Thread: It's been a WONDERFUL night!!!!

It's been a WONDERFUL night!!!!

It started out I got to go to are camp alone. On the 1.5 hour drive I was full in ladies' clothes. I wore pink panties and a pink bra. I then put on black panty hose. I wore a size 10P jeans and a black top that draped in the front with lacing. I then wore black heels. It was great I stopped and paid the water bill at a drop box buy getting out and that got my heart pumping.
    When I got to the camper I unloaded everything and then changed closes. I put on some make up (I think I am getting better). I wore a body shaper and a skirt that is black with pink strips in front. I walked around some out side and felt very sexy
    After that I wore a couple swimsuits and lad around in the hammock.
    I got a little scared when it came time to remove the make up, but it came off fine.
    After a shower I put on a pretty baby blue nighty with matching panty and bra to sleep in. I am wearing it and entering this right now.
    What a beautiful night!

Christina

Girl I think you are figering out how to live a happy life! Good for you! Keep having fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi Christina, It sounds like you have it all together.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What an awesome night for you. I am happy that you are happy. Congratulations!
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Another girl just starting out.
    May your journey be a happy one.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Be careful of the wild animals in the woods coming out and joining you around the campfire. They might think you are a pretty defenseless woman.

Now it's hard to find a better way of Ruffing It then you did!LOL I can certainly see where camping could become my faviorite get-away in your situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

It sounds like you had a fun and enjoyable night. Glad you had a chance to indulge.

Congrats girl. Heres wishing you many more joyuos outtings.
    Renee

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Glad you are having a good time. I wen t camping once in girl mode (in a tent by a stream) and enjoyed the adventure. Hiking along the trails and enjoying the sights. Make up in the morning with my mirror propped on a stump with me startling the stump to get close enough to see my eyes, I am sure was quite a sight to see. No skirt but all girl outdoors clothes and hat. I had spent some time observing other girls in camping situations and tried to duplicate their outfits, makeup and their ways of doing things. As a male kneeling on the hard ground to drive tent pegs get the job done but I noticed that the girls sort of squatted keeping their knees off of the ground. I also learned that a nice large bush was far better than a skinny tree when nature called.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"