Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being unfaithful, Suzy was shocked!

Being unfaithful, Suzy was shocked!

On a whim I looked at a few more crossdressing web sites tonight.
    This is my home from home so I’m not going to leave this place and join another one. [Disappointed are we!]

Anyway there I was reading all the comments and finding the subjects being discussed very much like the ones here.
    And then up popped one of the girls here, and then another one, and then another one.

How can you be so unfaithful? I’m shocked.
    I will keep your names a secret but I will be watching you. You know who you are.

Naive little Suzy.

Suzy - what were you doing on these other places anyway? I didn't even know there were other sites for us. Naive me!
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    Guilty. Yes I'm a member of another site.
    This site is still the number 1 for me though.
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    On a whim . . .
    Come, come, Madam, your very first words cast doubt on your whole story. "On a whim?" Ms. Suzy, I ask you in all seriousness: do you really expect the jury to believe that?

A. C. Larousse, for the Crown Prosecution

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    Come, come, Madam, your very first words cast doubt on your whole story. "On a whim?" Ms. Suzy, I ask you in all seriousness: do you really expect the jury to believe that?

A. C. Larousse, for the Crown Prosecution
    I am sticking to my story Annabelle.

I will see you in court girl!

Banned Read only
    Yes Suzy, I too am guilty of seeing another Cd site. I do feel guilty inside about doing that. I know that a counselor would disagree with me, but the reason I see and visit other sites is because I do not feel loved on this one.
    Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 11-25-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Platinum Member
    I honestly haven't time for such on Line infidelity? Suzy, I'm shocked!

Suzy, I think I know what you are talking about. My SO and I were looking up stories/experiences and kind of making fun of what people write/how they write it. You may ask how I stumbled upon these gems. Sooooo...honestly, we want to write a very obscene and highly offensive piece of erotica for shock value. Our hope is that it is so obscene that it will immediately be taken down, and we were successful in being more perverted and obscene than the most perverted and obscene of the internet. (We're very strange...don't ask). So, I was Googling for random ideas...I couldn't even write on here what I was Googling...and, some "real life stories" popped up. I got into "character" and began reading some of the stories out loud to my SO as he drove to dinner...my SO and I are dying laughing...we're talking about what would make the scenes 1000x more disturbing...AND, I happened to recognize some of the pictures/names of the people who had written the stories. I immediately had my interest spiked by like 1000. But, honestly...after reading quite a few "erotic" and "real life stories"...I really think most of them are just made up. A certain forum has a certain member that is notorious for writing his "experiences"...and, they seem pretty convincing...until you think about the situations that he describes for about 2 minutes.

So, either you and I are talking about very similar things...or, I totally have missed the marker. BUT, if you happened to have been Googling things that we won't talk about (lol), and you ran across some "real life experiences" that may or may not have been submitted by people that may or may not have the same photos/usernames as people on this forum.......then, I can say that though I am not 100% certain, I think that a lot of it is fantasy. If these people are getting as much booty as they say they are, I don't think they would feel a need to explicitly share it in the ways that they describe. It seems to me like a collection of spank material...but, just like some people find a thrill in dressing up and becoming someone for erotic reasons, some people also pretend to be someone that they are not with a whole collection of stories that have probably never happened.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Must admit I,m a member of other sites also

Shirley Anne

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    It was a small youthful indiscretion, and I was let off with a warning. I thought the records of it had been sealed.

I joined another site before I found my way here. It was an instant chat type thing. The first thing that I didn't like was they very quickly asked about whether or not I was undergoing therapy. I replied I was not and they asked me why not. I told them (moderators) that I didn't need therapy. They immediately told me that yes I did and they strongly pressured me to look into therapy. I was then allowed to join the chat room. I was asked what I was and replied that I was a MTF CD, and was immediately attacked by several on there because in their eyes you can't be both. When the attacks began to get worse I clicked out of there and never returned. I do not even remember what site it was to tell the truth but I was never treated like a pervert more than that day. I wasn't even on the chat board 5 minutes.

Over the course of a few years I have stumbled upon a few other sites. I'm guessing that they weren't the ones mentioned here, cause they seemed to be about grown men bragging about their masturbatory abilities. Nothing against spanking the monkey, but does one have to share pictures, and verbally embellish the act? Nice girls ought to stick with sited like this one.-Celeste

I will admit, under duress, to being a member of several other sites. A couple of trans-sexual support and information sites and a Christian based site. There is a certain standard that a site must have but none of them come close to the standard this one sets. Here is where I spend my time, this is home.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Platinum Member
    I know there are other sites. But, this site takes up enough time. Plus the links to the Flickr pages, etc would leave me little time to go shopping; do the laundry; do the ironing; bake a cake; vacuum the carpets; wash the dishes; cook dinner.... Oh, and eat those bon bons.

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I joined another site before I found my way here. It was an instant chat type thing. The first thing that I didn't like was they very quickly asked about whether or not I was undergoing therapy. I replied I was not and they asked me why not. I told them (moderators) that I didn't need therapy. They immediately told me that yes I did and they strongly pressured me to look into therapy. I was then allowed to join the chat room. I was asked what I was and replied that I was a MTF CD, and was immediately attacked by several on there because in their eyes you can't be both. When the attacks began to get worse I clicked out of there and never returned. I do not even remember what site it was to tell the truth but I was never treated like a pervert more than that day. I wasn't even on the chat board 5 minutes.
    Don't you love it when people play psychiatrist? Take it with a grain of salt...they're people on an instant chat online...what amount of education/authority do you think they actually have in psychiatry/therapy? Next time, just sarcastically blame it all on your mother...but, I'm glad you quickly left. In their defense, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people online ARE perverts...but, it probably has very little to do with crossdressing. Interestingly enough, it seems that even the pervs that I've stumbled across that actually crossdress come off as perverted based on behaviors unrelated to the crossdressing. I'm not entirely sure how people assume crossdressing is inherently perverted...but, I guess it's the same type of people that are shocked at the normal neighbor that seemed like such a nice, well-balanced guy. People put a lot of unnecessary value in physical appearances, and it bothers them when the truth is that the truly crazy people dress/act pretty normal. The people that assign a CD as a "pervert" based entirely on physical presentation would be in for a real treat if they hopped on over to 4Chan for a minute or two. The real kicker is when you can get creeped out by a group of people that are completely anonymous...no picture, no name...just purely inane drivel from people that I sincerely sometimes find myself concerned about from a psychological stance. Then, I find that I am worried about myself, because it's like watching a bad car wreck lol...you start to wonder, "How the heck did I end up reading this crap?" So, when people playing psychiatrist get you down...hop over to that side of the internet to feel better about your life. It works for me every time. Just don't post anything sketchy, or Suzy will find it......jus' kidding
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Me thinks Ms. Suzy was looking for a party. I joined another crossdresser site the same time as I joined here, not sure I would be accepted here, and have never posted or gone back there.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hi.

Well since im swown to the securitys act & a govt oppritive i can not detail any other forums .......ill not be able to devaulge any info. ......though i do have knowage of other desenters from this forum transgressing over to the other side. er, sites,

& with that ill be watching very closely, all said persons, he he .....ooops no laughing thank you. ......

the number is about 20 different sites,& i log on to about 15 every night, Some are very good & iv been on them for 5 years now & lots of friends,

...noeleena...

Once in a while I will look at some of the other CD sites. This is the only one I am a member of.

Back a few years ago, before I made so many friends here and found that this forum was managed the best and really fit me the best, I was on several other forums.
    But now I am totally faithful here. I still remember ome of the names of those forums, But I could probably never remember the passwords, and it would be just a waist of my time to set up a new account.
    I am happy here.

If something works, Don't fix it.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

What will you give me to go elsewhere?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Let's see. Eight hours working each day.
    One hour traveling to work each day.
    Eating meals: one hour each day.
    Getting up and getting ready to sleep: one hour each day.
    Working around the house: one hour each day.
    Sleeping: five hours each day.
    Visiting this site: 6 1/2 hours each day.
    Checking my email accounts: 1/2 hour each day.
    Time left to check other sites:
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

The avvy pic isn't me
    Ummmmm, isn't variety supposed to spice up one's life?

This was my second forum ever visited, hung around awhile then found another where i was much more active.
    I'm one of those anxious types, and big crowds tend to wear me down, so the much smaller (and happier) forum was good for me.
    But all good things must (apparently) change, so here i is again......just quieter and more observent.

But really tho, i still am currently visiting 3 to 4 sites on a frequent basis, and love the different ambiance of each one.
    And judging by the names and avatars i see around, i ain't the only one.

Gold Member
    I went to another site once looking for those that strayed from here. That lasted all of my vacation and not a day more. I don't know how anyone can keep up here, nevermind adding more sites to the list.

I will admit that I tried it once and quickley found that there's no place like home!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1
    On a whim I looked at a few more crossdressing web sites tonight.
    [SIZE="2"]I haven’t done that for a while, but I never felt unfaithful about looking at other CD sites – in my way of thinking, I’m looking for kindred spirits, and, if they aren’t forthcoming here, I’ll look elsewhere. Luckily, this place is like a bus stop – if you happen to miss the bus (i.e. don’t like the tone of the discussions going on), another one, in the form of a good topic, or a sympathetic fun-loving crossdressing soul, will be along shortly…

PS - I was on another CD site a few years ago, before I came here...
    [/SIZE]