Thread: Out there question , or just a snip hunt

Out there question , or just a snip hunt

I know im on my own island, and I am trying to expand my base of friends, but I have e-mailed only a three gg’s that where interested in a cd and I know there are a lot of girls here with gg gf and wife’s that are excepting and supportive how ho how do I get to meet a excepting gg for real, not one pushing for femdom or her inner dom side, are they for real? Some times I feel it’s a snip hunt and just a big joke and im just to dumb to catch on, im loosing hope
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Aspiring Member
    You have limited options.
    1. Be out there dressed. Be yourself. Be social. If you are in environments where you can meet people, your odds go up. This is how I met my girlfriend. If you are closeted, then you've cut out most of your options.
    2. If you are closeted and only searching online, you're more likely to find the girls that want that sort of thing. Ergo, the femdom crowd or the ones embarrassed themselves. And if online communicating is your primary method of trying to win someone over, your writing skills need to be top notch. We are all a little weird and online profiles do work, but you have to work them too.
    3. Find a girl who likes your male side and after you spring her the news, you get lucky that she accepts your female side. This is a big crap shoot.
    —Mikaela

Well my reality has landed , I have never been able to write , putting two words together on paper just hurts ,lol thank god for spell check, and in western co I can not be out there dressed , I work two jobs ,if im not at one im at the other or doing both from 7:30 am to 10: pm both are in the retail world and im very well known ,(I think) so im going to be alone for the rest of my life , I told my self when I got divorced I would never date and then tell about Erica , it just was not the right,( hell of a time for a moral stand ) so ill find a convent or nunnery , at lest I will feel im doing something constructive with the rest of my life , snip hunts suck when you really are looking for a snip, there is no faith , or hope , only a dream , maybe next time around , thanks for replying with the truth ,I just had to ask
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Aspiring Member
    I'm a divorcee too, so no clue what that has to do with it.
    You can move. Maybe not now, but it's possible.
    You can date and then tell, but you need to do it at the right time... that is, when the girl is vested in you, but not so long that she thinks you've been holding out forever.

And I still don't get the snip reference. You talking about a vasectomy?
    —Mikaela

The last thing Mikaela said was the truth: This is a big crap shoot. There isn''t a formula. I was lucky. After a couple dates I asked my GF if she would help me with a fantasy. She said sure, and has been helping me for 30 years. Hang in there and keep being yourself and who know what will happen. I bet all will work out for the good.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I think she means snipe hunt - as in a hunt for something that doesn't exist.

Erica, if you want to find a person that accepts you, you've gotta work on that sparkling personality!

Kathi

*I Love You WillowWriter* MissyDuskGG's Avatar
    Erica, don't loose hope. Keep trying. I know I'm repeating the same thing here but you will find someone who will love you for you. There are women out there who are extremely accepting of everyone regardless of cding and what not. Explore new places, you'll never know who you might meet.

And my spelling, to, snipe, and as for the divorce thing , I had my secret and never did tell her , good bad or indfrent I told my self I would nwver hold that secret in , and I just can not in good faith say once I meet some one that the right time will come, its too eazy to just hold it too long and thenit to late, tgis is where reality and morals , or would it be ethics , clash , ill just need to forget about dating work tell im old and hopfully something will change maybe I can give up dressing maybe there is hope , lol but I have no faith

Aspiring Member
    I told my ex wife after we divorced. She was happy for me and supportive. She even had wished I had connected with myself that way when we were married since I was too cold and too distant. Probably wouldnt have saved my marriage, but wouldn't have had it go to hell the same way.

Sounds like you're speaking in absolutes about a future that doesn't even exist yet. Might want to quit it and just take things a day at a time. Be the best you to find the best one for you.
    —Mikaela

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Erica, if you want to find a person that accepts you, you've gotta work on that sparkling personality!
    LOL perfect.

Erica has a problem no doubt, but it has NOTHING to do with cross-dressing. I've said this before, if you're a fun guy who loves to laugh and dance then you will absolutely find a girlfriend. On the other hand, if you're a sad sack who mopes around with a deep dark secret, than get used to being single.

You have all the power Erica, you get to decide who you let in your life. If you are young and healthy and you don't make the most of it, than you are basically just spitting in the face of those people who are not so young and not so healthy. I'll bet there's a million people in this country alone that would trade places with you sight unseen.

So many people deny themselves so much happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Banned Read only
    There are over 7 billion people on this planet. Half of them are female. The only way to meet them is to talk to them. If you come across as defeated, you will be.

It's easy, you find them when you least expect it. I have 2 .

No really. It just happens.

7 odd years ago I split with my decidedly unsupportive spouse. Maybe ( probably) it was my fault. I wasnt ready to talk about it but even then I came here for information onn CDing...and to a certain degree seeking acceptance for what I already knew.

A month or two later I was at a kink related social outing and met Tobie. Seemed like a nice submissive type and within the first week or so I was over at her place, we were just chilling out and watching movies.We got to chatting about likes and dislikes, alergies, just you know things people getting to know one another talk about.
    Towards the end of of the conversation sh eturns to me and asks if there is anything else she should know about me. I hesitated..and told her I sometimes liked to wear girls clothing. If I could have shriveled up and died after saying it I definitely would have!

She actually managed to shock me, as very few people can. She not only accepted it...she DEMANDED that I dress up for her right there and then.In the years we have been married she has STOPPED me from purging several times. Now what I hadnt known at the time was this wasnt new territory for her.She had been dressing boys as girls since she was 12.

Now before i go any further, my relationships have changed drastically over the years I've been married.The girl I met back then admitted to being Polyamorous and asked me not to make her give up her other relationships. I never have. ,I realize my life will differ from most but that isnt the important part

Now fast forward to a couple years ago.I was at a local kink -related social event and was hitting on a VERY cute tgirl I had met there. I was also chatting with their GG friend while having a smoke.Long story short, a couple months later the tgirl has revealed herselfto be something of a fruitcake, but the GG friend is a regular at my house. And she (and i use the pronoun lightly)has proven to have ahead on her shoulders worthy of respect. I was finding I admired the ethics of this girl.

Most friday nights in the last couple years the wife goes on a date with one of her other partners. And my GF most fridays comes over. We all go camping or out to dinner. It's just like that.And that is how we like it.Honesty works well for all of us.

Now a couple caveates here. Both these girls are kinked, so maybe more open minded.They also have one other thing in common. THEY ARE BOTH MALE IDENTIFIED.Yep the wife keeps a drawer or two of boy clothes and binders, and the girlfriend is slightly hairsute, and has dabbled with herbal sources of testosterone. In fact he's a member here. I've definitely noticed that many Transguys have interest in Transgirls, at least socially. I think it's similar to how some MTF TG will be attracted to other MTF TG or "********" . The person may feel less like they are crossing into ( GASP!) GAY territory and that provides a certain level of comfort.

The point of all this YES there are other Genetic Females who are not female Dominants, that have interest in tgirls. In fact I've met several who seem to date almost exclusively transgirls and have even met one woman who had split from a tgirl and was actively seeking another to have a relationship with. Most of it seems to be related to how well you can accept yourself. Yes there are ways to stack the deck but accepting yourself and being able to admit your needs...is the critical first step. If you arent ready to admit you like to dress up you are less likely to meet someone into dating TG's.

And remember, Snipe and Wild Bologna's are only native to newfoundland

Seana

The avvy pic isn't me
    Just for the record folks.......

"The snipe is part of the wader family Scolopacidae. The 15 typical snipes in the genus Gallinago are the closest relatives of the woodcocks"

Never did understand where that dumb 'supposed to be imaginary' thing came from.

Now then......

I was told my dressing was part of the problem by both of my exes, and so i know the sting of that particular scenario. And i admit that i used to read the accepting SOs threads with a certain amount of skepticism.

But i did meet someone recently who at first thought 'it' was gonna be just fine, only to tell her entire family and have them throw a gigantic wrench in the works.

I now am about to meet a new potential love interest in person tomorrow night for coffee. Met her on a internet dating site and my profile had a fair amount of hints.

To early to say how it'll turn out but the point is this.......it IS possible to meet ladies, it IS possible that they might be ok with us. ( i actually think if this other woman hadn't allowed her family to give her the facts according to insert stupid daytime talk show here and so on that we might have been fine)

But yeah, you gotta give the eeyore mentality the heave ho and get out there. Internet dating is one possibility, but the other gal i met the old fashioned way.........i ran my shopping cart into hers. lol

I feel your pain tho, i really do, as has been said on here before, women tend to love us....just not as their SO.

But don't ever give up hope, tis all we have yanno?

Miriam
    What seems like a common sense approach to me (and helped me to find a wife four years ago)...

There's certainly a good deal of randomness in relationship-seeking, but there are ways to improve your odds a bit. First, enlarge your pool of potential partners as much as possible - perhaps via multiple on-line dating sites (worked for me). Then, include criteria in your searches (automated or manual) to help you find dates who at least claim to be as open-minded as possible regarding all types of variants, such as homosexuality, BD, nudism, even CDing - but beware of false claims.

Once you finally select a partner present as your normal self, whatever that is, for a few dates until you feel confident that the relationship has some real potential. At that point each of you may be ready to share some secrets, and that would be a good time to share this one. If she's really as open as she said, things will be able to move forward. If not, it's a good time to explore other possibilities.

Good luck in your search.

Miriam

Have a positive attitude
    accept yourself
    be confident
    meet women while doing what you like then they will have like interests.
    If you feel the relationship has potential (2nd 3rd date no use to wasting time) tell them about your CDing
    I've met 4 accepting women and the one I'm with is a keeper. As in any relationship not everyone will work out even if they accept CDing.
    Join a local TG friendly group
    Keep smiling there's someone for you.

"The snipe is part of the wader family Scolopacidae. The 15 typical snipes in the genus Gallinago are the closest relatives of the woodcocks"

Never did understand where that dumb 'supposed to be imaginary' thing came from.
    It's not that they are imaginary, it's that they are very quick with erratic flight patterns and are very difficult to hunt. A person with a very accurate long range shot, who can see a small, very camouflaged shorebird before it takes off in that crazy flight, is a sniper.

I have to agree with previous posters. Finding the right person with the right attitude towards accepting you is about being the sort of person a person that awesome would like to be with. If you put your true, positive self into the universe, it will most likely work well for you.

I am trying to be a up person , with both jobs i have little time left over and i have joined a local tg friendly group , ( that was one of the hardest things to find and then go to) that being said i try and look at everyday as the day ill meet the right girl , i have excepted my fem self , its been over ten years since i purged , its part of me and how i am , but i don't need to wave my tg flag or shake hands with ever new person and tell them i like to dress, at one job all of the guys are macho mechanics, hunting, football loving guys, and the other has kids collage age new to the world 20ish kids and here i am going on 47 been looking and working the net for 7 years , been doing the two job thing for 2years now , and my odds are not good , i know this , if i moved to the eastern side of the state there are three or more groups i could join , but my son is hear and my parents are here , call me old school my kid comes first the family my wishes do rate but not at my sons expense , ill never pass so its dress inside shades down , order online if in brown paper box , don't rock the boat much , must live in real world

Banned Read only
    You meet a woman and date based on common interests and personalities. You do not seek out a "woman who loves crossdressers"

Try less hard to find accepting women and harder on finding a friend. Crossdressing is not ALL you are, right?

Quote Originally Posted by erica12b View Post
    I know im on my own island, and I am trying to expand my base of friends, but I have e-mailed only a three gg’s that where interested in a cd and I know there are a lot of girls here with gg gf and wife’s that are excepting and supportive how ho how do I get to meet a excepting gg for real, not one pushing for femdom or her inner dom side, are they for real? Some times I feel it’s a snip hunt and just a big joke and im just to dumb to catch on, im loosing hope
    Try for a girlfriend first.
    If she likes you in a dress, wear it.
    If not, think about it real hard.....
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Working two jobs and not having any free time to go out and meet people, I don't see how a non CD could meet a girl. For me, it was a matter of getting out, meeting a person that enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed hers, I've never known any other way to do it. I didn't tell my wife until after five years of marriage, out of insecurities, but I knew I had found a lady that was very open minded, and was not afraid of new experiences. If you hangout with closed minded people, you are less likely to find an accepting woman, just saying.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.