Thread: cant wait til friday!

cant wait til friday!

yeah u read it! thursday night im driving the kids to grandma's for the weekend, as i am going that way to work in another location for 2 days. But wife says she'll pick them up sat (when she's off). So that means, friday night when i get back, i can dress and wander the house as i please. (course wife will be here, but she's never seen me dressed!) Im anxious just to sit and watch tv w/ her while in my demin skirt and blouse. mmm Yippeee

Sounds like a fun evening! Enjoy!

Does this mean that yur wife will be seeing you dressed for the first time? I assume she's expecting this to happen?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Wow! What a great opportunity to have your SO help you put your makeup on and do your nails, involve her as much as she will allow and be sure to listen to all she says, pro and con. Enjoy sweetie
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

Always to have these opportunities in your early dressing stages.
    Have fun and take it slowly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lingerie and Lace Lover! FrancineBrice's Avatar
    Dressing feminine, and being with your significant other is a truly enjoyable feeling and I would encourage others to do that when ever they get the opportunity.
    Life can be very short! We only have one life to live and why not live you life doing the things that you enjoy the most! Just Do It!

That sounds awesome you go girl lol.
    You where born this way.

Don't get to Built up about it cuz you know what happens ? Something will come up or you will make yourself sick over it ,,,Just try an put it away an think about something else ,,Ask the girls on here about how many times they were shot out the saddle at the last min !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

yeah she'll see me for the 1st time! but it'll just be nice not to have to hide anymore!!! since i was a teen, ive been hiding. I dont wanna hide anymore

OMG! i cant beleive this, my day is ruined! 1) i am too work out of town thurs and fri (closing then opening.) I asked my boss for them to pay fpr a hotel room. ANd i was denied, and they opted to change me to closing shift friday. (note: i wasn't asked to switch, but told! And after the fact that im aiding another store which is short. So i responded back that i already had plans. So im back on the opening shift, + the room.

then wife told me the kids cant stay til sat like planned, and that i need to bring them back fri night. (my luck!) there goes my night of no hiding, and just being me....

i am so frustrateds!!!!!!!!

Bummer Michelle, as they say "the best laid plans of mice and cross dressers...."
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

yeah!!!! What i need to do, is find some girl friends that i can get together w/ so i dont have to just dress in my bedroom

Sounds like a terrific plan darlin, have fun.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Silver Member
    Look for a local TRI-ESS group. Also, plan a night with your wife. See if you can get someone to take the kids and have your special night together.

It's the life of a closet cross dresser, as Rodana, Rodana always said "It's always something" better luck next time, I think Stacy jinxed it all.lol
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

A time will fall into place for you be dressed with your wife. Sometimes the best times are the ones unexpected. Youll get your day to shine girl. Keep a smile on your face, you know what they say takes more muscles to frown than to smile.
    Renee