Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are your costume ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by StevieTV View Post
    Last year the local Value Village had a 50% off sale if you showed up in costume. I went as a tranny hooker from hell, dressed in red leather, heels & horns with smeared make up and bed head hair. This year I'm working on a Lady Gaga costume.
    i bet that was a beautiful site are you gaonna do the meat dress lol

Think Ill go as a witch!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

From Despicable Me going from left to right: Edith, Margo and Agnes. I will be Edith, my wife will be Margo and our 13 month old daughter will be Agnes. I'll be doing this for two events while the rest of the costume opportunities I'll be rotating through my wardrobe and makeup and milking the Halloween thing to death

Here is what i wore last year

and it was a fun time too. This year I am planning on going as "Marilyn" the same type of dress as she wore when she was standing over the subway and the wind is blowing up her skirt.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The die is cast:
    Penni is going as a traditional nurse, i bought a Peaches uniform, button front size 10, 3/4 length sleeves and a sort of double collar, traditional nurses cap (even white bobby pins to attach it to my wig), stethoscope and a pen that looks like a medicine filed syringe. White lace up shoes size 10 as well. The uniform was to long for my tastes so i found a local seamstress to alter it so it falls just above the knees and she also is taking in the sides to accentuate my waist. I read in an earlier post about a name tag so i'll try to get one of those as well. I will post pics when i get it together.

XO
    Penni

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Honest I have only been out twice briefly. So for me to be able to be Mellissa for one full night out with some friends would be wonderful. To dress a little daring and show off some leg. If I could get away with a plaid mini. School type skirt I would be tickled.

I have a Flamenco Ball Gown and thats what I'll be wearing.

My hubby got a pink nurse's outfit. He looks really cute in it. A pink nurses cap with it too. That and pink stilettos.
    Define "normal"

I dunno. Should definitely wear something ****ty. :-)

more:

Princess Vespa
    Princess Giselle
    Princess Buttercup
    Princess cruise ship ( What? )
    Dressed down couture dress

Snow / ski /bunny
    Female military officer, class “A” suit with skirt… Army, or Navy?

Any outfit worn in “Buffy the vampire slayer”

Bianca Stratford (Larisa Oleynik) prom dress.

I'll be the star trek girl, I think...
    I have the uniforms from the series.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

I am going out as me. The costume excuse is in case I run into someone who may or may not out me. I have bought so much lately and today I got my wig which is fabulous. I saw myself for the first time today and it was breath taking. I almost didn't recognize the girl looking back at me....All I need now is for the make up to come together and I will be in heaven .
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Mickey Mouse's dark and misunderstood secret alter ego Mandy Mouse! You know the one who was asked to leave the Clubhouse for throwing too many partays and having too much fun!

Silver Member
    Hmmm--something in black leather with matching thigh hi boots and should length gloves
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Wrenchette View Post
    I have no idea yet...I've been leaning towards Hooters girl.
    You're not doing the pink nurse's outfit?
    Define "normal"

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Claire View Post
    Since I'm pretty stealth, I'm thinking just dressing normally is pretty outrageous, so I might just go with "sexy office lady."
    I have no place to go but I'm still looking. If I find a place I'll just go as a "female" and see how it goes. Just a normal semi dressed up female. Skirt, blouse, flats or low heels, etc.

If this works out, it will be my first time in public with my wife. She has mentioned going out but I don't know if she is serious.

The bars seem to be having parties the Friday and Saturday before Halloween and Halloween night so that's three days of opportunities. But, I'm no longer a "bar" person so we may do something else. Walking around town or the mall would do it for me.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

both me and myrdin will probably go as vampires , very feminine and sexy

I've just ordered my dress, got some fangs and fake blood too, can't wait

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sexy-Vampi...item5d2fddd351

J
    How do I feel about my SO. Chris de Burgh - Forevermore, says it all.

Aspiring Member
    I'm going as a slightly over weight, middle aged, bald Irish American.

Makeup addict!
    I really want to be Batgirl!

I'm going as Prom Queen. I have a beautiful dress, 5 inch heels, Blonde wig, tiara, sash, stockings and garter belt. I will definitely post pictures of the night. I will attach a picture of the dress.

I have this costume with everything but the sword. I even got some red lip liner and gloss from VS for my lips. If I get the make up right I will look alot like the model. I want to go to a haunted house in New Orleans but my wife does not want to dress up with me.

All my life I have wanted to be mrs peele from the Avengers. I am working on getting in really good shape so I can pull it off. Anyone ready to by Mr. steed?
    Just kidding,
    Connie

Most likely will dress up this year in my friends pirate costume. She wore it last year, and I asked her if I could borrow it for this year. Not sure where I'm going yet, but I know what I'm wearing at least!