Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever?

Now now, let's not all dogpile here - shame is one hell of a drug.
    Perhaps by posting this thread she's on the way to being a legit consumer of underthongs.

When I was in my teens I bought my first bra! I went to a different town because I was afraid of being seen by someone I know! But beleave me buying is not nearly as hard as stealing and getting caught! Now a days buying, is a very natural thing for me!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I use to wear my sisters clothes when I was young but did not steal them, just borrowed. In college I did steal a pair of pink bikini panties from the hamper of a girl that I had a crush on but that was not to wear. (that could be another thread) I completely remember my first purchase of panties and a bra when I was 19 and the world did not end when I paid for them. The check out girl did not say a word.

Stealing from a store is a good way to get outed in a very public way. Every now and then you see an article of some guy that got caught stealing women's underwear from laundry rooms and there is his mug shot in the paper. I would be way more afraid of something like that than what a checkout lady might say to me.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I am not judging you, but I would much rather go through a few minutes of what may feel embarrassing then to be caught stealing and have to explain to a judge and my family that I was just to embarrassed to buy womens clothes so I stole them instead.
    Purchasing gets easier every time you do it so start a new trend and buy it. You may find you feel better about yourself.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Never stole anything in my life and i dont expect anyone to steal from me ... thats how it is!

charity shops are great places to get outfits , they are cheap and you are helping them out... feel uneasy? just say i am getting a pressie for wife/girlfriend whatever..

need underwear ? get from supermarkets when out geting the weekly food trip , you wont have a problem unless you try to make one..!!

please dont steal as how would like that been done to you?

Unfortunately, fear can often make us think irrationally. Funny, you are afraid of something that there is no reason to be afraid of at all. So instead you engage in something that, as others have pointed out, will have far worse consequences than some ignorant cashier possibly thinking "Oh, that dude bought a pair of panties, how funny."

Fact of the matter is, no-one of importance cares what you are buying. Most people don't even care at all. The (rare) ones who do drop a derisive comment aren't worth your attentions anyways. Frankly, I think most cashiers don't even believe that these things are for us men. They're always making jokes that kind of reference the idea that the stuff we're buying couldn't possibly be for us - see the cashier story thread in the fashion forum.

Look, I know where you're coming from. It's scary as hell to buy stuff for yourself at first. But you're the only one who knows your secret, remember that. But you won't be the only one who knows if you get caught shoplifting. And if you think you were embarrassed about it before...
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Banned Read only
    If you live in a small town your arrest may end up in the newspapers; "Local guy caught stealing panties!" Then you go to court. Then probation. Then banned from the store. All that is worse than feeling like everyone is watching you buy panties, a bra, a dress. Of course, none of that is worse than stealing late at night at a 24 Wally World, getting caught, haul to the local gray bar hotel, and, spending the night in a cell with a biker dude looking for a one night stand.

Buy your own panties. Soon you may end up on store video posted on YouTube. "Have You Seen This Thief?"

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Not another of these 'say something for a startling effect' troll threads?........yawn!
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

When I was in my early teens, I would steal pantyhose from the supermarket. Until I got caught, the manager made me give the item up in the restroom. Then having the manager walk me to my mom and dad with the pantyhose in his hands and explaining to them I tried to steal them. The embarrassment of having me and the manager walking through the store with pantyhose in one hand and my arm in the other was bad the ass whooping from both my mom and dad was even worse - mom with the belt, my dad with a switch...damn! Never ever did that again....

As an adult the consequences are a lot worse and not worth the problems. And what worries me is this may have become a compulsive reflex for you, just to grab and walk, which means eventually you will get sloppy and get busted. Please take the advice of the members, just buy the clothing and walk away...

Aspiring Member
    One of the main things my mom would throw at me was the fact that yes, I did steal her things. This was wrong, period.

I cannot deny that.

Not just what you all said Linda Allen but think of your time in jail with other prisoners, they find out what your in for, and every prisoner knows the others offense do the sissys !
    Last edited by wilt575; 09-19-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Never, never, never.....me thinks you have a problem there.....

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Not another of these 'say something for a startling effect' troll threads?........yawn!
    So, what is a legit question anyway or are we going to scream TROLL whenever a hat drops?

Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    Not just what you all said Linda Allen but think of your time in jail with other prisoners, they find out what your in for, and every prisoner knows the others offense do the sissys !
    Can we please not joke about prison rape?

It's obvious she's remorseful so going full morality squad here is only going to boost your ego rather than do anything productive.

Just go buy one thing a top or a skirt then you will find it is no big deal, the people at Wal-mart won't give you a second thought you will feel better about everything. hugs Annaliese

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    So, what is a legit question anyway or are we going to scream TROLL whenever a hat drops?

Can we please not joke about prison rape?

It's obvious she's remorseful so going full morality squad here is only going to boost your ego rather than do anything productive.
    Is the remorse obvious? Opinions only, but as usual a shock and awe style post from a new member. No intro style, just a big event to stir the pot!
    Because others have a law abiding stance, how is this evidence of an ego in need of boosting?
    Poor vitriolic retort.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I buy all my clothes and since my wife insists that I stay behind closed doors of our home when I'm Shaylee, I buy them when I am in male mode. I have never had an eyebrow raised or some smart remark made except once, and that was when I was buying my wife her mother's day present. My wife is size 10 and I'm a 16 and the SA said to me "I think you should try it on before you buy it because I don't think it's the right size." So I said back to her, "How would me trying it on determine if it's the right size for my wife?" LONG PAUSE......... then I laughed and told her we had been in the day before and she wanted the jacket and the size 10 fit great. But she didn't want to spend that much money as was on the tag. But I love her so much that a little spoiling here and there is a good thing. The SA was relieved that I had a sense of humor about what she had said. Then when I was just about to leave I said "You know that you don't carry anything in this store that's my size." And then I left. As I got to the door I turned and she was just standing looking at me, so I winked and said you know I'm a 44 long. She smiled and and said thanks and come again.

See how much fun you can have if you don't take everything so serious. SA's for the most part have a job to do that makes money. They really don't care who you are as long as you don't cost them money. What is yours is yours and what's mine is mine. I would not want anyone taking from me so why should I be so uncaring to others to take what is rightfully theirs from them. Start doing the right thing for yourself and us. Yes us! That gives everyone who is in the trans community a black eye. After all why would a guy be stealing women's things if he's not a pervert.
    Last edited by shayleetv; 09-19-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    [QUOTE=Wildaboutheels;2962376]...... There is simply no telling what the cashier might THINK. Or say. We simply can't be having strangers THINK things can we? Not to mention all the people in line who are constantly looking at what other people have in their carts. .....QUOTE]

OK you've heard it 40 times now....your fear of being outed as a cross dresser is disproportionate to the fear you should have about being arrested for stealing womens clothing. If you are caught shoplifting more than the SA, Cashier or neighboring shoppers will find out...it will become part of your public record. Enough said? If you just can't bear to shop for yourself in person - go on line.

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Is the remorse obvious? Opinions only, but as usual a shock and awe style post from a new member. No intro style, just a big event to stir the pot!
    Because others have a law abiding stance, how is this evidence of an ego in need of boosting?
    Poor vitriolic retort.
    She says in the OP she knows it's wrong so what is gained by piling on with "OMG YOU'RE A THIEF AND A CRIMINAL!"?
    The best posts in this thread have been the supportive ones.

It's also inferred from her OP that the reason she stole them was being to embarrassed to buy them.

What helps most here?
    Help and support, or talking down lecture style?

Also, new users are allowed to ask any questions that fall within the rules.
    Controversial ones aren't all going to be trolls.

No
    Buy online and during holidays when it's expected men will buy gifts for women

Others have covered the thief issue pretty well (if you steal, you're a thief).
    To the point: if you're going to crossdress, get your own stuff. I mean, really.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    As others have said, buy online. It's easy. Measure yourself properly beforehand if the size is wrong be patient and send it back. It's so much easier today than when I started out. I used to have to buy in shops I would always say, "It's a present for my Girlfriend. If it's the wrong size can she bring it back?" but I was so nervous that I shook and sweated and turned beet red. The assistants don't care but I still found it difficult. But the Internet has changed all that, you can get everything and almost always delivered in plain packaging. Ebay is your friend.

I remember when I was like 20 (i'm 28 now) walked into a Bakers store at a mall. Browsing around and was helped immediately and whom I was making a purchase for. I had enough courage to say myself and the moments afterwords inside felt great but the service was extremely terrible. Like I was gross for buying a pair of boots. After that I decided to shop online for stuff instead and use ebay.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    If you steal women's clothes you are a thief. Your actions drive the prices up for the rest of us who aren't thieves. Thanks for that.

Do like I do and buy other items like sucks a t-shirt tools and mix them up with your female things

my first couple of pairs of panties were "borrowed" from a close GG. If she knew I was CD, I think she would have given them to me. I have been to scare to tell anyone I CD, but if there were a person, then she would be the one.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana