Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wearing panties 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by franlee View Post
    Stacy B you aint gona get nothing back. Your wife has already taken what I didn't get! You got to wear them old boy clothes and act accordingly. Or Miss B will spank you till you couldn't wear those nylon panties anyway.LOL
    OL BOY ? I will wear NOTHING AT ALL FIRST ,,,, An if she Spanks me I will give her 10 min to stop . LOL
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    As I've said before, Candice wears panties and I don't. Most of her's are from La senza, being that she is a proud canadian girl! (Although La senza was bought out by VS... ) She also just got some of the chivette panties and will be wearing them tonight.

Also nothing would make a GG run faster than finding out her date is wearing panties...

Haven't worn jockeys since my annual physical in January. When I wear them, it just doesn't feel right. I have a variety, I prefer silky or microfiber..

I wear panties 24/7 and have for over 15 years. I do have a couple of pair of mens tighty whiteys for Dr. appt. situations. I mostly wear Vanity Fair lace Neuvo briefs as does my wife. About half are white or light pastels, the rest are very colorful and I especially love the floral prints since to me they are the most feminine. I have a handful of bikini's, Olga Secret hugs in floral along with a few assorted others. Probably about 30 pair at any one time. Often the wife will pick out matching panties for us to wear out together. Panties are the one thing that we do share even though she does not want to see me dressed up.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Panties 24/7 for me. Mostly V.S. briefs. I find them far more comfortable than any men's underwear I've tried. Nearly all of the panties are flowery, lacy or otherwise pretty. Not long ago I even quit wearing men's briefs even to the doctor. This is what I wear and no professional would think twice about the panties. I bet they all see far worse than that.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

They still make male underwear??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No boy undies here. Thongs and bikinis for me!

95% Panties. Mostly, Barely There microfibre briefs and high cut. I like the fact that they are wide in the holding area.

panties 24/7. I wear nylon panties on my own time and with my gf. When at work, I wear cotton panties that look more like mens. But they are panties!

I hate the crotch stains and streaks that underwear goes through, so I don't wear out my panties and I only wear them when I crossdress. I tried a few times wearing panties to work but one day my pants got a butt tear and I was hoping no one would see my white Liz Clairborne panties. So nowadays I wouldn't wear panties to work. So yes, I rely on my guy Jockeys for heavy duty wear and every day use. I will never wear panties 24/7 and I like to keep panties nearly new so my panty collection will never see everyday use.

And if I live in an Apt complex I would wash and hang my panties in my Apt so no panty thief can steal my lingerie.
    Last edited by KateSpade83; 09-25-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    It's been over two years since I last wore male underwear. Just plain white panties for me.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

The panties are almost always tight, satin, spandex, or tricot/acetate. I'll wear jocky shorts when I am in the hospital, or when I've got cuts because the panties were too tight and cuts. I wear them tight to function like a gaff. It helps keep testosterone levels down.

Most of my pants are from the women's department as well. I don't wear bras, but I do sometimes wear camisoles rather than undershirts.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I own about 300 pairs of panties, and maybe 6 pair of men's jockey shorts. I wear the jockey shorts to family gatherings because my 2 children asked me to! The rest of the time I wear panties! My panties are mostly silk or satin, usually with lots of lace. And they are all different colors, mostly hi-cuts!! I do have a few bikinis, but prefer the hi-cuts.
    I don't bathe in panties and I don't sleep in them (I do both in the nude).
    OK....both quotes were hilarious. 300 panties is crazy (tho loving it). I don't bathe or sleep in panties. I have a few tightie whities if needed. I wear bikini and hipsters. I'm too big for VS. That ain't happening. No matter what, they have to have lace SOMEWHERE!!!
    Loving girlfriend of BrandyGG

Not quite 24/7, I do have a few pairs of mens briefs, though some of them look racier than the panties I usually wear. I'll only put mens on if i know I'm going to get a close inspection, i.e. I'll be wearing them on Thursday for a massage appointment that i know is going to involve the hip area. All my panties are seamless, sometimes microfibre, no lace or bows, i prefer sleek styles, on my GF as well. The daily weareres are plain white, and can pass for a European style mens brief, ( or slip, as the Germans would say )

Normally, I would take an XL in panties, but I found some on sale that fit really well in Medium, so I stockled up, I want to ask my GF if she'll try a pair, as she wears medium, the idea of us wearing matching panties is quite....interesting...
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Been 24/7 for me for about 8 years now.
    I have all kinds from cotton styles for work, nylon/lycra boyshorts and bikini's for play. Lots of colors and patterns. So much nicer than those bland white things I used to wear.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Exclamation wearing panties 24/7

Have been wearing panties 24/7 for over forty years. I like women's nylon hipster style from Satique those do not have a cotton crotch! Found Satique store on a forum that no longer exists on the web fifteen years ago. Before that mostly Vanity Fair nylon panties from local department stores.

Been wearing panties 24/7 for 2 years. Out of 70 some pairs I have 2 white and 2 black, life is too short for drab colored panties. The best part of my day is selecting the style and color that fits my mood for the day. Most of the time they are covered by drab close so just a bright spot in the day. I like microfiber hipsters and bikinis

Panties4me
    I have over 300prs of panties.Have spent an absolute fortune buying them, so, yes I'm not wasting any money by not wearing 24/7! A few years back when I was wearing 50/50, I was on a camping holiday with my wife. She noticed that I had only packed panties and no men's underwear. I told her that's how it would be from now on and so it has. I buy mainly from on-line sites, and would estimate that the average price would be about $30.00. Mainly full brief style, control ;panties, sissy panties and plenty of white and creamy coloured. Lycra, micro fibre, polymide, luv the smoothness and will never buy cotton. Usually wear with a Spanx or Flexxes cami top, even under my Prison Officer uniform.

panties 24/7 my work panties are vanity fair for comfort, my home panties.... well i just keep that to my self

I am a 24/3 girl I own about 9 pair of panties I like the feel of the silky ones the best, I have 3 plain type but shinny 3 lace panty with little bows at the front , one G type string and another type the other day I was bending down in the wash room picking up some clothes and I was wear the brown/lace top panties and the wife said what r u wearing, I said underware the subject just dropped , Some day I want to be a 24/7 girl but for now I am not that reminds me I need more panties
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 10-11-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    Not quite 24/7, I do have a few pairs of mens briefs, though some of them look racier than the panties I usually wear. I'll only put mens on if i know I'm going to get a close inspection, i.e. I'll be wearing them on Thursday for a massage appointment that i know is going to involve the hip area. All my panties are seamless, sometimes microfibre, no lace or bows, i prefer sleek styles, on my GF as well. The daily weareres are plain white, and can pass for a European style mens brief, ( or slip, as the Germans would say )

Normally, I would take an XL in panties, but I found some on sale that fit really well in Medium, so I stockled up, I want to ask my GF if she'll try a pair, as she wears medium, the idea of us wearing matching panties is quite....interesting...
    Aaanndd.....forgot to pack the mens brief for the trip to the massage threapist. Could have worn the emergency pair that i keep at work in the locker, but I hate them. So, wore a pair of jockey womens comfees, seamless bikini in black. No pause as he tucked the sheet in to work around my hip area. From now on I'm just gonna wear whichever comes to hand first, and I'll be buying nicer colors too.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I have a small stash of emergency male underwear that sits in a box tucked in the back of our closet. Other than that, it's all panties all the time.

Some boyshorts (with brilliant pink polka dots), some full-waist panties, some lacy and some tight. I have a little bit of everything in the top drawer and get to match my undies with my mood. To be honest, though, the tight ones that hold everything in close are my favorites.

Back to polka-dots. I have fallen in love with them. I don't know why...but who cares?

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

24/7 for me!! lots of satin, bright colors and patterns! I buy a brand called "Change" best fitting I have ever found!! could never go back to guy boxers ever again!

Lace, bows, side tie, colors, flower, polka dots.
    I wear them 24-7
    I also leave them out now. Years ago I used to hide them from my nosey housekeeper. But she would find them. Finally one day she corned me a few years ago and said, "I have been cleaning your house for ten years. I put your panties in a drawer. I know everything about you, I am the cleaning lady....." After that it was always 24-7....
    [SIZE="3"]*PinK*[/SIZE] Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the *present*

I don't always wear underwear, but when I do they are nylon briefs by Haynes her way(just when awake, and out of bed). I still have three pair of white tighties, just for the doctors visits,but they are getting old, and thin. When visiting family, I wear a shirt that tucks in, and high rise, or bikini's that won't ever show above my pants.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.