Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: wearing panties 24/7

Oh yes I wear Vanity Fair full cut panty briefs about all of the time. Very comfortable and fit so well.

I have been wearing only knickers, or panties, for so long that I cannot remember when I started doing so. I think I have some male underwear; somewhere? I also wear short slips and other female underwear quite frequently. I always use feminine perfume also. I remember feeling a little concerned when I first started to do this and then it struck me that we never show underwear in public anyway, so what is there to worry about. I don't change for the doctor's office visit and also I change quite normally at the gym. If someone is really interested in what underwear I have then good luck to them. I am certainly not interested in what others wear.

Full-time panties wearer for last six months - hi-cut legs usually.

Working in a mainly female environment, it is great knowing I'm wearing the same as them. Pantyhose is next on the agenda but a bra is probabaly a step too far at the moment!

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    I wear women's underwear almost all of the time. As time goes on, the feminine items in my underwear drawer are slowly taking over.....

Ana

Quote Originally Posted by sarahgrant View Post

Working in a mainly female environment, it is great knowing I'm wearing the same as them. Pantyhose is next on the agenda but a bra is probabaly a step too far at the moment!
    i wear panties 24/7 even to doctor's office and now winter i wear stockings or pantyhose or tights under male clothes and once in awhile on colder days wear bra as i go out and deliver

Now that I have come out of the closet and my wife is becoming more accepting of me wearing panties, I am beginning to purge my male undies and am slowly replacing with plain panties in my dresser drawer. The few frilly ones I have are still in the closet, so to speak. In time they'll get to come out.....
    Di

Bra is a must!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahgrant View Post

Hi Sarah, its Laurel, pantyhose along with your panties is sweet, but a bra is a must to complete that truly feminine feeling. At work I wear a light bra (what amounts to a training bra) and no breastforms underneath. Under a "heavier" polo shirt or if you happen to be wearing a blazer or a sweater, the bra is undetectable. I often wear pantyhose under my slacks, the only downside is it can be can of tricky if you need to use a male bathroom. One of the things I have started doing is wearing crotchless or suspender nylons, same great nylon feeling, but much easier to deal with in the bathroom.

Hi
    i wear pantie 24/ 7 from french knickers to hi legs and just plain panties.
    i still do have male underwear in case i need to visit the doctors etc that may require me to drop my trousers.
    lol

I wear my vanity fair nylon briefs 24/7 for the last 25 yrs. Been wearing the yr after college and now my collection pf panties is over 900 pair. Love panty shopping! The vanity fair nylon briefs are so comfy and silky soft. My wife threw out all my boy undies 15 yrs ago. She knew i wore 24/7 before we married. She know s i wear bra and panties 24/7 . she loves the nylon panties too. I even buy all the panties for both of us.

Gave up men's underwear about 3 months after I told my wife. Still have 3 pairs of mens , but they are gathering dust. Mywomens. traditional "underwear and socks" Christmas presents are now exclusively womens.

count me in at 24/7 for several years. some frilly, some plain, some sexy. just fun.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    count me in at 24/7 for last 5 years.