Thread: i want to.....

i want to.....

Hi,

i currently live with my mum and sister..

At night time i want to wear panties and tights to bed, how can i do this without getting caught?

i also really want to wear my panties and tights under my trousers to college but in the morning when i get up i can't do it, feel embarassed, i would feel really embarrased around my male friends too.

also...can you tell the difference between a female white shirt (blouse) to a male when under a jumper?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktights View Post
    i also really want to wear my panties and tights under my trousers to college but in the morning when i get up i can't do it, feel embarassed, i would feel really embarrased around my male friends too.
    Then don't do it

Thera

If you want to wear tights to college firstly consider all the practical ramifications; like what happens the first time you try peeing standing at a urinal. Tights can sit higher on the waist than trousers so if you’re one of those guy’s who wears their shirts out stretching up can expose your secret. I’m not saying don’t, just be sure you can deal with any consequences.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

yeah i know all this, i want to know how i an persuade my self in the morning etc.

and do female and male shirts look different

Hi,

i currently live with my mum and sister..

At night time i want to wear panties and tights to bed, how can i do this without getting caught?
    Easy, move out.

How would your male friends know what you are wearing underneath your trousers?

If you're this worried about it, you'll be beyond stressed by the simple act of underdressing. I'd recommend holding off until you become comfortable with yourself to the point where you are certain you won't be detected or perhaps if you are, you are in a mindset where you can own it.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Easy. Wear pants and socks to bed and don't use much of the covers.

Listen ya got to do something to counter it ,,, Just like I told you Lady's about shaving your legs ? If ya worried about your legs being smooth an shaved an someone saying something about it just do what I do ? Paint your toe nails a Crazy color an they will NOT NOTICE your Legs ! GEEZ !!! My work is Never Done !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Its very easy underneath pants I do that all the time. But I know how you feel when I first started shaving my legs I was scared to death about people noticing. Once you become comfortable with yourself you won't care anymore if you get cought

girly girl
    Doesn't seem too hard to wear panties and tights to bed without being caught - assuming you have your own bedroom? Stash your tights and panties under the covers and put them on after you go to bed. Take them off before you get out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Listen ya got to do something to counter it ,,, Just like I told you Lady's about shaving your legs ? If ya worried about your legs being smooth an shaved an someone saying something about it just do what I do ? Paint your toe nails a Crazy color an they will NOT NOTICE your Legs ! GEEZ !!! My work is Never Done !!
    I love the enthusiasm here Stacy! I am gonna try this. Hot pink nail polish! My italian/syrian heritage my make it easy on lookers though lol! still gonna try it
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana