Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wearing panties 24/7

I wear panties 24/7...probably have about 100 and keep buying more...most are lacy thongs...I do have to be careful bending over in low-rise jeans, especially at work!

I wear panties about 24/7 the only time I don't is when I see doctors. I own two pair of y fronts.

I wear them 24/7 all male clothe are gone. I wear womens jeans blouses panties and a bra even when I go to the doctor. I am sure they have seen it all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

I wear panties about 75% of the time. Mostly boyshorts or hipsters in bright colors or patterns. I only have like 7 or 8 pairs. Damn, I wanna go panty shopping now, lol.

Aspiring Member
    I wear plain cotton grey or black panties to work, school and whenever I can but I have to put them away before I get home. Its almost to a point that I HAVE TO wear some femenine clothing/assessory article to survive!

no need to talk about what i have on under.
    but i do not ware any "mens" things. have not for years.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    24/7 for me. I too have way too many panties, an entire dresser full!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktights View Post
    Hi Girls
    How many of your wear panties 24/7 and dont own any male pants?
    if so... what kind are they ? are they frilly sexy or ordinary ?

please let me know

Black tights.
    IMHO, there’s no reason not to wear panties 24/7. Get as pretty or an plain as you like, full cut ones tend to fit around your parts better. No one sees your underwear unless you let them.

Also, I would say sit to pee. Seriously, no one is going to know you’re a CD if someone sees you going into the stall they will think you are pooping. This is a personal suggestion, but I use panty liners, they catch any drips of pee before they get on your panties.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I don't wear knickers all the time, but it's made me think, because I can count 5 pairs of boxer shorts that I use for work and now I understand why I always seem to be washing boxer shorts. I wear them for most of the time because I'm working, but when I go out to buy new boxers I end up buying new knickers instead. I can guess that I have easily over 100 different pairs of lacy knickers. They are so much more comfortable as well.

So I wear boxers most of the time, but own 20 times more knickers!

Every day, but I don't wear them under my nightgown! I prefer pretty colors and patterns.

I have some jockey shorts but don't remember (or care) exactly where they are.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I like many on here wear panties 24/7, and have for the last 30 years or more, I do not have any male type at all, not even any girl boy types. I do not have any cotton either, all are slick feeling either nylon, spandex , silk or all of the different things they make nice panties with. It does not matter what I am doing for the day , work, Dr's appointments or what ever. To me wearing any thing but panties would be odd.

ive been wearing panties for 3 weeks now... 24/7. and havent discarded my male underwear yet but im thinking of it. ANd ive got a few brief panties, and a few bikini (leaning to liking the bikini better

I'm a 24/7 panty wearer, plain, fancy, frilly, lacy multiple colors but absolutely no cotton. Cotton panties are too much like male briefs. I buy most of mine from T.J. Maxx, Penney's or Kohl's. Victoria's Secret is overpriced and overrated.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Have you tried the cheeky ones at vickys? they make your ass look fantastic, and they come in EVERY fabric.

I don't wear panties, I wear thongs. I've worn boy underwear (boxers) like maybee twice in the last six months.
    Proud Daughter of the South
    http://www.facebook.com/loren.smith.581

the closest thing i have to guys undies is a number of "boy shorts".
    a couple pair of what look like not girls, for when i must get to the Dr's office. (work related thing).

24/7? How do any of you shower?

In all seriousness, though...

I am not in the 24/7, or even the 'as often as possible' club. I wear them when I am dressing and need to tuck. That's it. In guy mode, I generally eschew underwear. A couple of years ago, I asked myself why I wore them, and the only answer I could come up with was that my momma told me to when I was 2. That wasn't good enough. I now keep a few pairs of boxers around to wear with dry clean only clothes, and that's it. I still haven't found a pair of panties that I actually find comfortable enough to wear all the time. I have no room for constriction in my day to day life as a guy.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    It's been over two years since I last wore male underwear. Just plain white panties for me.
    Lace and satin thong for me.
    Dani

I wear panties 24/7. no yucky men's pants in my draws

I'm not going to claim I wear panties 24/7 but there are more panties in the wash on wash day than my male cotton briefs.

It's all panties here, been that way for 30 or 35 years. I really love any of the microfiber styles from Calvin Klein, bikini, hipsters, boy short, thongs... I've worn some of my wife's 'cheeky' panties (yes with her permission) and I think I've got to get myself some of those, they feel fantastic!!!

I used to keep some men's tighty-whities around for doctors visits etc. but over the years I came to the conclusion that is really is nobody's business what kind of clothes I'm wearing, so I 'purged' myself of those ugly things.

I have 3 pairs of mens undies for doctors visits.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Its panties all the time, but I have a few mens boxers for first few dates (just in case) with a new girl (so, not often...). Also, doctors visits or if I am sharing a hotel room with somebody who doesn't know about Rachel. I only have like 2 pairs of mens, more panties than I care to count, in all sorts of styles. I prefer cotton bikini panties and thongs.

panties

Quote Originally Posted by blacktights View Post
    Hi Girls

How many of your wear panties 24/7 and dont own any male pants?

if so... what kind are they ? are they frilly sexy or ordinary ?

please let me know

Black tights.
    i wear silk or nylon only some with lace. my email sissysue62@live.com

In panties 24/7 also don't own any mens anymore, I like all different sorts as long as they are silky