Thread: Crossing Paths

Crossing Paths

Strangest thing happened to me today as I entered a Dot's woman's store in drab. The two SA's gave me a big hello and smiles. I had been there before and all the SA's are nice but this was over the top with the greeting. Then one walked up to me and asked if I was the one that called about a halloween outfit, I smiled and said no that was not me. She said she had a gentleman call about something for halloween and she had picked out several outfits for him. I said it was not me, I dress all year around not just Halloween! She laughed and left me alone to shop but I still got big smiles when they walked by. I never did see the mystery male come in but I felt like I had crossed in to someone else's dream. It felt really strange. I then went to Discovery and bought a short skirt and leopard tights brought them up to the counter and the SA said are these a gift and I said they are for me. She gave me a big smile and said for you! I said if your shoes came in size 11 then this is the only place I would ever come. I love the great SA's as both Discovery and Dot's and highly recommend shopping there.

I was mistaken for a cross dresser who had made an appointment once, so I played it up to the hilt.
    I said you can fix me up with something first and then take care of your other customer when he comes in.
    A very successful shopping experience and interaction with staff.
    What a great day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I was mistaken for a cross dresser who had made an appointment once, so I played it up to the hilt.
    I said you can fix me up with something first and then take care of your other customer when he comes in.
    A very successful shopping experience and interaction with staff.
    What a great day.
    now thats some sauve (<spelling) sales ! they clocked you , they clocked you again, and like pro's they sold and sold and sold leaving every one with what they wanted!

Might as well use it up ,,,Whats the chances of the other CD showing up anyway ? Just think back in the day how many times you did the same thing an chickened out ? No sense in wasting a good thing ,,,Bravo !!! >>>>>>>>>> Yep thats Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

It always makes a great shopping experience when the SA's are friendly like that! Those are the ones that get the repete customers! Gotta' love it!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Thanks for the post, Cindy. With the kindness extended from the SA's it is no wonder that you would want to shop there! Hopefully I can find some stores with SA's of the same mind. Good luck to you!
    Di

Platinum Member
    Hi Cindy, I've found that more stores are getting to be more CD friendly.
    Fashion Bug was Very CD friendly but they are all closing now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

One of the best shopping trips I ever had was at a Fredericks of Hollywood, I went in and bought a 4 pad pantie, the first one I ever owned, it was a day i guess I was feeling really brave, or I really wanted it bad. But the young lady that was working that day treated me as if it where the most normal thing in the world for a man to come in and buy such a thing. I walked out of there feeling like I was walking on clouds, shopped there many times after that for both the wife and myself, unfortunately most of there clothes just didn't come in large enough sizes, but there underwear did.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.