Thread: it's weird.

it's weird.

I feel like i should want to dress up more, that i'm somehow failing crossdresser-hood for having all this stuff and not being able to manage to use any of it, or shave my legs, or make any attempt at girly-ing. It's a weird feeling.

on the one hand, it's certainly more useful to *not* do it, in the sense of being perceived as more or less normal, less chance of being 'caught', etc. On the other hand, i really do feel like i'm being 'fake' somehow or lying to the people i've told by not being that interested right now.

lots to ponder.

Some of us only do this once in a while. Then again there are some of us that do this every day. Nowhere is it written you have to do this all the time. I don't think there is anything weird or ungirly about it. Some of us just enjoy it more. If its being afraid you'll get caught at it. Then do like I do and hide in your room with the lights off LOL. makes putting on makeup a little harder that way tho. Just enjoy it when you do.

Banned Read only
    Just view it as you do not have a compulsion to dress every available minute. Sometimes you have to figure out what makes you dress in the first place. If you do not have the urge to be en femme, don't force it.

I agree with everyone else. There is no standard default of crossdresserhood so you can't fail at it. I know there are some people who will tell you you're "not a proper crossdresser" and you're "letting the side down" if you don't conform to the rationale they have given themselves for their own dressing; just ignore that. Bobbie has her own drives and desires and should be guided by what she wants, subject to being as discreet as you need and thoughtful of your loved ones.
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Hi.

Weird, no not really , i may be weird though thats not the point is it,

You know some times one just does not do some things because of a lack of inspiration or get up & go.

I have a few hobbys that im not doing or have done for a while nore can for a while its not a problem ill get to them later on. .

For now its a forced rest time , then ill be right. so just think of it as time out till its time again to carry on.

...noeleena...

I suppose we all go through stages but we are all different there aren't any rules, given the choice I would dress full time but I cant if I am feeling depressed or down then it seems like hard work to do all the shaving bit and I cant be bothered so i don't dress I will sometimes just put on a skirt and top just to sit at home I don't want to go out so it dose''t matter I dress to please myself no one else , just because you have told some of your friends that you are a c.d you havn't got to do it all the time just to prove it , if it is in your psyche then you will do it again but do it when you feel it is right for you please yoursel'f don't spend your time trying to please everyone else you forget about who matters most and that is you . hugs Sarah xx

I agree with everyone else, Dress when you feel like dressing and don't when you don't. There is no "rule" saying you must dress every day. I dress almost every day right now, because I am buying all the things that will bring the whole me together but If I don't feel like dressing, I just simply don't. There's nothing wrong with it
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Hot and cold! I use to be the same way until I realized that ''it's'' not going away! I agree there's nothing weird about you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

There are days when I am just too tired to dress.....but I am never too tired to check in here and see what is going on!

your inner sense is more and more important when you dress as female try to please your inner, certainly you are not female you want to reach nearer to it and enjoy the journey

Platinum Member

The Only Rule Is, (( There Are No Rules ))

Hi Bobbie, I just looked in the Crossdressers Handbook and it dosen't
    say anything about how often you have to dress up.
    I usually do it twice a day .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just lie to us and say you do..... reduces the chance of getting kicked out if the club! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    balance. sounds like you have it :-)

personally I haven't had the opportunity for girly time in about 2 months. I too am at the stage where it's pleasantly not eating a hole in my brain. I'm just learning to enjoy this phase, because I know it'll be back with a vengeance in 6 weeks or so.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieCrescent View Post
    I feel like i should want to dress up more, that i'm somehow failing crossdresser-hood for having all this stuff and not being able to manage to use any of it, or shave my legs, or make any attempt at girly-ing. It's a weird feeling.

on the one hand, it's certainly more useful to *not* do it, in the sense of being perceived as more or less normal, less chance of being 'caught', etc. On the other hand, i really do feel like i'm being 'fake' somehow or lying to the people i've told by not being that interested right now.

lots to ponder.
    Looking back, similar feelings came to me from time to time whenever I felt like I needed to make a change in the way I express my femme side. I usually did find whatever it was I needed to adjust and then moved forward.

Normal? A very wise woman once told me, "Normal is nothing more than a setting on your dryer." It's definitely not as important in order to feel healthy as self-acceptance.
    Last edited by Erica2Sweet; 10-01-2012 at 09:04 AM. Reason: grammar

Banned Read only
    Crossdressing does not come with a schedule. If you still like have the things you have, then you are still a crossdresser. Frankly, I do not think it ever leaves us, just life gets in the way sometimes.

A cross dresser who doesn't cross dress is like a bear at the zoo. Bears have very nice enclosures these days, but is the bear still a bear if it isn't out in nature doing bear stuff?
    I know that's neither advice nor an answer.

The INTEREST will return very soon.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.