Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first time dressing out.

first time dressing out.

tomarrow i will be going out to a dressing service for the first time and i am really nervous it will be my first time dressing out and the first time anyone else will see me dressed. i will be going there in male mode and will get all my make up done and will be free to dress. i was thinking about brinning my own clothes and wig and wearing them home. what do you think. on the way home i willl have to walk 10 mins to the train then a 30min train journey and another 5 min walk.
    any feedback would be appriciated.
    thanks girls
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light , not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
    Actually, who are you not to be?

my facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00003550841127 feel free to add me.

I think that it will be an experience of a lifetime! It would be a shame to get all dresed up and have nowhere to go. IMO, You need to just shrug your shoulders and go for it! Careful of the heels though.

You have to go for it! If you don't you will always regret it. Dress to blend and nobody will notice. I had the opportunity to fly pretty and had so much fun. Nobody in the airport or the plane notice and it was a trip to remember. Let us know how it goes.

Robyn

If were paying for a make over i would try to wear them look as long as practical that day

Go for it girl as ling as your gonna feel comfortable I know your probably gonna have buttrrflies. But once you do it your gonna get hookedTime to start enjoying your life girl Its a blast.
    Renee

I had a blast my first time out in public. It was nervwracking, yes, but was very freeing. You will have a great time. Cant wait to hear how it went.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Before going to a dressing service I would want to practice going out in public first.
    Then I could maximise my exposure and feel really confident.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I cant really comment being an armchair CD but i would find the decision easier if it were done spur of the moment! Im sure once you see yourself looking so fine it will be a simple one to make.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yes take an outfit with you just a practical outfit nothing over the top or too sexy.Wait until you get home for that.

Practically great suggestion especially in shoes because of all the walking you will have. Unless you have a lot of heels time, you may not make it home. But when you get home....

As in a Nike commercial, "JUST DO IT!"

Wendy

Don't just go back home. Wear something casual and make a day of it. Go window shopping or just a stroll around town. You'll look great might as well enjoy it.

Banned Read only
    You will find that no one cares. Have fun

thanks for all the kind words.
    will let you know how it goes
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light , not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?

my facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00003550841127 feel free to add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_P View Post
    Don't just go back home. Wear something casual and make a day of it. Go window shopping or just a stroll around town. You'll look great might as well enjoy it.
    Enjoy. The first time is nerve racking and extremely exciting. Believe me once you get out you will not want it to end. You will be going out many times after. Have a great time.

Do it! Do it! do it!!!!!!

You'll LIKE it

I think you should do it and enjoy it. You will feel wonderful when you wake up the next day and realize that you have done it. Hugs, Lucy

some pics from the dressing service

another picture from today
    Attached Images Attached Images

it was an amazing day, was very nervous before i went but as soon as i was there i was made feel totaly comfertable by the girls. they did my make up and i was able to try as many outfits and wigs as i wanted. when i was finished i deided that i would walk home in fem mode it was extremly nerve wrecking but i did it and made it home. now sitting at home i feel great about it and still cant belive that i have been out in the world fem. it was amazing

i am now planning to go to a t-bar at the weekend and will hopefully be going with some other t-girls cant wait

what are other peoples experience of going out dressed?

Well, you look absolutely beautiful! )

You look amazing and I am happy for you. Wow!

Hun, you are beautifull, go out all you want. Heck if I looked as good as you I would be out almost every night.

You look fantastic, very classy.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

great story and great pics . is this place in ireland?