Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you an "innie" or an "outtie"?

Are you an "innie" or an "outtie"?

When en femme are you an introvert or an extrovert? Are you outgoing or do you more or less keep to yourself? Over the years, since opening my feelings up, I've found that I'm more outgoing and interface more with people en femme than when en homme. I seem to have developed the ability to care and share more and have more compassion towards others. I'm also more empathic. It must come with the territory when we present this way, although I feel we all (both men and women) have these innate abilities. Are you more outgoing en femme or always that way in either mode?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My personality doesn't seem to change when dressed. I think that would worry my wife if it did.

Banned Read only
    Hi All
    The dressing part would definitly be an innie, but the feelings and changes of heart are an outtie. The outtie part is what I share w/ family and others.

Thera

Platinum Member
    Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. It doesnt seem to matter how I'm dressed. I'm actually quite shy, fairly happy to engage in solitary work, and yet, I've also been told I can talk to anyone - even a plant according to my wife - and some people regard me as quite gregarious. I smile easily and naturally when I'm with people and yet I have a stone face whenever I'm photographed.

It doesn't seem to matter how I'm dressed - I'm neither or both...or maybe I'm just nuts.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    and yet I have a stone face whenever I'm photographed.
    Yes young lady, we definitly need to work on that. Please meet me at my studio tomorrow morning, 8 oclock sharp

Thera

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    I'm still an introvert who's actively trying not to be. Sometimes its easy, sometimes, not so much.

I'm and outie 7/24. Male or female. It is just who I am.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thera Home View Post
    Yes young lady, we definitly need to work on that. Please meet me at my studio tomorrow morning, 8 oclock sharp

Thera
    I just can't do it... seriously...I see a camera and freeze!

Put me down as another outie!

Get me in accepting company and I am an EXTROVERT!
    Under cover I do tend to be a little conservative.
    You have to to survive sometimes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I suspect i am an introvert who is learning to enjoy chatting with the girls in my life

Total unadulterated social butterfly, tease with evidently a magnetic personality.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I just can't do it... seriously...I see a camera and freeze!
    C'mon lets those pearly whites.(shaking a little stuffed bunny). C'mon,big smile for the camera

Thera

My belly button is an innie and that is about the only thing of mine that is. I go out, I am extroverted in male and female mode with an extra oomph in the meeting and talking to strangers when out dressed.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Initially, I thought this was about belly buttons.

I'm pretty much the same in both modes, probably a louder mouth when drab, just more considerate en femme,....I think anyway!

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

My wife tells me that Melody is a little introverted. Proper,I guess. In drab I joke aroud a lot more. I haven't had a lot of "out time" with Melody. I think she would be bubbly and silly if the occasion warented it.

i am just the same whatever i dicide to wear .. however if i do get the chance to go out dressed (like this weekend out clubbing!!) then will be a lot more extrovert!!

the reason is easy , pepole treat you diffrent when your dressed and i find that it breakes down the barrier of normal drab mode.

example..!! i am a ugly guy but when i go out dressed i find it turnes the tables around as women come up to me as they seem curious , and a lot of the time they start asking questions an i love that. did not go out often in the past but now gonna make up for lost time..

i guess i like being the centre of attention

Doesn't matter much for me... I am an introvert by nature, and I've spent my life trying to improve my ability to be more extroverted in appropriate situations. I can be either, but it's almost totally independent of dressing.

Actually, I find that it can be a bit frustrating, as those times when I am dressed around other people are the times when it wold be most beneficial to not appear aloof/snobby/rude, or however others perceive me. I wish I could step into a cloak of guaranteed extroversion just as easily as I can slip into a dress.

Unfortunately, it's not so simple!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I've said many of times that I'm a much nicer person when I'm enfemme! I seem to be more caring and outgoing!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]As far as introvert or extrovert goes, I'm about the same in drab or drag. definitely an extrovert! The only difference is I walk different in my heels and I avoid scratching![/SIZE]

I'm an outie...I love to interact with people and I suppose I love the attention too....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Introverted, especially around strangers, but will open up once I feel confident around someone. I tend to avoid doing anything that my mind will beat me up over later. Pretty much the same when dressed but more peaceful of mind.
    Pursue happiness, with diligence

My blog: A Circular Square

I am always a bit shy whether a gal or guy, but I think due to my lack of confidence I am more so as a girl. I am not unfriendly but I do tend to be quieter. I smile more as a woman. I have lost about 40 lbs so far (2 months) and I am looking better, once I lose a little more I will look better and maybe have more confidence. We will see. I do think I am more submissive when all done up as a girl.

I change how I look on the outside to reflect how I feel on the inside but this brings unwanted attention so I become introverted when in public but stay the same with friends which is not introverted or extrovert as much as a quiet awareness that prefers to drink in everything happening around me more than contributing to everything that is happening, I like being the audience not the actors on stage.

Gold Member
    A lot of people on one extreme or the other.

I am pretty much in the middle (as usual). I am not a wallflower and will get engaged, but I am not the talkative type that can break the ice easy either.