Thread: My closest shave to date! Have u had any?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation My closest shave to date! Have u had any?

No one knows I dress!

I got off early and came home for a dressing session today. Pretty elaborate one as it turned out. I didn't finish but planned to tomorrow. I jumped in the shower after and while there, washed a full length girdle, a pantie hose, 2 panties, and a set of tites that I wore.

I hung them in our 3rd floor tower room that has windows open all the time so they'll dry fast. I didn't clean up my bedroom much because I want to finish my session tomorrow after my daughter goes to school. Too much stuff to put away and take out again.

I was expecting my daughter over tonite. But, she never goes upstairs to my bedroom much less the tower another floor up. So, in she comes with her overnite bag. 5 minutes later my ex calls her and tells her to go up and watch the amazing sunset!

My daughter takes off fast up the staircase with me rite behind saying things like, "Maybe we can see it better from the driveway or yard?"

She goes rite by the second floor landing without glancing thru the open door to my bedroom and heads up the steep stairs to the third floor tower!
    My wet things r hanging from a protective railing over looking the stairs. Rite by her head! She's looking down as she hurries and passes by them without looking. As she steps onto the landing, I grab all the items off the railing and head back down. Just as she turns back toward the railing! I toss them all into my bathroom and go back up to join her! Holy crap! Did she see me pull them down?
    Apparently not!? Whew!

So, what's YOUR closest shave!?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-09-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wow Sherry that sounds like a close one.

I usually get my closest shave from a Gillette Fusion...

Very close! I had returned from a business trip with bright red toenails and took a shower. I was just out of the shower toweling off as I heard my wife coming into the room - holy crap! I dropped the towel onto my feet and stood there naked catching up with her about all kinds of stuff. As soon as she went to another room I sprinted to my closet and put on socks! Now I am much more careful about nail polish.

BTW, been away a while, good to be back. - Therese

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When I was in the military, I sometimes dressed enfemme when I was on leave. On one occasion I was going to meet another CD at a hotel in San Francisco. I had gotten dressed (enfemme of course) and was heading for his room carrying my wig when I realized the elevator was heading up to our floor, which was the top floor. I barely got back to my room, before a whole bunch of people came past my room heading so a suite down the hall. Much too close for comfort. If word had gotten out about me dressing enfemme, I would have had a Discharge I wouldn't like!! This was back in the Korean War time!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I once left a pair of tights drying on a hanger in the coat closet and forgot about them. My Dad came over and hung up his coat and later retrieved it, but he didn't say anything. I was a little freaked out when I remembered the tights later that day. He's pretty laid back anyways, so really nothing to worry about.

My closest shave is when I am going out for the evening and my face needs to look just right.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    My closest shave incidentally was last night.

I was sitting in the living room which has stairs down into the hall by the front door.Oddly enough my GF and I were watching a Doris Day film and the girly tune 'Que Sera Sera' comes in and I was singing it changing some lyrics to apply to me,when all of a sudden I hear keys in the front door lock, thankfully her daughter Sarah (isn't that a bit of a coincidence that I was singing that tune?-especially the 'Sera Sera" bit ) .I literally flew over my GF almost knocking her down as she got up and I just got to the first flight of stairs as she came in,1/2 a second later she would have seen me wearing a short black lace nightie and black lace knickers and flats as well as eye liner and heavy mascara and lippy.

Phew is all I can say-I was shaking for an hour! Hugs Victoria P xoxox

was dressed in a red corset, fishnets, frilly panties and high heels when the door bell rang. I live in a cottage and you can see into the bedroom from outside. being in a rural area and with my car in the drive the visitor knew i was home and staring lookiing in the windows banging them in case i hadnt heard them. i threw on jeans, a tshirt and socks and ran to the door in time. the visitor had had no idea what i was wearing underneath........

any luck with the chest hairs ? do you use the fusion for all body hair ? molley1

Tried to think of a Shocker ,,,The worse ones were really younger days ,, Maybe my youngest daughter came in the room once with the closet door was open in our bed room an it NEVER was she saw a pair of shoes an said HEYYYYYYYY who's are these ? My FAVORITE PAIR ,,,, An my wife looked at me an said Oh I got them for you the other day an forgot about them !! We wear almost the same size ,,She has Daddys feet ,,,, I guess the fruit don't fall far from the tree ? Bye,,,Bye ,, My Love ,,, Shoe shopping it isssssssssssss
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    ........ So, what's YOUR closest shave!?
    That would have to be my wife leaving in the morning, me putting on a bra and water balloon forms and one of her blouses and then her coming home unexpectedly because a warning light came on on the car. She caught me in the garage trying to get out of the blouse. I guess that's closer than "close".

But, it's all out in the open now so if there's another close shave it will be with someone else. A friend, a neighbor, etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Stephania
    Mine just happened the other day. There I am sitting in the living room, only one way out
    Got my favorite outfit on short nylon spandex zip up the back skirt, pull on tube top that also
    Ties around the neck, pantyhose, shoes thankfully no makeup and Not expecting the wife for an
    Hour or so...and I hear the garage door open! UH Oh! I strip and throw everything behind the
    Couch and walk out naked freaking out on the inside trying to be calm on the outside. I was able to
    Play it off but man was that close! She accepts some stuff like my pink toenail polish, panties,
    And such but not sure what she'd say about all that.

Two blocks from work, I noticed I had pink nail polish on left over from last night that I had planned on removing in the morning, got up late, forgot. To late to return home, whipped into the nearest 7/11 to grab some nail polish remover, and ran in to a bunch of construction workers getting morning coffee, before working on the street out front. ever try standing in a line of guys like that and keep your hands out of sight, while holding a bottle of polish remover, much less get past the paying for it. But I did make it to work in time, with natural colored nails!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Apparently some people just read the subject line and not the post as proven by their replies "Gilette"

Anyhoo,
    My closest shave was when I was getting ready for a date (as Chantal) with a guy and my mom popped by.
    My parents lived in a town 45 minutes outside of Winnipeg and my mom drove into the city to work everyday. Well on this one day, we had a snow storm and she did not feel comfortable driving on the highway. So she thought she'll drop by place and stay the night. I was not aware of her plans. I was in the middle of doing my make up in the washroom when she came knocking on the door. I ignored the knocks assuming that it was just some stranger. I rarely lock my doors, so I didn't this time. She openned the door and came in calling my name. Here I was with all the make up on except for eye shadow and mascara. I had heels in the middle of the living room floor, nail polish and remover on the kitchen table, little black dress and crossdressing stuff (wig & breast forms) on my bed (bedroom door was open), and I was wearing perfume, a bra, panties and pantyhose.
    Thankfully, my guy clothes were freshly put in the hamper in the washroom. So I shouted that I'm about to hop into the shower and would be out in a bit. I hopped in the shower to quickly take off all the make up and get rid of the smell of perfume. Once finished I ran across the hall and closed the door to the bedroom. My mom was sitting in the living room waiting for me. I was able to cover up the shoes by saying that they were a "girlfriend's".
    I may have been able to cover up my crossdressing, however I still had the issue of my date coming by to pick me up in less than 20 minutes. So I was able to convince my mom to go out to a restaurant with me and left my date hanging.
    Thankfully the date was not around when we came back home and the following day I found a note in my mailbox. I called him and explained the close shave.
    My parents may be aware of my crossdressing (finding fem clothes in my bedroom during my teen years and etc), but there was never any conversation about it. I'm sure they'd be cool with it though, but I have no intentions on coming out to them (if they ask, I'd have no stress in telling them)...... Not to mention my pansexual tendencies (some would call it bisexual, but it's really pansexual for me)
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 10-10-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Mine was the other day. Was lying in bed in panties, bra, and skirt when heard garage open.

While temporarily staying at a 77 yr old lady friend from the church i was attending, I dressed up while she was gone. But, I left two bangles in her bathroom. Later, i left, and came back, to find she had put them on my bed table. i guess no close shave, but caught. Nopthing was said, but later i opened up to her by phone, and she laughed, but was not pleased when i sent her a lot of pics.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I don't think you could call this a close shave but my X, who turned out to be cool with me dressing, asked me once before we shared a closet if I would mind slipping on her new dress so she could hem it, we are close to the same height, with some persuasion on her part I did, but I kept thinking does she know? So she gives me a bra two knee highs full of rice to fill the cups and some hose and the dress? why the bra and hose? she says they will help with my shape to get the dress to hang right so she could get the right height just above her knees OK???? ...... she made a comment about my legs in the hose as I had always shaved my legs swim team and all you know ;-) your legs look better then mine in hose!!! and that dress fits you perfect with tits maybe we should get you one or two. I said why you have a closet full, you just had to be there to see the look on her face, not long after that she had me in her clothes often.

Back in the '80s I played in a road band that stayed in hotels. I had a suite that joined with the drummer and bass player's room. The drummer and his gf were leaving on our day off and I told the gf that I might try on her dress while they were gone. She said OK! Well, it turned out I went to their room while the bass player was gone and put on her dress. After taking it off... and being totally naked, the bass player comes in. I just said "don't ask why I'm in your room naked", he said "OK", and no one ever said anything about it since.

Oh, that's my worst fear right now. I only dress when she goes to work and I'm off. But to hear the garage door open in full dress scares me to death.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Close calls are kinda fun. Actually getting caught--not so much. . .

The scariest moment I had was when I was wearing my sister's homecoming dress, tights and boots with a chunk heel. I was actually in the process of putting on make up in my mother's bathroom when I heard a car pull up. I freaked out and didn't know what to do so I just sat in the bathroom for a few minutes. I heard my mom's voice talking to my sister and her bf. Luckily, I had my male clothes in the bathroom with me. I changed back and washed my face. As for the clothes, I threw them out the window into the backyard. Then I made up an excuse to look for something in the shed and hid the clothes back there for a couple weeks. It was terrifying.

I kinda miss the close shaves and the adrenalin rush that comes with it. I've been outed to everyone that matters and if anyone else catches me, well they can just take a second look.

With a little practice you get really good at the quick change routine.