Thread: Gaining some experience

Gaining some experience

Tonight I went out again, 4 time, yeah. Took the advice of a friend on this site and went to Shoppers and bought good qualaity beard cover, foundation, blush, as well as some liquid eye liner and eye shadow. The girl at the store was so friendly to me and kept calling me sweetie, will be dropping by her store to give her a little thank you card and a coffee card. I really could of just hugged her but she was a big girl and had some tattos so not sure she would like that.

Anyway after wearing this beard cover and a corset, has really bad a big difference for me while out en femme. When I was coming back from being out a local bar tonight, I walk right past several people on the sidewalk and did not read me. Was wearing a black dress, my favourite that is about 6 inches above my knee, high heel boots half way up my calf, black pantyhose and some earrings, necklace, watch and rings. as I was doing my best to blend in and think I achieved this. After being home for a few minutes I looked in the mirror and thought seeing that I was dressed with all my make up on, which by the way takes a bit of time to put on. lol I am learning in this department, slowly, decided to go for a walk around a few blocks, being girly and just loving it.

Next week I plan on going out with a cd friend on Saturday it should be fun.

Just thought I would share this experience with you girls
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Thank you for sharing darlin, it's always nice to share happy experiences.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Sounds like you had a great day and night. Can't wait to hear about your outing saturday. Have fun.

Experience sure makes a differance! It also helps when SA's treet you in a fine matter! It's nice to here you had a good time! I hope next time is even better for you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The more you do go out the more relaxed and confident you get.
    Self conciousness just melts away and you can exercise your expertise on some other aspect of your appearance and demeanor.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lovely story Cindy. What beard cover did you use?

Hi Kate, the bread cover I applied was Covergirl CG Smoothers, it looks like a tube of lipstick. Then used Covergirl Clean normal skin pressed power (founation) then Covergirl Clean noraml skin buff beige and then a another light layer of fountan. When I buying these items the girl working in the store suggest the colour best suited to my skin tone.

When cleaning off the make up Neutrogena works very well. Hope this helps, have fun
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Thanks for sharing the beard cover brand - will look for it
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 10-01-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cindy, It sounds like that you have the program pretty well figured out.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just came back from going to a bar en femme about 15 minute walk from my place (5th time now). Went in for a drink stayed awhile and then walked back home. Either no body notices or cares, one street person asked for a cigerette and I don't think he read me and I mean he was close to me. I wore a beige dress suit, nude pantyhose, jewerlry, mauve nail polish and mauve high heels. I am not sure if I am brave enough to try this in the middle of the day, I would like to try it. It would be much easier with a friend.

Having a phone with you is always useful, if you are waiting at a light or want to take a photo, very natural looking. I looked at my reflection in the shop windows and thought about taking a photo but they would not of turned out, maybe next time.

Thanks for the info Cindy, going to see if I can get that over here. Have you done a lot of practise with makeup?