Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You're being pulled

Banned Read only

You're being pulled

Ever, like every time you go to WalMart, the mall, or a store and a force comes over you and pulls you to the womens/lingerie section of the store and you have to check out the panties, bra's, and outer clothing. It's like the pull is so strong you can't resist it, so you give in and enjoy the pleasure of shopping for fem things. Even trying on a pair or two of girl jeans even though you might have to many but it's just rewarding to go in the fitting room and pull on some tight "girl" jeans, just as I did today. Did the store employee that showed me which dressing booth to go in notice I had fem jeans, if she did she sure hid it, personally I enjoyed trying on the tight girl jeans. Is this little time for me enjoyable; damn right, it makes me feel good doing this. Do the female employees notice I frequent this department a lot and look at panties and bra's, I wonder? Do you experience the "pull", also?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have been experierencing that "pull" for many years. Now I am at the point where I really need to resist the "pull" because I have too many feminine clothes and because I am too old!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Oh most diffenatly, I can't go into a store anymore without checking out the womens wear first. I even started to hold them up to me to see if it might be my size. I have tryed on 2 blouses before at walmart. My next step is to try on a dress.

I ALWAYS experience the pull. Like a moth to a flame. I can't seem to just go into a store and get what I am after without making a quick "drive by" of the women's section. I also noticed the other day while out that the women's section has a lot more discounts/clearances than the men's section ever does. I never really paid attention to this until it jumped out at me
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

The pull is always strongest when ever I'm with other people and they don't know about my femme self; I have to hide my stares at the pretty clothes.

I can't shop without checking the women's/lingerie sections! I have to look, see, feel the articles there. It's stronger each time I shop!

OK, I'm gonna make an effort to stay completely away from the ladies clothing section next time I'm at the dept. store. Can it be done?

Here's what I have noticed lately. Since I've told my wife and since I've been dressing around the house and since we now shop together for "girl" clothes, I tend to notice clothes and shoes in the store windows and I notice what women are wearing much more than I used to.

As for the "pull", well there's a pull to go shopping or to the mall where a year ago it was about the most boring thing I could think of.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    The strongest pull I have EVER felt was when growing up in New York City. Those were the days of women's specialty shops. There was one on the main shopping area in my neighborhood that had full bodied mannequins adorned in slips, bras and shape wear. I tried everything to walk as slow as possible past the windows. I bent down to tie my shoe laces. I loved that ladies shop. Sigh! I still go out of my way at the Malls to make my entrance through the women's department. Heck, even at Goodwill, especially in May when all the prom dresses are hanging there. God, they are beautiful. No wonder I am a cross dresser.

Hi Deebra,
    Yes, definitely I am feeling the 'pull' you are talking about. In fact I am finding more and more that I am making excuses to go shopping in the female side of the stores just so I can get more comfortable with this type of shopping! It is sooooo enjoyable and soooo fulfilling when I have selected a garment and mustered up the nerve to let the sales assistant know that I am going to try the garment on and will need to use the changing room, (which is in the men's section). Anyways, the more I do it, the more I am gaining confidence in myself. I am now working to expand my shopping comfort level to every ladies garment. This will take more time, but I am getting closer to achieving my goal. Keep going, Deebra! I'll look forward to your future posts of your shopping outings!
    Di

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, It's all explained in the Crossdressers handbook in the section marked ( PINK FOG ).
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I hear ya girl. It's like a 'strong force' taking me over. Today, I went to maybe three or four stores, just checking sales and prices... Found this great pair of 4" heels in pink, and my size for $14. Then my common scence came over me and I spent a few minutes wondering just when was I going to wear a pair of pink heels??? I'll probable go back tomarrow and buy them... LOL...

Renne.....

Yeah I too have notice that I can't go in even for oil without stopping off at the ladies section first!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

A couple of times I went several years without dressing, just had to stop this thing. But even then the magnetic pull to the ladies section was there. I would always find myself in the ladies section immediately after entering the store. It wasn't me I swear, it was the store that made me do it.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Isn't that what was influencing Luke Skywalker....may the "force" be with you! We just know the way that the "force" works on us.
    I have felt the pull, the push, but never been dragged into the lingerie department.....brings a whole new lean on the old "push,pull, or drag sale" at car lots...LOL
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Happens to me all the time at Target. Always on the lookout for tights in new shades or patterns. The cosmetics aisle has a certain amount of pull, too...

I know what you are talking about. It is the same with me, I can't remember when it was the last time that I didn't go to a store and not go to the women's section and just look around or buy something.

SHOES ,,,,,,,,, >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Those arrows are pointing the way to the shoe dept >>>>>>>>>> Im in a trance ,,,,,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I guess I'm one of the few who do not feel that, only because the only thing I shop for is clothes I found a loop hole. But for real, I usually only venture into Walmart to check out womens clothes. I do most of my shopping online anymore with the exception of my clothes, so I always feel the pull I suppose.
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

"Oh look, panties . . . uh, I mean tractor parts."

I know exactly what you're talking about. Some days I feel there's a giant electro magnet in the women's section and I'm made of metal.

Something witty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    The strongest pull I have EVER felt was when growing up in New York City. Those were the days of women's specialty shops. There was one on the main shopping area in my neighborhood that had full bodied mannequins adorned in slips, bras and shape wear. I tried everything to walk as slow as possible past the windows. I bent down to tie my shoe laces. I loved that ladies shop. Sigh! I still go out of my way at the Malls to make my entrance through the women's department. Heck, even at Goodwill, especially in May when all the prom dresses are hanging there. God, they are beautiful. No wonder I am a cross dresser.
    I understand this so well. I have felt the same from very young, walking the streets of the towns near where I grew up with my family, I always had to pretend not to be looking at lingerie shop windows but I could not help myself. I am still like this today, a total fiend for window shopping, or in shops themselves. I think the lingerie dept. of any shop is akin to heaven for us dressers. One of my favourite fantasies to this day is being able to peruse a lingerie dept all on my own after hours, no one to bother me, and try on whatever I wanted. I would die and go to heaven if I could ever do this.
    The closest I get is when I am in 'the zone'. I am sure some of you can relate to this...the beautiful moment when you throw caution to the wind and just shop as any normal woman would do, checking out each item in detail utterly regardless of who is around you. I love the zone...can't always get there, but love it when I do.

And BTW, God bless the days of mannequins in shops with lovely white lace full lingerie sets...many a childhood memory from the 80s of them...all pre 'neon boy cut' era.

Banned Read only
    so,etimes I even buy make up when im a guy. I dont care what people think of me. Its none of my business LOL

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    SHOES ,,,,,,,,, >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Those arrows are pointing the way to the shoe dept >>>>>>>>>> Im in a trance ,,,,,,,,,,
    This^^^^. . . . . . . . . .

Banned Read only
    I tell the sales people, if asked.., yes, Im buying for my self politely.

I've been "pulled" for decades...I'm almost inside out now...LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !