Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People Don't Seem to Notice

Quote Originally Posted by felicityefeminata View Post
    South Florida is a very accepting place. I've shaved my legs and arms for the past year and no one notices...even when we are at the pool. I've taken to getting pedicures regularly and have a transparent pink polish on them...again...no one even notices...
    La Bella Vita
    Living is SW Florida, I know what you mean. I have been shaving my chest and wearing clear nail polish for a few months. The only person who noticed anything strange about me was my niece while we were at a family pool party. SHe asked if I shave my tummy and remarked how clean and shiny my nails look. I wanted to pick her brain for some beauty questions, but I did not want her parents to flip out or anything.

I think I might try wearing some light eyeshadow and see if anyone notices.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    The only one that ever seems to notice anything, is my wife, and daughter. The wife knows and accepts, so I have to be careful around the daughter. Continue to observe, and you will see how many men have rather hair less, or have very little hair on their legs and arms. Some are just lucky that way. Women are better observers than men I find. If it isn't a car, gun, fishing rod, and a sports game, men notice nothing!
    Thanks for all of the very interesting replies.

Gillian (and there are a few who have said the same thing), I think you are 100% correct, women and girls are totally tuned into what's happening.

I remember being in my early 20's, shopping at a Claires in a mall, and a pack of teenage girls clocked me. They thought the whole thing was hilarious. It made me nervous and scared, etc, for a while, but now I look back and kind of laugh too.

Both of my children are sons, so I am lucky there. My youngest is in the middle teens, and he can tell something is "different", but he attributes that to me wearing shorter shorts than he does. Interesting.

I hate to say it's a competition thing, but it might be. G-Girls, in my experience, seem to constantly be evaluating each other (even if this is a subconscious process), what they are wearing, does it look good etc.

All of my friends (with one exception) are women. The people within that sphere, the people whom I choose to spend time with, are part of a larger community down here and more than a few are either trans-gendered or have a partner who is. They do notice, but I want them too.

I went to a party this weekend with girl shorts, sparkly nails and red toes

Within this group, we don't even really discuss "meaning", our conversation tend to be about how to maximize the benefit of it all.

Here's a sensitive one, but here it goes anyway.

My breasts are getting bigger relative to my body, probably through a combination of targeted exercise and lots of physical stimulation. It could be diet related too. Just had a checkup and I am perfectly healthy, my doctor is not concerned. But it is happening.

I hadn't thought about it much until this weekend when I looked in the mirror (naked) and noticed them really starting to pop out.

Without derailing the thread too much, I asked my wife and her response was "yeah, I've noticed". We're both believers of quantum physics, so her thought was that it's possible that now that my brain and body are closer to ideal state it's triggering physical changes that manifest in secondary female characteristics popping up.

I don't know if any of these reasons are responsible, but regardless of why - it is.

If's she's noticing I am going to encounter someone soon, out in nature, who notices too. I am not worried at all about it, either. In fact, I am looking forward to having that discussion.

Meghan

Banned Read only
    As mentioned earlier, people are so wrapped up in their own lives and problems that they either don't notice or don't care about yours. I would agree that soon someone will take notice that your breast are growing. As long as you are ok with that and are willing to explain it, then there is no problem. Have fun with it and enjoy. Life is too short not to.

I just shaved my arms and legs today for the first time. I really don't know if I care if anyone notices or not. We will see. If it happens or not, I deal with it. I think people will notice, but just not care enough to say. I had my nail longer for awhile and the only one who said anything was my SO. She was worried others would notice, so I gave in and cut them. Really all we can do is what we feel is right for us and live with the results.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Banned Read only
    People notice a lot of things and just do not say anything. Others notice and they turn into having a case of vocal diarrhea. I have never shaved my legs, but, two years ago my daughter asked me if I did. O said no, why? After thirty plus years on this earth she finally noticed I do not have hair follicles on the back of my legs, calves or thighs. My wife runs off with her mouth all the times. If she notices something, she has to tell me about it, especially if it concerns women. I may notice, but, I just file it away. And, any man going to work and showing up with any feminine nail care is going to be noticed by the women. You just can't get into their bathroom and listen to the chatter.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Daughters notice everything. Shaved legs for over 9 years, well groomed eye brows (plucked, waxed, threaded), arm hair trimmed real short, hand and foot hair removed permanently, pedicures (love them) all under the guise of being well groomed. A few time I got little carried away with the brows and they got real femme but other than than no problems. Getting beard removed to deal with in grown hairs.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My lady neighbor saw me out cutting my lawn in short cut off jeans, whistled then said "nice legs sweetie".
    I said thanks, she came over as I was adding gas to the mower she asked if I shaved my legs I sad yes if it gets me whistled at why not?

I've been shaving my legs, underarms, arms and chest for many years. No one has said anything. I go to the gym and have noticed the jocks shave too so I guess it's more acceptable these days. I'd love to have laser on my face, maybe someday. My wife will usually tell me about something I shouldn't be wearing, depending on where we're headed. She doesn't want me being too fem in public at certain places so I change into something a little less fem but I still usually wear ladies shorts and jeans, sometimes tops if they're not too fem.

Larger breasts, even a little growth would be great, I think. If you see a man with moobs, you would never think to go up and say "hay, you have tits". If you don't want them seen at times, just wear a loose fitting top or give them to me, I'd take them in a heart-beat, LOL...

I shaved my legs for the first time about 4 months ago, oddly enough for non CD reasons. Being in the sub tropics, shorts are the norm for most of the year so my legs are on show a lot.

My wife, who is usually very conscious of anything femme about me in male mode, didn't notice for several days, and even then it was an off the cuff "it looks like you shaved your legs".

My 20yo daughter who does not know I CD, on the other hand noticed straight away.

Tash

Yup! No one cares even if they notice. I've been wearing women's shorts along with my shaven legs... Nobody really cares

Quote Originally Posted by IngeInCO View Post
    Yup! No one cares even if they notice. I've been wearing women's shorts along with my shaven legs... Nobody really cares
    Oh yeah and women's flip flops

I say the I-phone is the TG commity's best frind... Why? Because people don't notice anything that isn't on that little screne.

Quote Originally Posted by IngeInCO View Post
    Me too! I wear shorts everywhere and I haven't seen so much as a second look down.

Before "going all the way" and shaving my legs, I had kept my chest shaved for over five years and no one had EVER said anything about it.

I believe we also have a bias that we think the world thinks about crossdressing as much as we do (in general), ergo someone will immediately notice if I leave the house with shaved legs and super short shiny gym shorts.

Chances are:

1. They won't notice because who really is even checking for that

2. If they notice they won't care

3. If they care it might puzzle them, and have to figure out why. I don't think people immediately go to "oh, a crossdresser"!

If they get from there to crossdresser, that's a lot of mental effort for no reward. The human brain isn't designed for that type of feedback loop. In reality, it's not even on the checklist for most regular people even through it's on the top of ours!

I notice every man I encounter with shaved legs.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Aspiring Member
    We had a guy nursing student who shaved most everyting. He was into body building or something. I had no idea until someone pointed it out.