Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: wearing panties 24/7

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    24/7 pantie wearer, even to the doctor. I do not own any underwear from the mens department even my tank t-shirts are womens. In the summer time sleeping in a tank and panties is a lot cooler.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

All panties all the time even to see the doctor. There are times that I need to wear low-cut panties when working so no one sees the waist band. I am partial to nylon and satin; although, my wife bought me some frilly cotton boy short styles.

BTW; for you gurls worried about the doctor I would highly recommend you get a female doctor, trust me the conversations and visits are very pleasant. Yes, both my wife and I use the same doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPilot View Post
    All panties all the time even to see the doctor. There are times that I need to wear low-cut panties when working so no one sees the waist band. I am partial to nylon and satin; although, my wife bought me some frilly cotton boy short styles.

BTW; for you gurls worried about the doctor I would highly recommend you get a female doctor, trust me the conversations and visits are very pleasant. Yes, both my wife and I use the same doctor.
    100% agree. My wife and I also share the same doctor, who is female. So is my dentist, optometrist, lawyer, financial adviser, personal trainer and hair stylist. Every significant or authoritative person in my life is a woman.

I also have a close relationship with my female cat, too. We have this incredible connection, impossible to explain in words.

I guess what I am trying to say is women get it (and get me).

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Panties 24/7 here as well, and I don't own any mens undies. I like all different styles and colors, that's one of the fun things about panties, the many choices you have. I also stopped wearing mens jeans a few years ago and have nothing but women's now. The jeans aren't overly feminine in design, I guess a more unisex style to them. Although, the brand I wear the most right now just came out with a new look. They have a more "feminine" stitch design on the back pockets, so we'll see if I stay with them.

been 24/7 for over two years now. Many styles and colors. Micofiber.satin,lace bikini and thongs. I like the lace thongs the best.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I have worn panties 24/7 for a few months now. I recently got up the nerve to wear them to work, and out in my other daily ventures. I used to only wear them at home, but the SO has been very encouraging, and has even bought some for me that are very androgynous. Every blue moon or so I get the thoughts of being "manly" again, and think that I should wear my boxers or male briefs, then I look in my panty drawer, and cannot bring myself to do it. My collection ranges from plain white, to blue snake print, to stripes, circles, and other patterns, and basic solid colors. For the most part I have mainly cotton panties, but I do have a few that are cotton/spandex mix, or polyester blend, and some satin. I wear different ones depending on the occasion, and wear I might be going that day. I have a majority of High-cut briefs a I find them the most comfortable, (being a plus size gal), but I do also have boyshorts. I am not really into thongs, or bikinis so much, but i would love to try some tangas, or hipsters to see if they are just as comfortable. Any thoughts on that would be great I do wear bras most days as well, but I have found that sports bras do me the best as they are less detectable at work, and around friends. I can easily pass the straps off as an undershirt. I am still very conscious of who touches me, or my back when wearing bras though. I do enjoy home time when I can wear "real" bras, and panties with a T-shirt, and walk around with painted nails. Alas, I cannot do this at work yet.

MUAH!!! ^_^

Sarah-Ann
    "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself" - Anna Quindlen

http://sarahanntg.blogspot.com/

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for about 2 years.I just love Joe Boxer satin string bikinis (About 20 pairs) .I also got about 25 pairs of thongs 15 pairs of boy shorts and 60 pairs of bikinis. Don't think i"ll ever go back to drab.

Hi , I wear 24/7 panties 24/7 and have for about 10 years , I have over a couple of hundred pairs ( I know a bit much), but over the years cant help myself buying pretty undies when going past a shop window or in a department store.
    I have all sorts , but prefer string Bikini's the best.

I love my satin and silk bikinis, thongs and g-strings. I has started wearing no boundaries nylon thongs as my everyday and working out lately. I still own some boxers and I just through out all of my other boy underwear during the purge of my closet since most of it had not been worn in 10 years. Truthfully I did not know I still had any boy underwear other then my boxer and a few compression short until my purge this last week.

I pretty much wear my panties 24/7 except for rare occurrences when I might be found out by a close (non-knowing) friend or family member. I definitely have more panties than boy underwear (around 40 vs. 4)!
    Straight, full-time crossdresser. I've always known this was something that I wanted/needed to do but suppressed it while I was married. Now that I'm going through a divorce it's time to go all out!

I dont wear panties all the time, I do a lot. Maybe 3 / 4 of the 7 days. but as a straight some what bi guy I change in to boy underware if I go out and think I may hook up w a girl. I happens, I"m mostly straight like more attracted to girls. Actually i never look at boys but dont mind if they look at me !!!

Nothing but panties. I prefer low cut bikinis and string bikinis. Everything from satin and lace to basic cotton ones. Depends on my mood of the day. The closest thing I have to male underwear is a few pairs of silky boy cut panties. I also wear a bra every day. I absolutely hate not being at least under-dressed.
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Deborah J.

24/7 for the last 30 years, panties is all that Iown, mostly high cut control panties in white, biege,pink, black

i wear panties all the time. some full briefs they seem to have a wider crotch and hold me and a pad well, mostly bali skamps some with lace waistband my lady doc and the nurses have seen them no problem 1 nurse even told me she liked the bra and panty set i had on and wanted to know where i got them

This is an especially interesting question for me because it’s only been recently that I started wearing panties all the time. I have been dressing now for over 50 years, but for the most part only wore panties when I was wearing a skirt or dress. About 6 weeks ago I asked myself the question, “why would I wear boxers when I have so many pretty and colorful panties to choose from.” I like nylon briefs and Vanity Fair is my favorite brand. One of the things I’ve learned about comfort in a panty, at least for me, is the width of the material that runs through my legs. Vanity Fair is wider than other brands I’ve purchased, and that makes all the difference for me for all day comfort. As an added bonus, my bathroom is easier to clean now that I no longer stand to use the facilities.

I wear 24/7 my SO has pretty much thrown out all of my tighty whities. I get most of mine from VS. Have a bunch of differnt styles, depends upon how i feel detirmines what type i wear.

I wear cotton briefs most of the time and nylon panties with lace trim whenever I'm in a skirt or dress.

Panties, 24/7. My wife's only complaint is that my underwear drawer has more panties than hers, and my dresses take up more space than hers.

I wear panties everyday. Bikini style, I have some with lace edges, some with sheer fabric and lots of colors and some fun patterns, I wear a black or white V.F. bikini If I am going to the Doctor, Have warn panties for years. My wife told me a few years ago that I look nice in bikini panties! Love them!

VF is my favorite! I used to be a Victoria Secret junkie until I bought my first pair from VF outlet. They are cheaper and more comfy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonna View Post
    panties 24/7 my work panties are vanity fair for comfort, my home panties.... well i just keep that to my self
    be sweet for me

-Renae

Yes, 24/7! Black with lace. Lovely.

Panties 24/7 - usually briefs. But I confess that I have a couple of male underpants for doctor or hospital visits.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Panties all the time, have no man shorts. I wear almost exclusively size 7 string bikini's from "JOE BOXER" which you can buy at any K-Mart for a 4 pack for like 8.00. They are just the best. My wife says I have nicer panties than she does.Ialso have nicer bra's than her, the only time she gets close to my collection is when I buy them for her.
    I want to be this girl!

[SIZE="4"]Yep, 24/7 for me also. I have all from boy shorts to thongs...love them all.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Banned Read only
    I probably wear thongs 98% of the time. It is rare for me to wear men's underwear, but I'm not one to just throw things away. All my thongs are smooth mircofiber and no lace.