Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wearing panties 24/7

wearing panties 24/7

Hi Girls

How many of your wear panties 24/7 and dont own any male pants?

if so... what kind are they ? are they frilly sexy or ordinary ?

please let me know

Black tights.

24/7 for me. Don't own any male designed underwear. All different colors and styles. Some very frilly, some plain colors. Lots of pinks and purples. Mostly from Victoria's Secret.

Hi,

I have no male underwear. My collection ranges from plain cotton (visits to the doctor) to white satin and lace bridal type panties. Most are stretchy material with frills and girly slogans on them.

String bikinis thongs boyshorts most are silk a few cotton ones . Most are from VS

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer W View Post
    24/7 for me. Don't own any male designed underwear. All different colors and styles. Some very frilly, some plain colors. Lots of pinks and purples. Mostly from Victoria's Secret.
    Same for me as well, Most of mine are from VS as well.
    Mistybtm

I'm starting to wear mine more now that I have my own. mostly boy shorts and and satin, some cotton.

Yes, all panties all the time. Cotton are the most comfy, mostly briefs. Sometimes at night, frilly or silky ones. Plain white for the Doctor.
    Life is too short; wear a sexy bra every day!

Banned Read only
    Have at least 40 pair and wear them everyday, they have to be feminine and sexy,some are nylon bikinni's but I prefer string bikinni's and thongs; have tried boy shorts but don't care for them. I like sexy, skimpy cuts with silky, soft material and lace is just fine, the more sexy the better, definately not cotton. I prefer thongs and enjoy the feel of the string between my cheeks, when tucked they are very comfortable and feel very nice under tight jeans, pants, skirt or dress. When out and about it's nice to be conscious that you are wearing the same sexy fem underwear that a lot of the women you walk by are wearing, just gives me that warm fem feeling of being a girl. To get the best feeling when wearing panties you need to shave, I prefer to be clean shaven. Have 1 pair of male bikinni's for Doc. visits, as soon as I walk in the door they come off and the panties or thong goes on. Girls have a really good thing going in the clothes they wear, I'm just glad I'm a CD and can enjoy the same clothing they do.

I have been wearing panties exclusively for 4 years now. My now wife put the first pair on me on our 2nd date and I have not worn male underware since. I did keep emergency pair of boxers for a few months, but I quickly realized I would never be going back and threw them away. I have never fully dressed in front of her, but I feel pretty confident I could if I wanted to. We were just joking via text message that I should shave my legs again as it is getting cooler out.

yea 24/7 here too..!! have man stuff but only if i have to...

i wear mainly plain black womans , the normal if anything just basic underwear that you get from multipacks from supermarkets

sometimes wear thick tights under jeans if weather is cold.
    Why is Dyslexia such a hard word to spell !

I have worn panties or knickers exclusively for decades and would not dream of wearing anything else. I have some male pattern underwear somewhere but I am not sure where. I like my knickers to look very feminine so I do not like plain styles and prefer lacey and frilly. I love the knickers from Secrets in Lace as they are made of ultrasoft material that is really comfortable. I have a male friend who I have been sending knickers for him to wear to work. He felt afraid at first as if there would be an underwear inspection. I wear my feminine underwear to the Dr's office. If he wants to examine me that is where he looks, not at my underwear. I also wear camisoles and slips beneath my business clothes. I cannot be en femme all the time but I always have something feminine on my body every day. I highly recommend it.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I own about 300 pairs of panties, and maybe 6 pair of men's jockey shorts. I wear the jockey shorts to family gatherings because my 2 children asked me to! The rest of the time I wear panties! My panties are mostly silk or satin, usually with lots of lace. And they are all different colors, mostly hi-cuts!! I do have a few bikinis, but prefer the hi-cuts.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by blacktights View Post
    How many of your wear panties 24/7 and dont own any male pants?
    I don't bathe in panties and I don't sleep in them (I do both in the nude). I wear "ordinary" female panties when dressed except for doctor visits and such.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

i 24/7 in panties . i love satin but i have cotton also multi colour lace, t/g bikinis i have around 40 but non of vs.. so sad

I used to wear Panties 24-7 Until that Dam Laundry Hamper Robbing ,,,Clothes Line theaf Fran took them all ,,, Now look at me ,,, Flower sack ,,, An no Pants ,,, Am lucky to have them !!! She will Screw up ,,,One Day she will ,,,An Bam,,,,,I will be there to steal them ALLLLLLLLLLLL BACK !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Knickers!!!!!!!!...................French satin ones mainly ............finding them increasingly hard to acquire though lately

24/7 for me. Satin or nylon only. I use to buy mostly VS until they discontinued the 2nd skin satin line. I wear shadowline panties a lot now.

I wear panties 24/7. I prefer the VS cotton hiphuggers. But I have several lace and satin panties that I love to wear. The panties are better than men's underwear for several reasons the panties don't ride up, they stay cooler in hot weather and they rise low enough they don't show when you bendover or squat. Not to mention the panties are so much softer.

Besides for fun sometimes my wife and I try to wear the same print or color. It adds another layer of fun and excitement.

Gold Member
    Yes, I wear them 24/7, I like the Nylon Type with a little Control to them.
    I find the control type holds the boys in place much better.
    Been wearing them for over 5 years now. I still keep an old set of mens for
    a doctor visit at the VA.
    Rader

I own 7 pairs of knickers, ranging from stretchy black with lace overlay to white. Blue, pink white and red satin pairs
    All high waisted most have little bows. I still wear male underwear from time to time mostly when visiting friends or relatives when a pink Lacey waistband might cause a few questions :-)
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have 6 pair of guys bikinis that look like panties sometime I wear them.
    I have lots of panties mostly bikinis that fit just fine.The last two weeks its been from Tracii's drawer for whatever reason.
    Can't explain why it just is.
    Nothing frilly but I would wear them if I had any.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Yes, I wear them 24/7, I like the Nylon Type with a little Control to them.
    I find the control type holds the boys in place much better.
    Been wearing them for over 5 years now. I still keep an old set of mens for
    a doctor visit at the VA.
    Rader

That's when ya break out the realy girly ones ,,, Maybe get another check ,,,LOL,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wal Mart never has nice frilly ones.

Currently replacing my male underwear to panties. This is a slow transition, as I must consider my wife's feelings. Step by step, I will go, but I do look forward to a 24/7 panties life....
    Di

Stacy B you aint gona get nothing back. Your wife has already taken what I didn't get! You got to wear them old boy clothes and act accordingly. Or Miss B will spank you till you couldn't wear those nylon panties anyway.LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!