Thread: Nothing Special

Nothing Special

I have nothing really special to say tonight just want to share my day with someone. I have been wearing something girly all day and changed outfits three times today. No special reason just trying on things to see what works and what fits. I finally decided to wear a blue denim skirt and a red sweater type short sleeve top. I have been in full makeup all evening and have just had good time all day today. I have had a very painful back ache and have had it for about three days now. If it doesn't get better by Monday I am going to the doctors and see if they can fix me up. I know what's causing it but I need them to help me fix it.

We have had company all last week, some friends from out of state and they don't know I am a Crossdresser, but they know lots of other stuff, so I have been craving dressing up for all that time. I never go that long without wearing something so I put on some panties under my shorts and that helped some. I also went out shopping with the wife under dressed in a thong but that was before they came down and that felt just super sexy and I felt fabulous all day. I can't wait until more cooler weather comes so I can shave everything and really feel feminine.

Who ever reads this gets hugs from Jeannie and lots of thanks. Sorry I am not more exciting but that's the way it is.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Sometimes we just have to say Life Happens!

Hi Jeannie! I think you are having a little fun under the circumstances! Now you get to that doctor and get fixed up so you can have a LOT of fun in the week ahead! Hugs back at cha!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Just a blue, blue day. Hope the back gets better quicker than later.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well I didn't go to the doctor for my back because it has eased off and as long as I don't get to rambunctious it seems to OK. As for dressing I can still do that and enjoy it because I stay at home. Leah, Cynthia and Beverly thanks for your concern it helps when people care. Have a good day.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.