Thread: The Horror

The Horror

I think its just horrid that there such a thing as a man who wear women’s clothes, who is interested in women’s clothes, jewelry, makeup. Who is interested in dressing as a woman. Who is interested in many of the same things that women are! Who isn’t obsessed with Sports, the NFL, NASCAR. Who loves and admires women, and strives not only to understand the wants and needs of a woman, but who want to experience their side of life!

Far, far be it that they be more of a traditional male. One who puts his male friends before his SO, who puts their interest in cars, sports, and they’re hobbies before their woman!
    Far, better be it that they’re more interested in staying at home to watch “the game” than going shopping with their wife!

That they’re interest in sex, and idea of sex = “Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma’am!”

God forbid that they should be interested in such womanly pursuits as gardening, flowers, homemaking, cooking, baking, interior decorating! Its absurd that a man should be interested in clothes, fashion, decoration, crafts!

I don't wear womens clothes Dana, I wear MY clothes.

Gemma xx

Quote Originally Posted by Dana
    Who isn?t obsessed with Sports, the NFL, NASCAR. Who loves and admires women, and strives not only to understand the wants and needs of a woman, but who want to experience their side of life!

Far, far be it that they be more of a traditional male. One who puts his male friends before his SO, who puts their interest in cars, sports, and they?re hobbies before their woman!
    Far, better be it that they?re more interested in staying at home to watch ?the game? than going shopping with their wife!
    How true - but remember, it is also bad to put your love of femme things before your SO too. Many members both CD and GG can testify to that, just because you love all things femme, you still need balance. There is nothing wrong with liking cars, sports, male friends - AND makeup, dresses and nails - but all in balance....

Just my $.02 for today.....
    Last edited by DanaJ; 11-23-2005 at 08:02 AM.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just look at mens and womens clothes in shops. Is there any beautiful clothes for men? I say not! Women's clothes feels wonderful and I love them. Some women don't mind men wear the clothes yet some do, but why? Seeing women wears Trousers or Jeans
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Dana
    Far, far be it that they be more of a traditional male. One who puts his male friends before his SO, who puts their interest in cars, sports, and they’re hobbies before their woman!
    Far, better be it that they’re more interested in staying at home to watch “the game” than going shopping with their wife!
    Other than the part about putting before my wife, I like all of those things. I'm a pretty traditional male, except that I love wearing women's clothing and "being" a girl sometimes.

But it's a point well taken.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Always a lady well almost breanna1954's Avatar

Horror

I will watch a (womens) clothing sale on HSN ot QVC before a any ball game or NASCAR!!! I love my fem wardrobe and will continue wearing it as much as possible.
    Breanna
    Breanna

I guees I love the dichotomy of it all, I still enjoy the male stuff too..best of both worlds

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Exclamation Horror ???

The only horror here is how narrow minded people still are today. I served my country, do 100% of the cooking in my house, love motorcycles and guns. I hate Nascar, and most sports. I wear my clothes not ladies clothes as stated... I don't understand what OUR life style has to with your well being?

"Live and let live..."
    Last edited by Katie Ashe; 11-23-2005 at 11:09 AM.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Clothes

I don't understand gender roles. (if that period could speak, it would say volumes)

Why is football for men and dresses are for women? My sister-in-law watches more football and knows more sports that I ever will. I wear more dresses than she ever will? Does watching football make her any less of a woman? Does wearing dresses and getting my nails done make me any less of a man?

My favorite cooking show is Alton Brown's good eats, and I've found that men are usually better cooks than women because men will cook for fun and enjoyment while women seem to cook because they have to eat something. (I realize this is a loose stereotype; not really interested in comments on that part...)

Why cannot men wear pretty earrings and makeup?

Megan

I like fashion shows and I like sports, I like gardening, cooking, decorating shows and I like home improvements shows, I like emotional movies and I like action movies. I like sex with women (my wife only now) and I like sex with men. I like wearing women's clothes but I'm not crazy about wearing men's clothes. My wife is very interested in men's clothes, she loves ties and likes to buy them for me. It's rare that I've ever chosen my own tie. She likes to see me dressed up in a suit and tie. I think to myself, why don't you wear the suit and tie and I'll wear a dress and everything to go with it.

So my point is that being raised as a male I acquired male interests but also being female inside I have all sorts of female interests too.

If I had a choice I would want to be female in gender and still be interested in everything I'm interested in now. Then maybe I'd be interested in men's clothes ... on men or FtMs.

Bonnie

I like motor racing, fishing and computers but i also like gardening, cooking, sewing, baking, watching fashion shows, so what does that make me. Happy.
    BTW when i got married 26 years ago i had to teach my SO to cook but she still isn't as good as me, and she can't bake at all.
    Luv Ya! :be:

I wear MY clothes. SAID IT for me men’s clothes are boring. I think many men. if there was no stigma would say they the same. but maybe I wouldn’t feel so special if all guys could where what I get to dress in.

Re:Horror

When my man is in his sexiest lingerie it doesn't make him any less a man. He just appreciates the beauty and feel of women's underwear... as in when I'm wearing my sweats and a t-shirt I'm not any less a woman I just appreciate the comfort of "boring" guys clothes.

From reading many posts on this forum, it seems that a lot of CDers don't really want to be GG's they just appreciate the beauty of the clothes.. the prettiness of the way hair and make up can be worn.. and so on.

I am happiest with no make up, a pair of shorts or sweats, bra off and my hair thrown up in a messy bun. My SO seems most happiest when he's in his bra and panties, a cute nightie and stockings. He's comfortable that way.. I'm comfortable my way. We both like to cook, we both clean house, he likes video games and I like to crochet. That's our "roles" in the house. EQUALS!!!

My $0.02
    [SIZE=2]For those that wanted me to come up with my own unique name.....
    You can just call me........

SILK
    [/SIZE]

Y'know what, LaceLuvrsGG? You can't say it more succinctly than that. You are so right on!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

GypsyKaren
    I don't know, I guess it could be worse. I could be running around the neighborhood naked with red paint smeared on my chest, setting fires to garbage cans and garages. I think I'll just settle with going out in a dress.

GypsyKaren