Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which of you loves doing household chores

Which of you loves doing household chores

Which of you loves doing household chores
    Wonderful and very interesting Home Based Business in the clothes of a woman

Last edited by Christine 2; 09-28-2012 at 11:32 AM.

That seems like a very odd question to me. I do whatever needs to be done, but I can't say I enjoy any of it, it's extra work after already having worked for the day. I have a shared approach with my SO, we both live in our house so we both share the responsibilities.

Hell no.... and wearing prettier clothes make me not want to do them even more!. I'd rather go shopping or lay around and eat bon bons
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You are welcome to come and clean my place any time Hon. I hate housework. I tend to be more of the Peg Bundy variety.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I love to cook not much for laundry as it takes too long to do.
    Renee

Anyone who loved household chores can come visit me anytime! I love to cook but hate to clean up afterward.....

Actually I love doing household chores dressed en femme. I enjoy cooking and cleaning. My wife has been disabled since February of this year and I am pretty much her caretaker also. We have always been in a DADT (except for panties and tights) and now that I am pretty much doing all of the work I have been able to bring out the "Susie Homaker" theme which has opened a dialogue about me being able to dress more around her. I have ordered a couple of skirts and have told her that she will get used to seeing me in them around the house. Panties, tights and a nice skirt with just a regular shirt with cami underneath is enough to make me feel fem while doing fem chores.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Umm, if you had seen my place, you wouldn't have asked.

Strangely enough, I find it much easier, and fairly satisfying, to clean up at my GF's place. Usually, after she has gone to work, and I'm starting later. It makes me feel good to know she'll come home to a clean kitchen, ( or whatever ) and feel like she has been given a treat. Of course, starting from a fairly well organized and moderately clean base makes it a lot easier.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I been doing most of the housework since my marriage, which I did en drab, now that I'm a widower, I do it drag.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I have a slight problem with the concept, chores = work and that is about the worse 4-letter word I can think of now a days. But doing what I want to in the household is better or more fun when dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Been doing household chores since I left home... I went through a phase when I thought vacuuming the house in heels was fun - no it isn't! Chores I do in jeans, flats and.... usually in drab! Climbing up a ladder to clean out the gutters is not cool in fishnet thigh highs and 5" heels and mowing the lawn in stilletos is interesting to say the least! Cooking... different 'kettle of fish' as we say in Yorkshire...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Silver Member
    Neither, but they are generally more fun when dressed. Plus in heels I can get the cobwebs more easily!! I have always said housework is not easy, vacuuming, moving furniture, carrying laundry...

I have a housekeeper come in once every two weeks and happily pay for it. I take care of all of the remaining household chores, and I find them to be work and not fun. There are many, many others things I would rather be doing than household chores. When I am doing them, I'm dressed in the most comfortable and convenient attire.

I hope you are not equating, even on a superficial level, doing housework with being or feeling feminine (i.e. traditional women's work). You are in a cross dressing forum so some may make the connection. I sense you are asking this from a purely innocent perspective, but please be careful since you are tip-toeing around a potential landmine of a topic.

I don't mind doing the laundry, dishes, and general tidying up. I'll do whatever helps my wife out, as we are a team and frequently help each other with most chores. They are much better done, when doing them together as well.
    Di

Platinum Member
    Hi Christine, I've been retired almost four years now I help my wife with everything
    when I retired her job didn't change she's still a full time homemaker.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

To me cooking isn't a work. I love cooking!

But housekeeping? Nah! That's why I have a roomba.
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Quote Originally Posted by franlee View Post
    I have a slight problem with the concept, chores = work and that is about the worse 4-letter word I can think of now a days. But doing what I want to in the household is better or more fun when dressed.

See that ???? That's why me an you are Bud's ,,,,, House work ,,,There is that pesky word WORK still there ,,I cook ,,,But clean up ,,,, Only if I dirty up !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Silver Member
    That's a clown question, Bro.

Banned Read only
    I wouldn't call doing chores a love affair. However, if chores must be done, then by all means let's do them en femme. My wife still works. I am retired. I do the laundry, ironing, dishes, baking, cooking, vaccuming and whatever else needs done a la June Cleaver. I will agree doing lawn mowing in heels and a dress may not seem appropriate, but, I once saw a guy mowing his lawn in a business suit and tie. And, it wasn't the household butler. Strange. I wouldn't mind doing light gardening in a nice sun dress, except for the nosy neighbors over the five foot fence.

Living alone, I have ALL the chores to do. But dang it, I am going to enjoy them en femme. Dont come a knocking when my broom is a rockin! just might see a dude dressed like a woman smiling as we does the floors and hangs the laundry! And dont get me started on cooking. I may sound like Mr. Clean, But I am dressed as Betty Crocker!
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

I love to dress up and decorate. Cleaning up is nice if I do it to surprise the SO. She really appreciates when I do my part and hers.

cooking in heels is absolute bliss,and I find ironing very relaxing. Cleaning windows is a definite nono!

I don't think anyone LOVES doing household chores, but when I do them of course I'm dressed.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Thats about the only way they get done at my home!!!

I do all the household chores.