Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which of you loves doing household chores

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post
    I have a housekeeper come in once every two weeks and happily pay for it. I take care of all of the remaining household chores, and I find them to be work and not fun. There are many, many others things I would rather be doing than household chores. When I am doing them, I'm dressed in the most comfortable and convenient attire.

I hope you are not equating, even on a superficial level, doing housework with being or feeling feminine (i.e. traditional women's work). You are in a cross dressing forum so some may make the connection. I sense you are asking this from a purely innocent perspective, but please be careful since you are tip-toeing around a potential landmine of a topic.
    I guess it is because of my age, but yes I do equate housework with being feminine. I was raised on a farm where I grew up feeding cattle and driving trucks and tractors while my sisters did housework. My sisters also were also given pretty lingere and beautiful skirts and dresses when they reached puberty while I was handed a larger size package of tighty whiteys and yes I was jealous. Before I left for college my Mother taught me how to cook, clean and even do some sewing. I fell in love with the feeling of doing girls work. I actually do feel femine when in Susie Homemaker mode.

Any other plus 50 girls here feel the same way?
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Thanks for your replies and hugs to you all

Aspiring Member
    I am also an oddball here. Not quite love, but really enjoy doing the traditional female chores when I am dressed. It sure beats getting my hand covered with tractor grease or mowing a yard! I just cannot seem to dress enough at home though, daughter always home and then I am always on the road or on farm.

I hate cleaning, and am quite happy to lie around in my own sloth until the announcement that I will be visited by a family member or friend sends me into a frenzy of cleaning, and I hate every fricking moment ! I do love to cook, but I think that is a non-gender specific trait. I know many men who are great cooks.

i do all the housework at home i don't love it but my wife loves that i do it all
    and i love wearing the uniforms
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by susants View Post
    i do all the housework at home i don't love it but my wife loves that i do it all
    and i love wearing the uniforms

This is a wonderful Xi and very interesting and this is what I wish

Gold Member
    I just spent the better part of the day cleaning. Just think of the shopping I could have done or the friends I could have spent time with. Bleah!

I don't love household chores but I don't mind doing it.

Hi, Yes I try to do all my household chores in femme it makes it a little easier, platform heels work well for changing light bulbs, dusting ceiling fans and seeing things from a different height gets you to clean things you hadn't noticed before. I'm a little OCD and like things neat....Hugs Jaymee

I'm not getting bleach spots on my best clothes. If man clothes are good for anything, it's for doing dirty jobs in.
    When you see your ship go sailing...

Aspiring Member
    It's not that I find the chores fun, but they have to be done and doing them while dressed is exciting for me. Yes, I see doing those household chores is a more feminine role. I work from home and my wife works full time at a job (outside the home). So, I do as much of the chores as I can. When I can dress up, it makes me feel more fem and that is exciting to me. The only complaint is that the wig is hot so sometimes I have to really turn up the AC and I still end up sweating. I love to work in heels as it allows me "practice time" in the heels and conditions my muscles to remain in the heels longer and longer. While I can't go out dressed (I always run into people I know) I do find it fun and exciting to underdress with panties, hose, pantyhose or sometimes a bra or cami (in the winter when I have a heavy shirt to cover it) while I am out shopping and running errands! I got a real thrill when a single female friend sent her teen daughter around as she needed help putting on new windshield wipers. She came around one afternoon and I went and did it for her. She had no idea I was wearing pantyhose and a bra under my heavy shirt, but it was soo thrilling for me!
    Michellecd9999

Having been trained in the fine art of being a sissy maid by my wife and her lover I've come to enjoy cleaning. I don't think I'd change it for anything and I seem to actually find cleaning a bii of a pleasure. Perhaps because I know I'm doing it to please my wife and her lover, but pleasurable all the same.

It if it was fun, they wouldn't call it work! But if it has to be done, I would rather do it dressed in Fem. But then every thing goes better with dressing.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My wife has always considered some household chores as being predominantly female duties. So she is always happy for me to take them over when en femme, not that she takes on any of the "male duties" in exchange. She is quite happy to sit back with a good book and let me get on with the cleaning, cooking, laundry etc etc etc.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I do a lot of the cleaning and cooking and I guess I enjoy having a clean house more than doing the cleaning. If I clean enfemme, it's in sweats or shorts and a tee shirt. I do associate it with being feminine (after years of seeing my mom do it), but I do it in drab as well.

Everything brings me closer sense of Almont It is wonderful

My ex and I divorced two years ago, so, as a result, I do it all. Found out a lot about workin a job and then the second job of keeping up the house. Don't like any part of it. Wish I could afford a housekeeper.

Bobbi

I personally enjoy doing household chores a lot!! It makes me feel more feminine. I guess I want to be the shy, staying at home, do as the husband says kind of girl/women. Others might feel differently (e.g. portyaying a strong women)

wow Im confused.. what did happen??
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn72 View Post
    I clean the house.
    If I caught him doing it I'd slam his head in the car door.
    He screwed everything up anyway so he knows to just sit there and keep his mouth shut and his hands off the breakable items.
    I'm kicking his @ss out of the house anyway so my job will become that much easier because he won't be taking up space or air around me.

I kind of hope that some kind of hijacking is going on there.

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn72 View Post
    I clean the house.
    If I caught him doing it I'd slam his head in the car door.
    He screwed everything up anyway so he knows to just sit there and keep his mouth shut and his hands off the breakable items.
    I'm kicking his @ss out of the house anyway so my job will become that much easier because he won't be taking up space or air around me.
    That was cute.

I'm visualizing a wife slamming her husband's head in a car door. Very Bugs Bunny...

Sometimes it can be nice to put on some music and give the entire place a good spring clean, but as for the daily chores I just get on with it because I have to. And I don't wear anything remotely sexy for the occasion either, usually just some old tracksuit bottoms and a crappy t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pexetta View Post
    I kind of hope that some kind of hijacking is going on there.
    Hmm, having looked back through post histories I think it's most likely that 'Lynn' has been having a bit of fun with us from the beginning.

I love to put on my french maids outfit for my wife to watch me clean house. But I don't like to clean, would rather work on my truck.

I love to put on my french maids outfit and let my wife watch me clean house. But I don't like to clean, would rather work on my truck.