Thread: My Bisexuality

My Bisexuality

I have posted here that I believe that I'm only "Bisexual when Dressed Enfemme", I have finally realized that the above statement in NOT true.

At a very young age I dreamed many times that as an adult I would live as a woman. The dream was always the same, in the dream I was a nurse, caregiver, teacher, or housemaid or a cook who was employed by a young widower with a young son, who I was in charge of, and always the father fell in love with me and eventually asked me to marry him, at this point of the dream I woke, as I pondered to tell him of my true identity. I had this dream from the ages of ten to twenty. Today I have finally admitted to myself that just because I didn't act on my urges until I was past the age of 50, I was always bisexual.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

What a strange dream to have in your teens =)
    My re-curring dream - I go into store to buy pantyhose/girdle/shapewear.

(and I make the dream the reality, at least one time a month for sure ;p)

Banned Read only
    Actually, acting on doesn't really have a lot to do with it. It has to do with how you view the world, your sensibilities, etc. Carrying out the act is optional...

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    Actually, acting on doesn't really have a lot to do with it. It has to do with how you view the world, your sensibilities, etc. Carrying out the act is optional...
    so, clarify, if you don't act you are not bi? I have to know so I can plan ahead.

My personal belief is that no one is 100% anything (hold on while I put on my helmet) that everything is life is shades of grey. But for the sake of this forum let's just say there are many out there who never have even thought about it and thus are straight (that means you don't find any male actor in any manner attractive..)

However, Flatlander may be following the religious doctrine that sinning in your mind is OK as long as you don't act.

MsArlene, as long as you are happy. I wonder though how much of your dream was inspired by television shows where that scenario (minus the gender identity part) was common (Nanny and the Professor for instance)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    so, clarify, if you don't act you are not bi? I have to know so I can plan ahead.

My personal belief is that no one is 100% anything (hold on while I put on my helmet) that everything is life is shades of grey. But for the sake of this forum let's just say there are many out there who never have even thought about it and thus are straight (that means you don't find any male actor in any manner attractive..)

However, Flatlander may be following the religious doctrine that sinning in your mind is OK as long as you don't act.

MsArlene, as long as you are happy. I wonder though how much of your dream was inspired by television shows where that scenario (minus the gender identity part) was common (Nanny and the Professor for instance)
    Lorileah,
    My dreams started in the 1950's well before Nanny. I am very happy.
    Lolileah,
    If my reply sounded harsh if was not meant in that vain. I am a great admirer of you & your posts.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-18-2012 at 11:28 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

In my dreams I'm always a woman always have been.
    But I could only wish I was bi or gay. Well I guess I am just. Of the way one would think.
    Always remimber life is what you make it.
    So make it Beautiful.

Love Ashley Dawn
    http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ashley...00004093583692

All my dreams are of guys, and the ones that aren't are just too surreal and bizarre as hell to explain.
    The only real problem was trying to explain why I would only dream of guys, but still find some women sexy.

My guess is admiration, because it's become painfully obvious that I'm not interested in the straight humping.
    :P

You're right Lorileah, it is most definitely grey.
    There have been a few posts where people experiment after x decades and find out they like guys too.

IMO It's not that sexual orientation is changeable, but it can shift slightly and evolve over time.

Thank you ladies for your input. I just love the way that on life has turned out & this forum has brought a ton of joy to this old gal.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't care what you all say, I think I am straight.
    To be bisexual I would think you would have to have a sexual admiration of someone of the same sex as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by MsArlene View Post
    I have posted here that I believe that I'm only "Bisexual when Dressed Enfemme", I have finally realized that the above statement in NOT true.

... Today I have finally admitted to myself that just because I didn't act on my urges until I was past the age of 50, I was always bisexual.
    That's great, congratulations! Isn't it nice that you don't have to split yourself up any more?

So is there someone in particular, and have the two of you been together in both modes?

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    The only real problem was trying to explain why I would only dream of guys, but still find some women sexy.

My guess is admiration
    Right. I've read this several times in posts by TSs, who discovered after a while that what they mistook for a sexual attraction to women, was nothing more than an affinity and an admiration for them, much like an intense feeling of sisterhood ... but that combined with their still existing male hormones and libidos, made it feel as if they had a sexual attraction.

I think it's wonderful that you're realizing this at your age, rather than marry someone, only to discover after some years that you really aren't into her as a sexual partner (and that you had perhaps never been). This can be devastating for any GG who would still have a sexual attraction to you.
    Last edited by ReineD; 09-19-2012 at 01:08 AM.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I don't care what you all say, I think I am straight.
    To be bisexual I would think you would have to have a sexual admiration of someone of the same sex as well.
    Since going 24/7 I have had admiration, sexual & otherwise, with a number of men, but some men are cads.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    That's great, congratulations! Isn't it nice that you don't have to split yourself up any more?

So is there someone in particular, and have the two of you been together in both modes?
    Thank you ReineD. The answer is no to the second question.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-19-2012 at 01:13 AM.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud