Thread: Visit to VS

Visit to VS

I have been to VS before enfemme, but thistime I went in so of darb mode, I mean thin arched eyebrows, lip gloss, very tight juniot boot cut jeans, a long top.
    I asked the SA which bra will give the best cleavage, I figured out real fast that it must be for me, she picked out two, I said, Can i try them on, she said of course and set me up in a dressing room. I put one on which really made my B cup man boobs pop out of the bra, it was a 36 band and I usually take a 38 put I have worn a 36 before and it usually gives you more cleavage, anyway , I hit the call button, she came and I asked here if she could tell me if it was the proper fit, she came in and she said, it looks great but I think you need a c cup. That made me feel good but a b cup actially will give me more cleavage.
    I jhave been meeasured ta the maidenform store and they said I was a B cup
    on the high size... Anyway, I bought the bra and wore it out..

It sure makes a great shopping experince when the SA is helpful and friendly like that! Good for you!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have been pretty lucky between the last two stores when to came to helpful SA's that didn't give me weird looks or any other thing but great service. It's always good to hear story's like yours thank you for sharing
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

My best bra fitting experience was in London trying out an inflatable bra.
    We all had fun, meaning the sales assistants as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Joan, It sounds like it was a good trip.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!