Thread: Mainstream Unisex Crossdressing

Mainstream Unisex Crossdressing

Went to a church social event en femme but in mufti for the first time last night. By that I mean I was wearing clothes for women--trainers, nylon knee socks, pull-on linen pants, cotton half-sleeve polo shirt with girl-side buttons, all black. Plus lingerie of course. So "in mufti"; i.e., unisex choices. Did wear a man's sport coat with pockets instead of carrying a purse, so that was cheating. Especially since I have moobs, and with the underwire bra I was wearing they really look like tits, if I stand straight and tall with my belly held in. Less noticeable under a sport coat with a relaxed posture.

Conversations with many friends. If anyone noticed anything they didn't say.

Felt great!

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

They never do ,,,That's left over for after ya leave ,,,LOL,,, Atleast one thing's for sure ,,If they do talk about ya after you leave then they will be leaving someone else alone !! So it's a PERK!! LOL
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I do it every day so not much I can say here.Wear what you want and don't worry about it.

When traveling my whole case is female.
    I can appear as a male in the tops jeans slacks and footwear I carry.
    Through customs the boobs travel in the case along with the bras usually.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I first went to church dressed up it was my first time going to that church since Id just moved into the area near it. I figured going dressed they could see me for who I am. Plus that way my secret would be out in the open and it realy wouldnt be their call to judge me because I dress. That is left up to the one and only. I had lots of conversations with them ever since that day about their past lives and other engagements to ppl that did the same.
    Renee

I use your approach Lainie for all my public appearances, except that I'm a lot more cautious about girl-side buttons.
    When you see your ship go sailing...

I do it every day too. Go ahead and carry the purse, and keep you nails painted. My only difference between modes is minimal makeup, flats, and no boobs. (maybe a tad less jewellery). Girl side buttons? I doubt anyone would notice.- Celeste

Code:
    Re:Dressing in church - I Cor 10:23-33.
    Be wise about it.
    Edit: I strongly dislike auto-smilies.
    Last edited by Etsy; 10-07-2012 at 12:48 AM.

for work I were pantie, tights ( on cool day), lady cargo pants, camie under a male shirt ,and semi gloss clear nail polish

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn72 View Post
    So you ended up looking like these guys then?

Attachment 188988
    Fab. I wish this was still in style.

I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable for underdressing.

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice is even OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

I do this often and like you have found that no one says anything, although has been mentioned, I imagine a bit is said behind my back. At first I was extremely conscious of things like girl-side buttons but now I am so used to them it doesn't bother me anymore.

I was initially concious of things like plain front womens pants, but they are now "normal" for me. I have also worn sheer nylons and a slip out in public, but I still wear cotton A-shitts and trouser socks out with family, although short slips make better undershirts, and I would prefer opaque thigh hign trouser socks (do they exist?). Soon, wearing an A cup bra will be routine in "boy mode".
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 12-10-2012 at 10:58 AM.