Thread: came out to a friend

Red face came out to a friend

This past sat we had a friend over for supper. On the way back to the house my SO saw a tgirl walking down the street and said Boy or Girl. Well our friend says boy without a blink of the eye and then she says " but I like her shoes " and I said so do I. It was said so fast that I hoped She didnt notice. Back at the house we had a few glasses of wine and Liz and Sheila (my SO ) were chating in the living room. The topic some how got back to the tgirl. Liz stated that she had no problums with cds, tgirls or gay/lesbian. She is a very nice open person and I like her. And so Sheila asked me if its ok to tell Liz our secret. I said yes. So i listened from the kitchen as my secret was told. All Liz said was " that explains the strange vibes I get from him/her". She then came to me gave me a hug and asked about my shoes and what kinds I like to wear. 4 bottles of wine later talk had gone from shoes to makeup to dress styles. As liz was getting ready to catch a cab home she gave me a hug and says it was nice to meet me. ( we have know each other for over a year) I smiled and said Thankyou. On the way out she says supper at her place in 2 weeks but I have to bring the wine.

So I guess I have someone else to go shopping with now.

Yup, its always nice to have friends that you trust and can share with. Maybe someday the three of you can have a girls night after a day of shopping!

Super!

It sounds like you (not boyself) have an invitation to her place in two weeks! Maybe bring something from Mad Housewife Winery?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I havent tried thier wine befor. Maybe give it a try if I can find it.

"that explains the strange vibes I get from him/her".

I have always felt that as I CD I may be giving off strange vibes every now and then myself. Did she explain what these vibes were? Was it the comment on the girls shoes? Was it that you saw a (OMG lol) TG on the street and didn't think ill of it? Did you have any physical signs? I am just curious as to what these vibes were

I am hoping things are still well as your SO may have reacted to the coversation/ wine mix but it's always good to have another friend/person that knows and you can be you with. A lot of us wish we had that. Good luck!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

All is well with my SO, In fact just got back from looking for some heels for me. Liz says she just felt something was diffrent about me, not male not female just a mixture.

Denise:

Wow, great story with a happy ending to boot! Thanks for sharing,

Jamie

Those Open minded people are Great ,,,,Just to Few of them ,,,Why can't People just break free an think on there own ? Human Nature I guess ? Heyyyy ,,,Iam Pushing as fast as I can ,,,,GEEZ !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Thank you Denise for a great story. I would to have an SO in my life, but juat ahvent found that right person. And for "Liz"...sounds like a GREAT person.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    "that explains the strange vibes I get from him/her".

I have always felt that as I CD I may be giving off strange vibes every now and then myself. Did she explain what these vibes were? Was it the comment on the girls shoes? Was it that you saw a (OMG lol) TG on the street and didn't think ill of it? Did you have any physical signs? I am just curious as to what these vibes were

I am hoping things are still well as your SO may have reacted to the coversation/ wine mix but it's always good to have another friend/person that knows and you can be you with. A lot of us wish we had that. Good luck!
    Me too. Is body language part of the vibe? I'm pretty sure I give off strange vibes to some women, because I tend to check out their shoes, nails, hair, jewelry, outfits.

Funny thing is I have a friend of a friend who asked my friend if I was a CD, my friend said yes. I later asked her how she came to that conclusion in that she had always seen me at that point in drab. She said I had an feminine aura and she picked up on it. Go figure

Hi Denise,
    Thank you for sharing your story. It must have felt great to be so comfortable with Liz that you and Sheila were fine to share your secret. Good for you both, and as Kim said, perhaps you all can go shopping together. That would be fun, I would think. Enjoy!
    Di

Gold Member
    Thanks for sharing that cute story. I like happy endings. Now you might think of a case of wine,
    not just a few bottles.
    Are going dressed?
    Rader

What a wonderful story Denise; thanks for sharing and congratulations! Hugs, Jen