get them together and let them tell the truth to your girlfriend in your presence. Good luck.

Hmmm.. think you just stirred up a hornet's nest here with your title of the thread....

i dont have any gay friends but i imagine i will become acquainted with a few shortly. probably on my first night out in drag, not too many gays hang around a race track or the hunting grounds or fish bass tournaments that i know of

Ah yes, gay men certainly can be conniving and scandalous. Come to think of it, so can lesbians, bisexuals, and straights. I guess being manipulative is more of a human thing.

(:
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

My son is gay.... and he doesn't have that kind of drama.... maybe its you? your a drama magnet?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by jaanine View Post
    i dont have any gay friends but i imagine i will become acquainted with a few shortly. probably on my first night out in drag, not too many gays hang around a race track or the hunting grounds or fish bass tournaments that i know of

Yea right !! Not the Flammers maybe ,,,LOL,,,,

Trust me. It doesn't get any better when you're older. I've had my share of being manhandled in bars & clubs, and I'm not into it. I go out to be me, that's all.

The problem is having a trans side, or being trans broadcasts a very mixed signal.

I wish I was gay, I sincerely do. It would cut the b.s so much ....but it didn't work out that way.

Gee! I haven't seen this much excitement in twenty years.
    What a web of tangled intrigue.
    You could write a good/bad book about it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am Gay and no drama at all with me or my friends

Let me just make clear, I have absolutely nothing against gay people whatsoever. It just so happens that they were gay. It could've been anyone else. Sorry if offended that is not what I'm trying to do. I could've worded the title a little better than that.

Can I edit that? I didn't know there was a smiley next to the title (touch screen typing, it was a mistake). Crap I feel bad (-_-v) again not my intention to offend, so sorry.
    Last edited by Antoinette; 09-17-2012 at 10:15 PM.

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

please

Back in the old days when I used go out to clubs a lot, I had a couple friends who would drink to the point you drink to, and they would then do things that they had no memory of the next day, so how do you know whether you did what your friends claim you did or not? My unasked-for advice is to get some help for your substance abuse so that you know for certain what you've done. You're the one putting yourself in the situations you end up in, largely because your judgment is compromised by alcohol and/or drugs.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Giveing you the benefit of the doubt; I don't think it could be better said then what Nathalie said! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Back in the old days when I used go out to clubs a lot, I had a couple friends who would drink to the point you drink to, and they would then do things that they had no memory of the next day, so how do you know whether you did what your friends claim you did or not? My unasked-for advice is to get some help for your substance abuse so that you know for certain what you've done. You're the one putting yourself in the situations you end up in, largely because your judgment is compromised by alcohol and/or drugs.

Carol

Hey,,,Hey,,,Easy ,,,,Take it easy ,,,You said you weren't going to tell all my dirt on here ,,,,, Come onnnnnnn Sweet Pea ,,, MUM Still the word ,,,,Remember ,,, LOL,,,

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I am Gay and no drama at all with me or my friends
    That's because you're well behaved.

Peace & love.

Carol
    First off because I don't drink to get drunk. Secondly I was there! I know what happened and how. And lastly they all lied in the end. Seems like you were offended as well. Look, like I said I wasn't trying to offend so just chill out.

please

Quote Originally Posted by Antoinette View Post
    First off because I don't drink to get drunk. Secondly I was there! I know what happened and how. And lastly they all lied in the end. Seems like you were offended as well. Look, like I said I wasn't trying to offend so just chill out.
    My posting was intended as no-nonsense advice, nothing more. Offended? Yes, a bit, but I realized that you didn't intend it to be offensive, just didn't stop to think about how you phrased things, and my previous response didn't mention that at all.

My aim in responding was an attempt to point out to you that you've got a significant problem with booze and drugs, and that's almost certainly part of the problems you're having with friends.

If you've drank to the point of spending a significant part of the night in the bathroom throwing up, then you were drunk, whether you intended to get drunk or not, Antoinette.

Take my posting as advice from an elder who was dressing and going out to clubs before you were born and is now trying to pass on what I've learned from past mistakes of mine and my friends to one of the youngsters.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

She already got ya,,, But I am still going to tell ya anyway ,,,DON'T try an Match Wits with Carol Little Lady ,,,, She will Burn You DOWN ,,,, She Burned me up,,Thats how we met ,,,, Chill she is a Friend with alot of Knowloge ,,,So just suck it up an use what she said in the Future !! Don't take it personal she is a Vet !

My posting was intended as no-nonsense advice, nothing more. Offended? Yes, a bit, but I realized that you didn't intend it to be offensive, just didn't stop to think about how you phrased things, and my previous response didn't mention that at all.

My aim in responding was an attempt to point out to you that you've got a significant problem with booze and drugs, and that's almost certainly part of the problems you're having with friends.

If you've drank to the point of spending a significant part of the night in the bathroom throwing up, then you were drunk, whether you intended to get drunk or not, Antoinette.

Take my posting as advice from an elder who was dressing and going out to clubs before you were born and is now trying to pass on what I've learned from past mistakes of mine and my friends to one of the youngsters.

Carol
    Understandable, no hard feelings here. Sorry if I came off brash.

please

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ..............maybe its you? your a drama magnet?
    I think that may be the case the case. Some people put themselves in situations and then don't handle them well.

And drinking enough to make yourself sick is one of those situations.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My last incident was with my that best friend. We were at his house with a bunch of others smoking and drinking. None of us were drunk but the effect of the smoking had me moving in slow motion, lol. Anyways we head to bed. I decide to sleep in his bed since the floor was taken by everyone else. Mid sleep I feel him put his arm around me and he pulls closer to me to where we're now spooning. I'm trying to move him away and tell him to stop but I'm spurring and my body isn't moving. He starts touching my body and eventually reaching for my you know where. Finally I snap out of it. He pulls away and start apologizing. We're both feeling awkward but because we're friends talk about it and tell each other we'll drop it and pretend it never happened. The following week my girlfriend goes to this party that he promotes at. I'm hanging out with other friends of mine. But he tells my girlfriend that I was groping him and rubbing him up. Total lie! I explain to her what really happened but she believes I'm lying (due to the fact that this guy is supposed to be my friend) and have always been. I talk to him about why we told her and he claims he never did. He blamed it on his boyfriend for telling her. It ended up being him after all and his bf never knew. His bf tells my gf that he does things like that to people he likes. And him lying like that was to make him seem like a victim.

Why on earth would you not take a cab home or call somebody? Just jumping in bed with a gay man if you're straight is just plain dumb. You realize you created all the drama yourself, right?
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-18-2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Quoted post has been edited to remove reference to illegal substances

These people were my friends (once upon a time) it never happened before and I actually trusted them. It all went down hill once they got attracted to my female side. It's not the situations I'm complaining about. It's the fact that if these people are supposed to be my friends why in the world would they feed my girlfriend a bunch of lies then turn around and tell me they never said any such things. My thing is, if you've got some kinds of issue with a friend or if you feel your friend did something inappropriate then talk to them about it, set them straight. Don't go running to their SO telling them some made up story.

My best friend gets hit on a lot. Sometimes he even goes out on dates with other girls. It never goes further than a date though. He has a girlfriend already. Is it right for me to not talk to him about it and immediately tell his girlfriend? What kind of friend is that?

please

I would say it is more an age thing vs a sexuality thing. None of my gay friends have ever done anything that I wasn't accepting of. They are the models of perfect gentlemen and ladies. Then again I don't hang out with drag queens so that may be a different story totally. Your story seems to fit what any female (or non-aggressive male) would go through with people who are in their sexual prime who either WANT a reputation or are overly hormonal.

Since you have made the ex-friends already maybe you ned to start looking in different places...and modulate your drinking and smoking
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Maybe your title should be "The Drama of my Friends and Acquaintances", who just happen to be gay. I don't think that you meant it applies to all gays, does it? If you are drinking and smoking as much as you say, maybe you don't clearly remember all that happened. A good way to clarify everything is to get your friends and acquaintances face to face with your girlfriend and yourself to clarify what really happened. If I was your girlfriend and had 3 different people say similar things to me, I would doubt your truth too. So, get them together and let them tell the truth to your girlfriend in your presence. Good luck.
    This.

I have lots of gay friends and only one is a drama queen. Then again, my straight sister is more of a drama queen than he could ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Why on earth would you not take a cab home or call somebody? Just jumping in bed with a gay man if you're straight is just plain dumb. You realize you created all the drama yourself, right?
    And this. :P

Some people invite drama...