Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My life isn't great,

My life isn't great,

But there's always hope.

Now more than ever I want to dress 24/7. I'm going through some tough times at the moment. I might lose my job and have to move back in with my parents. I haven't got alot of money and I don't really have any prospects for another job. I don't know what I'm going to do. This place is my only outlet. And a bit of a rough road in terms of my relationship, nothing to do with problems between us, more problems for us. I hate my life right now.
    In my life I have my female outlet and the chance to feel feminine. And I love my partner. She wants a girlfriend and I really want to be that. I'm lucky to have someone like her. She is so supportive. More so than just being accepting of my dressing, she prefers me doing it! Despite all these problems I'm happy. I like my life. Sure I have problems and life looks bleak but it could be alot worse. It might get worse, I don't know what's in store for me next. But maybe I should just keep my girly head held high and stand tall in my heels!

Sorry ladies, I just had to have somewhere to vent. Speech over. I love this place and you're all inspiring to me

Hugs
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Hi Kim,
    sorry to hear your having some of life's up and downs.
    But it sounds like you have the right idea, send your fears and worries out here and if we can help we will, if not then we will give you a cyber hug and be hear to listen.
    You have a great start with a GF that enjoys Kim. Don't lose her. and if you gotta be the boy to get ahead for a bit.. then you will enjoy the Kim times even more.
    Good luck and read my signature. its always come true for me.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Vent away. It helps to let it out. My only advice (and hope for you) is that often when you are younger things look tougher. But usually they work out in the end. You may have to take it back a little and regroup but things will look up. Hang in there
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I guess it's not too bad Hon. You went from hating your life to loving it in the same posting.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You vent girl, that’s what we are here for.

If it’s any help my life was finished a few years ago. There was no hope. It was the end.
    Now my life is amazing!!!!

Hang in there. You’ll be fine.

Kim, girl you vent we all need to, sorry to hear about your trouble, hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Well, Kim, you're entitled to a vent. What do you do for a living, BTW? I guess if a job loss is looming, the most important thing to do is to start looking for employment options that will allow you to continue an independent life with your GF. Make that your focus!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyfaye View Post
    I might lose my job and have to move back in with my parents.
    Hi Kimberly,

With this part I can totally sympathise. I had to move in with mine years back for a short period of time but it felt like an eternity when you have experienced 'freedom'.

In addition to my pm suggestion, the place mentioned is very gender accepting too!

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    Venting is ok, we all need to do it at times. I agree with Kim. If you are losing you job, then a new job is what you need to maintain your independence and freedom to live as you want. No one has a good or even great life all the time. There is a lot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears that go into forming what others see as a great life. When you are on the outside looking in, it all looks so simple.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    This is the place to come to Kim. You say you hate your life, but then you say you like your life. This is the eternal position occupied by youth. Uncertainty is the rule. It can be disconcerting and confusing, and add more burden to the daily grind than you are used to. Given time, and years, you will develop coping skills. As you say, it could be worse.

Make sure you are happy with your today. Plan for the future, but just don't let it be the focus of your thoughts. You need to focus on the present, and particularly the positives you have, and work through the negatives on a day to day basis.

glad you vented, stand tall.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hang on in there Kimberly, at least you've got your looks! Your girlfriend sounds great as well, hang on to her.

I had a scare a couple of years ago with the company I worked for struggling to make ends meet. I ended up deciding to leave, and everythings gone great (career wise anyway!) in ways I never expected since then. I stressed about it so much at the time, and couldn't see a positive future, but it all worked out.

I guess I'm trying to say keep optimistic, sometimes good things come from bad times.

Hope it all works out for you, another great avatar by the way!
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    To use an old quote, "tough times never last, but tough people do". As you are also an English girl, I will quote possibly you greatest Prime Minister. Churchill said, "when you are going through hell, just keep going". Don't forget you partner, draw together and help each other through this time.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

After reading your post and the people who responded, you have an awesome support system. Parents allowing you to move back in, a girlfriend who loves the Kimberly side, and people here who will listen. With that much love and care surrounding you, you will be back on your feet in no time!

Thanks everyone. Apart from my SO this is my happy place. I've now been laid off so I am looking for a new job. Hope something comes around soon. Or I'll be jobless and pennyless. Had to give my male side a hug. He deserves it, poor boy. Us girls are good when it comes to that

And now since things can't get much worse I'm telling my mother about me. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hugs x
    I've always been the kind of girl that hid my face, so afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream bright inside of me. No more hiding who I wanna be. This is me.

Platinum Member
    Kim, sorry tohear about your layoff. Best of luck with your job search! Keep plugging away at it. If let the warmth and joy of Kimberly show through, even when your en drabbe, you'll get some very positive results!

Platinum Member
    Hi Kim, We are always here for you need some one to listen to your stories or a sholder to lean on.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Everyone has troubles at some point but it works out in the long run so keep up your girly head up.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Kim, you have a girlfriend that supports you and that includes your crossdressing. You've hit the lottery. Everything else doesn't matter worth a damn. You can always get a job, but it might not be the job you want. Get used to that, only in recent times have people been able to pick and choose what they did for a living. My dad certainly didn't want to be a janitor, and my uncle didn't want to drill oil wells. Find a manager and offer to work for free for a month to see if he likes you; if he insists on putting you on the books, tell him you'll sign over your paychecks to him as a guarantee that he'll want to keep you on, and he only has to pay you if he keeps you. I got two jobs that way in my lifetime. Work your ass off for your boss, and they will find a way to keep you, or help you get another job if you get downsized. Do more than your job description when you do get a job. Never, ever complain. Come in early, and stay late, even if you have to punch out and then go back to finish the job. Tell him you like to feel like you're on salary, that you get paid a certain amount to do a job, and don't expect overtime just because you weren't able to finish it in the time alloted. You'll be amazed at how people respond to someone who is a good worker.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Kim you can vent here anytime thats a healthy thing to do.
    At least you had parents nice enough to let you come back for a while.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "When life gives u lemons", u look on the brite side of life, Kim. As well u should! U r a young, pretty girl with your whole life in front of u. And, continue to count your blessings. It sounds like u have SO MANY!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If you are likely to lose your job due to your crossdressing activities, taper them off a bit.
    You can always come back but you need to be able to earn money to live and buy clothes even.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kimberly...try to remember that life is truly a roller coaster...you have great ups and downs, its just a cycle and hopefully it won't last long-especially with your girlfriend. If she enjoys Kimberly, then you are on the high, no matter what happens with the job

Kim, hang in there girl. I am thinking about you and I hope things will get better for you soon. You have your GF, and the two of you will pull through this together.

((HUGS))
    Natasha

Sorry to hear about your job. So many people struggling at the moment, it doesn't seem fair.

You are at least lucky that you have some things that no one can take from you. It's not an easy path we take, but you seem to be living it to the fullest, and you should be proud of that.

Good luck with the job hunting, and your mother!
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

Kimberly keep that head up and keep smiling! With your atttitude it won't be long before you are flyin' high above the pink clouds!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: