Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There are plenty of reasons to not go out dressed.

Gold Member

There are plenty of reasons to not go out dressed.

First - someone might laugh. No one else gets laughed at for their choice of style. Not the large women with too short shirts/shorts, not the guys with their pants dragging on the ground, not even the guys with bad toupees.

Second - People might not accept. If you go out anyplace public, you notice strangers just stopping each other on the street wanting to be friends, exchanging numbers, inviting to lunch. So as all these strangers are begging for friends, the TG will be left standing alone with no invites. You know how strangers care about each other.

Third - the world might freak out. I was at the mall and someone said, "Is that a dude?" and the entire mall stopped to stare in shock, the music stopped like in movies when the bad guy walks in a bar, and all at once, everyone was screaming and running for the doors. It was mass hysteria.

Fourth - The clerk at the store might laugh. She will completely forget to watch the clock (in hopes it will speed up). It is a high dishonor when the clerk at the store laughs. I mean such a high ranking member of the socioeconomic society.

Fifth - Kids might stare. It is not like kids to stare. You don't see them staring at others very often now do you?

Sixth - the cops might get you. Most towns have a special unit that is trained to deal with TG's. It is similar to the SWAT team cause they know us TG are such a threat. They drive around looking specifically for those deviant CD and TS. Dressing or living as women, SUCH deviants!

Seven - You will have no friends or family left. I have no one in the world cause i live as a woman. Well no one except my mom, sister, brother, 2 nephews, couple good friends who are not TG, a couple friends at work, and the several "web friends" I talk to regularly.

Someone might judge. You will know who is judging cause they will be wearing a white curly wig and hold a gavel. I don't care though, only Judy can judge me.

So yeah, all our problems in life are clearly cause we are TG. I keep telling myself that is why my car keeps springing leaks in the radiator. I keep telling myself that is why I cannot lose weight (my diet has nothing to do with that, does it?)

So instead of shopping, working, living, etc, I have decided I am gonna hide so no one sees and disapproves of me.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

You forgot the most important reason of all, I just don't want to!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Thank you for your wonderful post. I went out dressed for the first time on Friday and I felt all of that and more. I had a truly wonderful time, but I was considering not going out again for a while. Now I feel more at ease and I am going to get dressed and go shoe shopping.
    Thanks again!
    Marsha

the music stopped like in movies when the bad guy walks in a bar
    Are you suggesting I might not be the centre of the universe after all?
    When you see your ship go sailing...

I agree ,,I almost broke my kankle the other day walking in my new wedges ,,,One good reason to stay home ,, An another one is I like to spend to much money ,,LOL,,,, Hang on ;;;;; Dammit ,,,Be back later ,,,,, Wife said there is a sale going on ,,,,Coming ;;; Ill get my purse ,,,LOL,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Good gosh, now I'm never going out again!!!

Just kidding, of course...thanks so much Nicole for this entertaining post.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

The number one reason I passed up the last three chances to go out? Just too damn tired.

Great post Nicole! Now I can't think of a single reason to go out. Ah well takes the worry out of what to wear.
    Last edited by Marleena; 09-30-2012 at 05:27 PM.

I've been followed by the police, laughed at, given un pleasant looks, been called names, at this stage of my life, I just don't give a d*mn.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yup, that's what we get for wearing a sign that says:"WOO, woo, look at me I'm TG."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Nicole, You just set the CD movement back 50yrs.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I really hate to disagree! But I just love all that attention you are talking about! Gives me all the more reasons to keep going out!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The day that people who wear or sport...

- tattoos that cover half their body

- nose, tongue, lip, eyebrow, or nipple piercings, or else have multiple ear piercings

- dye their hair pink, purple, or some other neon-type color

- are non-Caucasians who dye or streak their hair blonde, brunette, red, auburn, or any other color not natural for their race

- are Caucasians who sport Afros or dreadlocks

- women who wear "Daisy Duke" shorts even if they weigh over 300 lbs.

- women who show so much cleavage that nothing is left to the imagination

- women who feel compelled to get breast augmentations or Botox treatments to stay forever young, or else flaunt their goods. Ditto for plastic surgery.

- men who have such huge beer guts that they look perennially pregnant. Bonus points if they wear Speedo swimsuits with said physique.

- women who dress like skanky ho's, or men who affect the bad boy biker look (huge beer gut, studded jeans, jean jackets, Doc Martens boots, long scruffy hair, unkempt beard, bandanna; Nazi helmet optional)

-women who are enamoured of the "menswear" look

- teenage boys who wear their baseball caps backwards or sideways, along with other hip-hop garb including hoodies, pants with the crotch at knee level, "wife-beater" Tees etc.

- teenage girls who sport Rihanna/Miley Cyrus hair-half-shaved-off hairstyles

- teenage boys who wear spiked hair or Mohawks

- People of Asian or Middle Eastern origin who live in the West but still insist on wearing their traditional garb including burqas, hijabs, chadors, niqabs, shalwar kameez, or saris

- people into BDSM who love their leathers and fetish wear

- reenactors of historical events (Renaissance Fairs, U.S. Civil or Revolutionary War reenactors, WWII battle reenactors etc.) who enjoy playing the part and wearing the appropriate uniforms or costumes

- Trekkies or Star Wars geeks and convention attendees (say no more!).

...etc., etc....

And I won't even bring up such craziness as Bieber fever, or Beatlemania back in the day...

The day that these folks decide to wear "regular" garb or hairstyles etc., or act in what is generally considered to be a more mainstream manner (read: "blend in") - then that's the day that I will stop going out in public en femme .

If that is the way these ostensibly "normal" people want to express themselves and society as a whole is O.K. with that, then who the H@ll has the right to judge me if I, as a man, feel equally comfortable and "whole" when wearing women's clothing as a way of expressing my inner self?

Banned Read only
    I think you might have forgotten one.

Being asked THE QUESTION has been known to cause instant paralysis in some people.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    All very good reasons, but it is all in the odds, and the gambling nature of the individual, and how the individual behaves to lower the odds.

I have a feeling most who go out are gamblers at heart, and like to fix the odds.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I have heard that if the police catch on to you crossdressing that they will plant a tracking device on your car and the Federal Government will then track where you're going and what you're doing.

Wow! And all this time I thought I was flying under the radar! I should have bought those sparkly purple pumps, the micro mini and sparkly, skimpy top to blend in. Maybe the rediculous DDD forms and ripped fishnet hose as well.

With all the reasons to not go out, I think I'll put on my shortest mini with thigh high stockings, DD forms, apply my makeup with a trowel and wear a Dolly Parton wig just to test the public reaction.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    With all the reasons to not go out, I think I'll put on my shortest mini with thigh high stockings, DD forms, apply my makeup with a trowel and wear a Dolly Parton wig just to test the public reaction.
    Okay! Let's dress up big time and go bar crawling!

STACY B - you are a riot! I love your posts.. they make me smile every time

All those reason.. still wont make me not want to go out and be free...dressed up and feeling sexy!
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 10-01-2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: merged please use the edit button

Great post! But you overlooked dogs! Yep! Dogs can sniff out trannys and they immediately go into attack mode. Maybe they like the feel of paws shredding pantyhose, or the taste of silicon as they chomp down on a fake boob, I don't know. But I've even seen an old overweight nearly-blind dachshund roar down the street in hot pursuit of a tranny.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    You forgot the most important reason of all, I just don't want to!
    Tina B.
    Thank you Tina. You saved me from saying it.

How about....It's raining and it might ruin my hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    I think you might have forgotten one.

Being asked THE QUESTION has been known to cause instant paralysis in some people.

I know what you are thinking ??? LOL,,,, Just use my responce ,,, Hell I don't know ask my wife ,,SHE'S over there !!! LOL,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Thank god I thought there for a moment I was being paranoid.