Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is it about CDing and Pantyhose?

agreed - love my nylons

Banned Read only
    For me, this all started out because of pantyhose. They just felt amazing and still do. This year is the first time I bought thigh highs but I still love that nylon feeling in my back side and stomach as well as my legs. I believe my legs look good with or without and I do not have hair on my legs so it feels even better. Matted hair under pantyhose looks terrible. Something about feet in nylons too. I have several peep toe and sandal high heels and wedges and I love how my toes look too especially when I paint my nails. I find the name pantyhose rather sexy as well and would love to hear someone saying it while "playing". I would also have to change my last name and I just can't do that either.

I love pantyhose! The shine, the look and the way they feel. Support hose are my favorite. I really like having my legs encased in tight nylons. I guess it's just my thing.

Here in the midwest pantyhose/fashion tights are great in the winter. I have always loved wearing them. I don't know why but they keep me warm and feel great. Just wish they would come up with a pair that would keep you cool in the summer.

I'm not a big fan of pantyhose (too restrictive), but thigh highs and a garter belt are good anytime. I'm fully shaved but I still feel my sexiest while in heels n hose. The garter creates a nice frame and accentuates the curves.
    Last edited by sinderella; 10-12-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    Yes, what is it that every single CD friend I run into, has either pantyhose or stockings and usually those fancy printed or textured ones
    You were a CDer at one time,can you remember when wearing womens clothing was a pure joy? I think the fact that since we can't wear them constantly and without ridicule we fantasize about them versus women who make just part of thier mundane wardrobe.

Thera

I'm definitely in the minority on this subject. I don't like to wear hose and that; nor do I fancy girls that do either. I prefer smooth and shaven bare legs.

The fact that I'm kind of an action/adventuress is what prompted me to switch to bare legs or sometimes knee socks. You can't be out in the field sometimes without getting holes and runs in the damn things all over the place(ask Lyta Trevor). Never saw Honey West with a run in her hose but she mostly wore pants anyway. So therefore, so go I.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wear them because they are women's under garments. Plus they make my legs look nice, and I like the tight encased-in-nylon feel.
    One more thing--indecision--so far I have only shaved half my legs; outside of my calves only. My wife is highly opposed to the whole cd idea. She has not made too many negative comments this month, lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Joannas_fiance View Post
    Ok.. I am a GG and I Love my Joanna in nylons, hold-ups, tights, garters the whole nine yards!! They're sexy and not to mention Joanna is smokin in them.. I Love the way they feel also if it matters..

Hope
    Hey, thanks for your reply, it is simply awesome when any of us hear GGs speak up, it makes it for a more complete conversation and feeling of community!

And thanks the respondents, you have reminded me the days long gone but now not forgotten, and it wasn't pantyhose as I always thought of it as cumbersome and somewhat unattractive, but nice silky stockings do make a male skin that much more appealing!

I love stockings and I love garter and stocking even more, the feel the look, just seems really sexy to me, not to mention I don't shav yet
    Formerly Lolisa

Quote Originally Posted by Joannas_fiance View Post
    Ok.. I am a GG and I Love my Joanna in nylons, hold-ups, tights, garters the whole nine yards!! They're sexy and not to mention Joanna is smokin in them.. I Love the way they feel also if it matters..

Hope
    Wow!!! Do you have an older single sister? Hope, You are awesome! Thank you for posting.

I wear pantyhose or thigh high stockings. I wear them day night or Sunday hot or cold. My daughter and I went out shopping today and I had a pair of pantyhose under my jeans made my ballet flats fit better. So it can be hot or cold summer or winter I wear stockings of some type all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Makeup addict!
    A lot of crossdressers wear pantyhose so they don't have to shave their legs

I went to a wedding last weekend and wore a 3/4 sleeve, silk, wrap front dress (very pretty), with ankle strap 3" pumps. It was cool outside and I wore hose. Didn't feel out of place at all. I don't wear the shiny hose, I choose the barest, nudest hose color I can find. I like them because they make the outfit feel more finished ... [SIZE="1"]and they also help to hide imperfections[/SIZE].

I don't wear hose in the summer, with cooler cotton summer dresses or skirts.

To answer Inna's question, I always thought a CDer's love of hose was either fetish (some members seem to live for hose .. maybe it has to do with the feeling of constraint), or just an enjoyment of being able to feel them against the skin after shaving ... which I gather is a novel feeling after having had hairy legs for years. I'm guessing it's a tactile reminder of wearing a feminine item of clothing, but I gather the longer a CDer has shaved, the more ordinary it becomes.

Inna, didn't you appreciate wearing hose when you first began shaving your legs?
    Last edited by ReineD; 10-13-2012 at 02:52 AM.
    Reine

The clothes that we like to wear en femme have to be as far removed from male clothing as possible. You can have short shorts and bare legs as a man, but a skirt and nylons is exclusively female. So is a bra, heels and make-up. All other garments are unisex with small detailed differences. So whenever I dress these feminine components are compulsory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    The clothes that we like to wear en femme have to be as far removed from male clothing as possible. You can have short shorts and bare legs as a man, but a skirt and nylons is exclusively female. So is a bra, heels and make-up. All other garments are unisex with small detailed differences. So whenever I dress these feminine components are compulsory.
    Very well said Lucy
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

Silver Member
    It is very common among most TV/CD types to have had an attraction and fascination with sheer hosiery (whether stockings and/or pantyhose) when they were young. For some of us, it never goes away (any why should it have to?)

It is hard for women to understand why TVs like hosiery, but when one thinks about one reason is because they are not men who are attracted to women (some women find things attractive on men where I, as a hetero man, cannot understand the appeal, but I believe it is sincere.) Lots of hetero men like women in hosiery, does it not stand to reason that those men who wear hose do so for the same reasons? When you think about it, hosiery can be appealing to someone on so many levels...

* They feel nice and sensual
    * They improve the appearance of the wearer's legs
    * They can improve the appearance of one's legs and combined with the feel can make the wearer feel sexy
    * They are distinctly feminine, there is no male counterpart
    * If one likes the professional look, they look professional
    * If one is kinky, they can be kinky
    * If one prefers women who dress in an old fashioned traditional way, they can be old fashioned
    * When one wants to look elegant, they make one look even more elegant

... and on and on.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 10-13-2012 at 04:09 AM.

As Reine so nicely pointed out,legwear covers flaws.Legwear also creates a certain feeling while wearing it[compression,or sometimes restriction],as well as the difference in materials it can be made up of[nylon,spandex,lycra,etc]So,we have the appearance aspect,the feeling aspect and also the femininity[for some] aspect all rolled onto our legs..Girdles are tight,and they too have these same aspects,they are also popular in the CD world.Restriction by way of compression or the feeling from different materials is a HUGE part of the fetish scene and not limited to males.Anyway,did a male decide that his Hooter girls best wear shimmery hose because he liked wearing them too???lol

I always wear pantyhose when dressed and I shave my legs twice a year, once last week because I won't be wearing shorts until I go on holidays in the winter, and by then the hair is back and then I shave when I get back from holidays and the hair will be back by summer. Last week my wife was going through her cloths and I was trying on some dresses, I only had panties on and I tried on the dresses with no pantyhose and I had shaved my legs last week so they looked good. I have to admit It was a great feeling when I walked and feeling the material against my bare legs. But the pantyhose do make my legs look better, they cover alot of defects.

I for one love wearing pantyhose. I grew up in the 50s and 60s when women always wore nylons. I have an advantage that I live in the Washington DC area so it is not unusual to see many professional women wearing them. For instance, I'm going to the Kennedy Center tonight for a concert. While some of the younger women will have bare legs, most of the women attending concerts will be wearing pantyhose; especially since it is getting colder outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    Absolutely - If I'm dressing, I want to be as "girly" as I can.
    Lacey xx

I have loved pantyhose for so long that I forget when it all started, actually I do lol It started as pure fetish for me. My 5th grade teacher. I liked seeing her toes in them peeking out of her heels. I am not a foot person by any means, I think feet in general are ugly but a pair of hose can change that. Not to mention how great they made legs look when the light hit them in a certain way.

Then came the I wonder how they feel thing. I knew how they looked on women but the never ending nagging question was "how did they feel". After getting a pair I found out and was in love with them. Things just progressed from there. Next it was heels, then came a skirt, along with the guilt, shame and everything else that comes with it.

Now, many, many years later, the fetish side of it has diminished to a very low level. I love seeing women in them and I think they really do add a touch of class to any outfit. I hate the excuses as to why they don't like them because after wearing them for countless years, I know they are not telling the truth or they just haven't spent any money on a real pair. The thing I hate the most is when they believe that their legs are nice enough not to wear hose. I have seen very few women that can honestly say this. Is it that they are just lazy? I guess it depends on the girl.

As for me, I still wear them with almost every outfit. I find they add the finishing touch I need to bring it all together. I buy most of my outfits with them in mind. They help with the tuck also which a lot of us find important. I have tried to wear heels without hose and they just feel rough compared to wearing them with hose and to be honest there are a lot more reasons to wear hose compared to the reason not to.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

While I like hose, living in Texas means I mainly wear them to hide leg hair because shaving my legs is absolute murder due to the number of ingrown hairs I get. If I could shave regularly hose would definitely be a less frequent part of my wardrobe.

My Ex-wife love to see me in Pantyhose and a dress cause she said that I look better than she does. And I love wearing them with my shaved legs.
    [SIZE="3"]Its A Girl Thing....Misty[/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/misty52/