Thread: My wedding dress experience!

My wedding dress experience!

So, I've told a few people about my crossdressing one female friend, Liz, was really into it. I asked her if she had her wedding dress and she asked if I wanted to try it on. I was overcome with jubilence. Here's how it went: it was a Friday night, she showed up and I was wearing stockings and garter belt, skirt and petticoat, heels of course, bra and a cute top. She was carrying her dress in her bag, a bottle of champagne and some wine coolers. We sat down and drank for a bit and chatted. After an hour or so she asked if I was ready and she was just tipsy enough to get started, she said. So I stripped down and put on some white stockings with bows on them. I didn't have a white garter belt so I had to use my black one. Stepped into my white 4 inch heels. She put the bustier on me and seemed to take her time closing the clasps. I stepped into the floor length petticoat and she zipped it up. Oh, white ruffled panties too. Then came the dress. She got it ready for me and lowered it over my head. As it fell into place I tingled a bit inside. Now, I'm a little bigger so the dress didn't zip all the way, but it stayed in its place. She fastened the train up so it wasn't dragging. So we came back into my living room and sat at the counter to the kitchen, smoked a cig and drank some champagne. She then pulled out my makeup and her makeup. Foundation, eye liner, pink eye shadow, lipstick, and a little blush. She had me stand up and took some pictures of me which I now regret deleting after my most recent purge. Then we had a little fun, if you know what I mean. She let me keep the dress for about a year and I put it on every once in a while. She recently took it back. . That was the best experience I've had in all my time of crossdressing. Hope you enjoy and thanks for taking the time to read.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, Tammi! Terrific that your friend was so helpful and generous with her Wedding dress!

Enjoy!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

First of all welcome to the site. What a great friend and experience. Are the two of you still friends?

We text each other now and again. Not as often as I would like. I think she is in a relationship with someone. I've had a couple of other experiences with her as well.

Sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing. I tried on my wife's wedding dress once, but had no one to share the experience with.

Tammi,

You'd better ask her if you can borrow it again, put it on, take some pictures, and show them on here.
    We're dying to see it.

Gracie.

A great friend I think

Platinum Member
    Hi Tammi, A Wedding gown is something on my bucket list.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm confused... She brought you her "wedding gown", and then you and her had some "fun"?

Yep. That's exactly correct

Aspiring Member
    You were so lucky to have a GG that you could dress with, especially in a wedding dress (and have FUN!)

About two years ago I had a makeover and photo shoot in a wedding dress and it was SO exciting. Something so feminine about how it looks and feels. I plan on doing another shoot in the next month or so and will include the wedding night with a short white lacy nightie, white panties, and a long white nylon (see through) dressing gown (which I just purchased for $5 at a thrift store!). I can't wait!
    Michellecd9999

Sounds like an awesome evening. Would be nice to have seen the pics but well just have to wait. Glad you had an awesome time.
    Renee

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    What a friend ask her to give you the wedding dress so you can enjoy it more.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Silver Member
    Maybe ask her to marry you so you can have the wedding dress full time.

Wedding dressups are fun.
    I have organized mock weddings and everyone who has tried them on have had a WONDERFUL time.
    Including me.
    It is not hard to find a single male who does not want to try on a wedding dress.
    An ordinary dress is a very different story.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love wedding dresses! Though I always kept it secret and quiet, at every wedding I always notice and mentally study the bride's wedding dress. It's the most special dress a girl wears in her life. And there is a lot that goes into her choosing the dress. I did get to wear one once. When my sister got married I knew it was a chance to try on a wedding dress which I had thought about for so long.

Silver Member
    I was in Nordstrom one day trying on a couple of bras. The woman who used the dressing room before me must have been getting married because it was full of bridal lingerie. Mostly bustiers in my range of sizes. SA said do you mind, I'll get them out if you do. I said, You can leave them in I know you are bussy. After I tried on my two bras I proceeded to see if any would fit of course. A couple fit pretty good, but none were quite right. One of the slips fit, but I didn't need a full length slip so I didn't buy it. Oh the pain of trying on lingerie.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tammi2391 View Post
    She got it ready for me and lowered it over my head. As it fell into place I tingled a bit inside.
    OMG! ... tell me about it! When a GG "puts you in a wedding dress" it does make you tingle inside.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

As chicken as i am, i've purchased 5 dresses from 4 different stores. So far. Every one was 100% positive. Granted- i went during 'off' times- mid day. pre-halloween (though most (not all) of the 'stories' were transparent, i was polite enough to act as though the staff were not unfooled- and we all ended up having fun anyway.

Best two were at the same place, subsequent years. I should have gone back- the owner- Carmen, was uber cool and extremely nice. She could have sold ice cubes to eskimos- but never pushed in the least. She is a true angel. The first time- we narrowed it down to a Demetrios dress- long sleeves but no poof- fitted slim arms. I guess the pouf pieces were added later. anyway, it was a bit tight, but after a little cooperation the back zipped up. everythign else fit- i coudl let out a few minor princess seams to wide the busk a bit- but the phone rang and Carmen begged off- she had to take a _serious_ order (5 figures). I waited for well over an hour- i could not reach the back zipper with the tight sleeves.

She finally came back, asked me how i was doing? I asked her to undo the zipper in back, and as she realized she had trapped me in the dress for most of the morning, she broke out in giggles. It was infectious- i giggled too..

Cash sale (at an incredible price) with a nice tip for lunch for her and the staff... driving home- i called in sick for the day- not that i dressed up again in the dress that day- all the OT I had made to pay for the dress, i had some good joss with my bosses and with my clients. I'm sure many of them would have been happy for me.

I still fit onto that dress, tightly, albeit, but it is a benchmark. Mid 90's dress, nice coverage- awesome CD dress.

i'd bought a few more via e-bay and the like- nothing equaled the Demetrios dress, until i found a truly awesome shiny satin dress with an "X" open back- not full coverage- but otherwise every crossdressers (and many bride's) dream- also by demetrios. I think i got it for less than $50, a real find. Had to find a low back bra to wear with it- cost almost as much as the dress, but it was worth it.

Yes, as liberated as we are, a pretty wedding dress, and i go weak at the knees, if not actually swoon.

<giggle>

-kristi

Wedding dress is the one that every girl have planned something to buy according to their choice. Here I get lots of details about wedding dress. This dress have perfect, beautiful and comfortable for feel relax in wedding day.