Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do they do it? How will *I* do it?

girly girl

how do they do it? How will *I* do it?

I'm wondering, when GG's are wearing a long tight dress (something with a zipper up the back that you have to step into to put on), how do they use the little girl's room? I'm assuming they have to unzip and pull the bodice and sleeves down below the hips? What a PITA! No wonder it takes girls so long in the bathroom! And besides the hassle of all that, I certainly don't like the idea of my nice pretty dress laying on the dirty bathroom stall floor. Ewwww.

Here's the reason I ask: I'm wearing a long-sleeve, form-fitting, floor-length hobble dress for Halloween this year. Underneath are big foam hip/butt pads and a very firm waist-to-calf control garment to smooth the pads out. I haven't yet tried the dress on, but I doubt there's any way I'm going to be pulling the dress up to my waist to go #1. Looks like I may not be drinking at this party.

Aspiring Member
    Pull up the dress, pull down the panties and there you GO!

Chelsea

What colour panties are you going to wear with that dress?

I don't think I would wear a dress that I couldn't pull up!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I agree with Chelsea. My foam hip and butt pads will compress enuff to get my dress up if I'm slow and careful. Just be sure your control garment will pull down or open up!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    You could buy an in-flight urine collection device fighter pilots use!!

The problem is not unique to long tight dresses. Many all-in-one control garments did not have slits, particularly in the past. I've seen (and own) bodystockings with long sleeves and no slits nor openings. Etc.

I've discussed this with women in the past and the answer generally is that you just exert mind over body. As you mentioned, you avoid drinking fluids for a while before and during wearing such a garment, you go just before you get into it, and then you grin and bear it. I have had anecdotal conversatuons with women who have confirmed this.

You'd be surprised how long you can tenaciously hang in there. I even once did a paper and pencil survey of a number of college men and women back in the 1970's/80's, when such garments were more popular, and found that while the average man would wait until the second urge came before he would head for the restroom, the average woman would wait for the third or fourth urge, or possibly even longer if her outfit required it.

Then, if faced with only one alternative to exploding, you head to the restroom and unzip, unfasten, whatever it requires to obtain your release.

Yes, such behavior may contribute to bladder infections, so this post is intended to offer information, not advice.

Hugs,
    Persephone.

P.S. - It has long been rumored that the famous astronomer and alchemist, Tycho Brahe (1546 - 1601), "suddenly contracted a bladder or kidney ailment after attending a banquet in Prague, and died eleven days later, on 24 October 1601. According to Kepler's first hand account, Tycho had refused to leave the banquet to relieve himself because it would have been a breach of etiquette. After he had returned home he was no longer able to urinate, except eventually in very small quantities and with excruciating pain." (wikipedia but stated in many sources.)

Contemporary tests have shown that he probably actually died of mercury poisoning. It is unknown if it was deliberate (murder), accidental, or possibly the result of an attempt by Brahe to treat his bladder problem with medications containing mercury.

Tycho Crater on the moon is named in his honor, as is Tycho Brahe Crater on Mars.

P.
    Last edited by Persephone; 10-07-2012 at 01:55 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I have worn some tight dresses, could hardly hobble in them let alone walk.
    Yes go before getting dressed and then just hold on till after.
    At the party, don't drink, eat, stretch your arms out to hug someone or even enjoy yourself.
    Everyone else gets to enjoy you though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A girl would pull the dress up. If the hip pads are problematic, get a padded panty with built in pads. If women can master the art of doing this, so can you.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't understand, if the dress goes over the hips putting it on from the top, why won't it go over the hips in reverse? I have weak kidneys and I drinks a bit, especially at a party, I won't wear a dress that won't let me pull it up, no way am I undressing in a bathroom stall, or another persons home, to find relief, I don't care how good the dress looks. And just holding it is not answer that would work for me.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

girly girl
    Looks like I won't be drinking this Halloween! The main problem is the "hobble" portion at the calves. The dress will probably measure 25" or 26" circumference at the knees. There's no way that will pull up over my 47" hips, even with a stretchy fabric. I'll be stepping into the V-neck to put it on, then cinching a drawstring at the waist, then doing a few buttons in the back, then pulling the bodice up and getting into the wrist-length sleeves.

...I've discussed this with women in the past and the answer generally is that you just exert mind over body. As you mentioned, you avoid drinking fluids for a while before and during wearing such a garment, you go just before you get into it, and then you grin and bear it. I have had anecdotal conversatuons with women who have confirmed this...

Persephone, I'm dying to find out the context of your discussions with these GG friends that would have lead to the in-depth exploration of this rather unusual and highly personal topic...

skirts are no problem, pants either. But, despite the fact it sounds like a neat and simply style for travel- don't wear a jumpsuit while traveling. These are best for home entertaining. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Persephone, I'm dying to find out the context of your discussions with these GG friends that would have lead to the in-depth exploration of this rather unusual and highly personal topic...
    Alas, Leslie, it was nothing exotic. Conversations just sort of came up. For example, one day I noticed that a woman I worked with was wearing a full bodystocking under her top and skirt. So we started talking about it and she was the one who actually came up with the "grin and bear it" comment. Various conversations like that over the years.

Hope that answers your question. If it doesn't, feel free to PM me although I may not have much more to add.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I can't help with an answer her but I've got to see this dress. Have fun and take lots of pictures.

It can't be sooo tight that you can't pull it up, pull them down, go and then do the reverse. If it is that tight how will you even be able to walk in it?????
    I'll bet even Morticia could pull up her dress and us the ladies room....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Abbygirl View Post
    I certainly don't like the idea of my nice pretty dress laying on the dirty bathroom stall floor. Ewwww.
    One of the reasons that jump suits didn't stay in style very long.

I have a playboy bunny uniform that my wife made for several Halloweens ago. That is built the same way. I had to basically take it all off to go to the ladies room. Not only was that difficult, but then I had to hold it off the floor of the bathroom because being a club, it was nasty. Since then I have tried to plan form fitting costumes with this in mind. My Batgirl costume had a snap crotch with the top leotard and the bottom tights just pulled up over that. It was very easy to use the bathroom without messing up the costume. Why do you think they call them Hobble dresses? You pretty much can't run or do much of anything with them on.
    Sally

Silver Member
    Huh? If you can get it on, you can get it off. How much effort you are willing to expend on this is up to you. But in general, the skirt or the dress goes up, the panties go down.

Women, because our shoulders are smaller than our hips, usually put a dress or skirt on over our heads. Unfortunately, I have wide shoulders so I usually step into a dress or skirt. I don't think I would ever (even for a special occasion) wear something that would not let me pee easily.

I never liked wearing a leotard (back when they were in fashion) for just that reason. I had to drop the whole leotard and then lower my tights or PH just to pee. Whew! What a ridiculous inconvenience!

Stephie

Eat breakfast an FAST for the rest of the day ,,Make sure you go before you get dressed an don't have anything till you go home ,,,Sounds good ,,HUH,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

depending on how well endowed you are and how accurate you are I'm thinking you could stand on the toilet and ....... or get a catheter.... some plastic tube and some duct tape........ engineers can find a solution to any problems! lol
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-08-2012 at 09:49 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Is it too late to put a long zipper in the back of the skirt?

girly girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_P View Post
    I can't help with an answer her but I've got to see this dress. Have fun and take lots of pictures.
    I won't be able to resist putting some pics up. Imagine Morticia with a huge ghetto booty and hips...Who wouldn't get a laugh out of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    It can't be sooo tight that you can't pull it up, pull them down, go and then do the reverse. If it is that tight how will you even be able to walk in it?????
    I'll bet even Morticia could pull up her dress and us the ladies room....
    Well, I haven't yet tried it on so we'll see. It is stretch velvet after all. But it is made to force a "hobble" walk. As Sally said, there's a reason why they call it a hobble dress!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Huh? If you can get it on, you can get it off. How much effort you are willing to expend on this is up to you. But in general, the skirt or the dress goes up, the panties go down.

Women, because our shoulders are smaller than our hips, usually put a dress or skirt on over our heads. Unfortunately, I have wide shoulders so I usually step into a dress or skirt. I don't think I would ever (even for a special occasion) wear something that would not let me pee easily.
    Stephie
    Yes, I can get it off the same way it went on- but here's the thing to realize- the measurement at the calves is half the measurement at the hips, I'll need to step into the neck to put it on. To take it off the same way I put it on will mean coming out of the long sleeves and pulling the bodice down to use the little girls room. Plus pulling down my leggings(which will release my hip pads), and a firm control girdle thingy.
    I'm not looking forward to the inconvenience, but I think it will be too much to turn it down. I'm going for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Eat breakfast an FAST for the rest of the day ,,Make sure you go before you get dressed an don't have anything till you go home ,,,Sounds good ,,HUH,,,,
    sigh. I know, some definite drawbacks to this costume. What a girl won't do to look the part. Like I said in another post- now that I made the decision to show my female self to everyone for the SECOND time, I'm not doing this anywhere close to half-ass3d. I might be fighting "the urge" all night, but at least I'll look good!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    depending on how well endowed you are and how accurate you are I'm thinking you could stand on the toilet and ....... or get a catheter.... some plastic tube and some duct tape........ engineers can find a solution to any problems! lol
    too funny. I had a brief flash where I envisioned myself standing precariously on the seat with a garden hose disappearing up my skirt...

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    Is it too late to put a long zipper in the back of the skirt?
    Hmmm. We talked about a zipper in the back of the bodice, but not in the skirt. Didn't even think about that. I don't think I would like the way it would look, but it would be somewhat more practical. I'd ask her about it but now she's already a few days into making the dress, I'm not going to change it up on her now. I'll just have to girl up and deal with it. It'll be worth it.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    an external catheter should solve the problem, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    I have a playboy bunny uniform that my wife made for several Halloweens ago. That is built the same way. I had to basically take it all off to go to the ladies room. Not only was that difficult, but then I had to hold it off the floor of the bathroom because being a club, it was nasty.
    This was also true of the original costumes worn by the original Bunnies. It took another woman to unhook the back to let you pull it down and then to rehook it afterwards. Former Bunnies have said that it took so long that it wasn't even doable during regular break times.

Hugs,
    Persephone.

Silver Member
    How about just don't wear horribly debilitating cloths? :P