Thread: Gf

Gf

My gf ask me to dress up as a women full lingerie thongs garter belt stocking skirt bra blouse make-up high heels earrings brackets necklace and pounce me around w her and her Asian bi gf as there girl would you ladies do I please help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    "pounce me around" sounds like "sissyfication" the way you write it. That doesn't happen to be something I am into, but there are a fair number of members here who have expressed interest in that.

I am so jealous of you! Wish I was that lucky.
    Lacey xx

Sounds fun to me, but there is the danger of becoming a permanent sex slave. And will she dominate your whole life after this?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not something I would do but if you find it exciting have a go of it.

I don't think this is really something someone else can give advice on. If I wasn't concerned with being out in public around this town, I would totally love to go out en femme with my wife and her gf, but I'm not you.

It boils down to "If it makes you too uncomfortable, don't do it". If you're just nervous but think it might be fun, go for it.

If it is the sort of thing you like then go for it.
    Do not throw caution to the wind though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sigh run...

If its just you and her by all means three is a crowd! Sounds like she has tendencies and needs something addressed. Unless you want to but no good comes from these menages

I would in a heart beat, sounds like a lot of fun.
    Mistybtm

i would not hesitate to!!!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Confetti View Post
    Sigh run...

If its just you and her by all means three is a crowd! Sounds like she has tendencies and needs something addressed. Unless you want to but no good comes from these menages
    Another of the in a nutshell answers. Succinct and I couldn't agree more.
    It does sound a bit like you are being used for amusement rather than company.

Reb

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It sounded like fun until the, "pounce me around", part. I get dizzy leaping up and down!

Just be sure NOT to let them tie u up and gag u. Then, they'll be able to have their way with u! As Dee said, next thing they could sell u off to ex slavers!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It sounds as if you need an ally... I offer my services to keep them at bay...HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!! just kidding of course. Enjoy yourself sweetie...maybe a pre arranged safe word should be discussed (just make sure it isn't "no")
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

well ladies i did it wore panties pink garterbelt black backseam stocking 5 ' pumps highheels jean skirt leapard bra pink blouse make-up jewerly etc had a blasst by the end of the night she made sure i knew i was the girl!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    If you enjoyed it that's a good thing. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here and how she treats you now that you are back in boy mode. Good luck with it, but I'd suggest that you should let the pink fog evaporate a little before you make more decisions on this.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    Punctuation is your friend.

Heed the advice, as long as its not a dominance thing and your going out as friends. I wouldn't have a problem
    Formerly Lolisa

take me too Sounds like to much fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Another of the in a nutshell answers. Succinct and I couldn't agree more.
    It does sound a bit like you are being used for amusement rather than company.
    Reb

Reb
    Agreed. Unless one doesn't care about a long term relationship, it's bound to turn out bad in the end.
    I hear thin ice cracking.

Aspiring Member
    I cannot either imagine this turnng out good...but enjoy it while you can but make sure they take you to the mall for a few hours.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    Sounds fun to me, but there is the danger of becoming a permanent sex slave. And will she dominate your whole life after this?
    Only if she's lucky--lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Me too Me too hehehe

What are the parameters. What happens before, during and after. If this is for pure humiliation I wouldn't do it myself but that's just me and I know some people like that sort of thing. If this is just for fun and your having a night out with the girls and will be treated like one of the girls that's one thing, but to be made the butt of the joke all night can get really tiring real fast. I would want to know the motive behind it. Oh and take your car but hang on to the keys because you may need a quick get away.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Wow,
    It sounds like it could be alot of fun but, I agree with everyone who expressed concern about you being humiliated. i would really get dressed so you look your very best so you can be one of the girls. If you are into domination, I guess that could be fun but ....
    What would be fun would be a night on the town/

Platinum Member
    Hi Samantha, Does the GF know all about samantha and how long have you two been together??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!