Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weaing onel piece swimsuits

Wearing one piece swimsuits

Hi,

I've always loved the feel and look of womens one piece swimsuits and leotards. I often wear them when I am running (under a t-shirt). I would love to wear one on the beach, swim in the ocean and then tan in it.

I have tried passing as a woman once ... big fail. I do keep my legs and underarms waxed and occasionally my arms too.

I'm not thinking of wearing anything outrageous (no thong styles or really high cut skimpy suits) so I don't think I'll be threatening to anyone.

Have any of you done this? Do you have any advice?

Thanks
    Melanie

Melanie, girl i hve swim in the lake and a motel swimming pool dress were a bikini, with no trouble, have been near the ocean for mnay years, if you feel good on how you look, go for it girl, i can tell you swimming as a woman is a delight. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I love swimming in a womens suit as I hate the feeling of water dripping down my nicely shaved legs when wearing a men's suit. I also wear a swim top whenever I am swimming in male mode to cover my small breasts. Note I said cover not hide as there is no hiding breast tissue/nips under a wet nylon shirt. Those things cling!
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I always wear a swim dress so I don't have to be concerned about tucking.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Lets go swimming :-)

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Can I ask you, do you always go en-femme (is that the correct phrase?) when swimming in womens costumes?

Paulette you obviously don't always go en-femme as say you wear a swim top in male mode. Is that a top that you'd get with, for example, a tankini?

I regularly (always actually) wear womens bikini/tankini bottoms to the beach (I always go in male mode) and am pretty comfortable doing that. But upping the game to a full piece seems like a very noticeable step.

Kate you say about wearing a swim dress to avoid having to tuck. That's a problem for me, I've never managed to master that art. I have thought of wearing a skirtini bottom to the beach as well, but again, in male mode.

I get so jealous that women can wear all these wonderful swimsuits and other clothing but I can't. I've accepted that I'll never pass in public and to be honest with you I am quite happy with that. I just wish society was a little more tolerant about what people wear.

I have considered running along the beach front in a full piece costume and a pair of shorts (no t-shirt) as a way of 'acclimatizing' and gauging reactions. And then another time in a t-shirt and a skirtini bottom. My logic is that I'm exposed to people for a shorter time as I'm on the move whereas if I went straight to the beach, lay down my towel and started tanning, I'm a bit more stuck should someone take offence.

Again, thanks for your replies.

Melanie

Looking good cyndigurl45 ;-)

I'm past the bikini years and find that I'm more comfortable in a tankini-style swimsuit with a skirted bottom. Part of this is my height which makes one-piece suits hard to find. the other part is that you need an amazingly good tuck to look good in a normal one-piece. That is just plain uncomfortable!

Another advantage to the tankini is that you can size the two pieces to your own top and bottom. This is handy for someone who is a 12 on top and an 8 on the bottom!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Not to the beach, but in our pool and also at the motels when we go on vacation. I prefer a tankini to a one piece...it's easier to create a shape effect without padding so I think it looks more natural.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have never swam in it but I do love a good bikini as they are so comfortable, just purchased a new one. Maybe next summer.

Tankini is my style these days.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am more of a monokini type. Hey, I wanna show off a little skin in the right areas! @.@

I love the feeling of a all in one swim costume. Worn a couple but never swam in them. After all they were not mine.

I love the one piece swimsuit! Love how it shapes and looks. I wear one in the back yard sometimes and did go to a motel out door jaccuzzi and swim pool one night at a TGirl event with some other Tgirls, it felt wonderful in a womens swim suit. I was fully in fem wig light make up!

Speedo and Ocean make one piece suits that are conservative cut. Look at the P.E. Suits at Kiefer.com http://www.kiefer.com/pe-swimwear-pages-43.php

I have several of the male P.E. suits and like them. I like the leg length on the woman's. Plus the sizes are good.
    Last edited by Ozark; 09-29-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: grammar

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    I'm past the bikini years and find that I'm more comfortable in a tankini-style swimsuit with a skirted bottom. Part of this is my height which makes one-piece suits hard to find. the other part is that you need an amazingly good tuck to look good in a normal one-piece. That is just plain uncomfortable!

Another advantage to the tankini is that you can size the two pieces to your own top and bottom. This is handy for someone who is a 12 on top and an 8 on the bottom!
    I'm with Eryn on her approach - except sadly for the sizing

Platinum Member
    Hi melanie, The one piece mallot suit has always been my favorite.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Some years back I had a sarong style one piece suit. It was made by Catalina.
    The only time I've seen one recently was on E-bay in Vintage womens clothing.
    I hope this helps...

The wife wears a two piece and I like to skinny dip but I may get me a bikini

The only bathing suits I have anymore, are womans one piece suits. I get to wear them in the back yard pool.

I love one piece suits.. they are my fav to swim in!

Oh for the good old days, I used to have a collection of swimsuits, bikinis monokinis, and one piece suits. But then I got fat and old, I'm doing something about the fat part, but I'm stuck with old. These days I have one, one piece I wear in the hot tub hear at home.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Melanie, I wear one piece quite often, I use to go to the city pools and do the swim workouts. I will wear a skirt style bottom if it is a two piece but, I make sure the tops have no padding so it doesn't bunch up. A trick I found is to wear a hi-cut control panty under the non-skirted swimsuit so you don't have to worry to much about tucking. I would suggest you try some on at a swim store to get the fit and style. Go for it!

I will only wear a one piece if anybody might see me(motels, beach). In my back yard I'll wear a bikini just for the tan lines. Triathalon stores sell one piece suits for tall girls. they're kind of boring, but if you're 6' or over, a good choice. Sears has a FEW tall suits.-Celeste

I always wear tank suits with a matching colored sports bra to hold my boobies..lol I was at the beach 2 weeks ago,laying out in the Fall sun..Not a sole for 50 yards.Plenty of sand and privacy here in NE Florida.Come on down!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !