Thread: Anyone ever order from Fredrick's?

Anyone ever order from Fredrick's?

How discrete is what they send out?

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    The things I bought came wrapped in a white (tyvek like stuff - house wrap) package. It did say Fredericks on it but it didn't flash Fredericks like a Victoria's Secret bag when you are walking around the mall with one.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

RE-Member
    I've ordered from them and they send in non-descript packages. So there! Go ahead. Order away baby!

Great, thanks girls!

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Glad to see you have the answer you wanted.

Before I started to actually shop in stores in person, some years ago I bought what was called "The Ultamate Corset." Now I don't remember if it was Victoria's Secret, or Fredrick of Hollywood, but it was in a plain shipping box.

By the way, that corset works a little but it's nothing like a real corset. I trashed it as soom as I bought my first Stormy Leather Octavia corset...

Byrony, I've ordered from them a few times. The plain package always comes with just FoH on the address label. Fredrick's knows alot of their customers are CDer's.

Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

It has been awhile since I got anything from Fredricks but they usually in an unmarked box... just some bar codes and the like.
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Darby
    It has been awhile since I got anything from Fredricks but they usually in an unmarked box... just some bar codes and the like.
    [SIZE=3]Same here with the box and barcodes. In the corner somewhere it said Fredricks of Hollywood but in small print. Nothing to worry about though.[/SIZE]

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    My orders from Fredericks nearly always simply had FOH on the label. I'm comfortable enough shopping for lingerie in stores, so I don't order from Fredericks much these days -- unless something really catches my eye. Also, Fredericks order fulfillment leaves a lot to be desired. Of the last three orders I recall, one was totally wrong -- not a single item that I ordered; on another, they double shipped -- I got duplicate separate shipments, and since they only charged me once, I keep the duplicate shipment. The third order was correct. Also, pay attention, if you are ordering on-line, to the available and shipping date -- items may not be available when you order, but they don't always make it perfectly clear it will be on back-order.

Usually I go shopping with a gg friend, but shes really busy lately, and the 4 for $19 boyshorts really caught my eye.