Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made it out en femme!

Aspiring Member

I made it out en femme!

. .
    Last edited by ChelseaErtel; 02-03-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Good night Chelsea! May Saturday be an even better thrill.

Lovely Chelsea, I hope that your outings continue and are all positive.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Good start. Sure beats just driving to a gas station in the middle of the night like I did the first time I went out dressed.

Hi Chelsea, Good for you. If there's a way,it's much better to be out. I do respect that some CD's would be facing things like losing their job or being disinherited and for younger gurls there's always the possibility of getting kicked out of the house. But if a person doesn't have to face any of that kind of stuff,life as a "tranny" is a wonderful adventure. I was out for a year or two back in the seventies then I retreated so my Mom and a couple of other people would stop hassling me all the time.

Then about two years ago my sister(I live at her place)asked me why all my facebook freinds seemed to be gays,lesbians,drag queens,crossdressers,drag kings,bisexuals,transexuals,transmen,transvestites !?She asked me if I was "one of them". Something told me "it's time" and I answered her "yes". I go out enfemme fairly often. I go to a trans group in the area where I live. And I have been in a lot of businesses in town enfemme. People don't hassle me and sometimes guys even hold the door for me. I look forward to the pictures. It's nice to meet you.

Samantha

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    CHelsea, I hope your dreams tonight are as sweet as your evening out, and that your day out tomorrow will produce even sweeter dreams. The weekend is yours.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

A good start to the rest of your life.
    I hope you continue to have only good experiences.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That sounds great Chelsea! Hope it keeps going great for you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member

Photos

Last night I wore the jeans, black and white top with the black sweater. The other two photos are my going out outfit today until later tonight.

Going grocery shopping, makeup shopping and going to look at Burlington Coat factory- just found that last night.

I went light on the makeup, used a more moderate pink lipstick, light on the eye liner and some mascara.

Photos are not very good, lighting is very poor, but you get the idea.

Good morning.
    Last edited by ChelseaErtel; 02-03-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Very Pretty, Very Femm. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great pics!!
    and a good look for u
    I need some jeans, tops, and skirts
    My goal is to blend in and most women dont wear pretty dresses EVERY day
    Thank you for making me realize this

XO

Penni

Aspiring Member
    Actually, it was Nicole Brown how advised me and boy it works. I watched other women and tried to take clues. Of course there are women go out with no makeup and should and some that don't need to AND some care about adding a few nice things even if shopping.

The hardest thing, since I can only go out when traveling, is knowing what to bring depending on where you go because the level of effort in dressing varies widely. Good luck blending in. I'll let you know how the shopping goes today.

I'm leaving for the grocery store in few minutes.

Wish me luck.

What a nice look! I really love the whole of you. Very nice pics, thanks for sharing. I hope the rest of your weekend is even more pleasurable
    Preference = Personal Perfection
    Sindee: Naughty by nature, Nice by choice.

Sounds like your experiences gave you positive feedback. I think maybe any doubts just flew out the window. Looks good my friend. I predict you will have many more positive experiences. Give me a buzz anytime Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Just back from grocery shoppingl. Oh how wonderful it was to cruise and shop the cosmetic and hair section. Bought some new lipsick and I've tried the on and they are wonderful. I went to a few cosmetics web sights, uploaded my photo and played with color matching. I used their suggestions and it worked. Just have to wait to see if the foundation is a match, much more difficult but I'm getting pretty good and getting it close.

I don't think anyone "made" me. No one stared and I made lots of eye contact. Even the checker was pleasesn't and did not double takes. Now, I'm going to enjoy a cup of tea, some breadfeast and relax until my shopping outing.

More to come. And, thank you all for your wonderful comments, men don't say things like that, so to you ladies, thank you.
    Last edited by ChelseaErtel; 10-13-2012 at 07:17 AM.

Very nice Chelsea both outfits are wonderful.

That's awesome! keep going, have a great tiime and enjoy your times out. S.

Chelsea,

So glad it went so well! Trust us girl, it just gets better and better. Love the looks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member

Back from shopping

Worries and fears were swept away.

Went to Burlington Coat factory and purchased a nice black evening clutch for $9, two bras for 6 each and a sweater drop neck sweater that I just love (See photo). And I tried it on, the SA showed me to the "ladies" changing area.

Then walked the mall window shopping and went back to a department store - Bon Ton. There two ladies doing charity work and I walked right up and talked to them, made a little donation. Don't think they noticed or cared.

Then in to Bon Ton and browsed for a bit. Found three panties and a camisole I needed (well wanted).

Drove to Cap May, walked, browsed and had a quick lunch.

What a feeling. I saw lots of people in broad daylight, many said hello and I said hello back. I girl is out and I couldn't feel better.

I am in need of a nap, so I'll stop. I could go on, but you get the idea.

I just realized I would like to get a scent, so I absolutely need to go out again. Just wish I could do this at home more.
    Last edited by ChelseaErtel; 02-03-2013 at 08:48 AM.

It makes me glad to see you are a "happy camper" Chelsea. Enjoy it Hon.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The sweater and jeans pic is super cute you look awesome!!
    Fun being out isn't it?

Aspiring Member
    I put that sweater on at the store and just fell in love with it. I'm thinking that I like those drop neck type of clothing.

Way to go Chelsea! You looked great and happy. I'm glad you are having such a great weekend.

Aspiring Member

Update on my outings

I drove down to Cape May and enjoyed the little town. If you have never been there, I highly recommend it. I'm not a "beach girl", too Irish. I get burned, peal and back to where I started but a little bit closer to cancer.

Anyway, I hardly had to give any thought to being a girl. Had to concentrate a little on my walk, but the purse helps with that. Men even held doors for me, how kind. I even had an older gentleman wink at me. I smiled and kept on going. Not my type - 1. a man 2. not my wife.

Drove back to the hotel and tried on some of my new lingerie, and took a nap. Once I got up I dress to go out - heels, black lace dress (same as in my profile photo) and tried to figure out what to do. I really didn't want to go "out" alone so I waited until 7:30 Pm and went to Macy's. I figured I would stand out too much, just picking up a scent before going out.

Oh my goodness, I had such fun at Macy's. I went to the scent section and started sniffing. I very lovely, and short (I'm about 6'1" In my heels, but that's not unusual) SA asked if I needed help. I said yes and she was just lovely, no hint whether she "knew" my gender disguise. She was very attentive and helpful. I decided I wanted to keep the illusion, so I decided to get cash at the ATM. It was a long walk on slippery mall floors, but I made it back to Macy's.

The SA came over and asked if I needed anything, and I told her I did find one I liked but couldn't remember which one but I knew the area. We figured it out and I made my first perfume purchase.

I have to tell you I love the scent I got - eau de toilette (lighter than a perfume) Chanel "Chance". If I wasn't married and I smelled me, I would look and hold on to something on the ground so I didn't float away.

I'm going to go out exploring some of the coastal towns and enjoy an nice October. Just wish some of you girls were with me to enjoy the day.

You are evolving in a positive way my friend and are exploring your femininity and just being yourself. It is the age of feminine energy after all. Those of us who take advantage of it, will reap the benefits. It can only get better. The energy and power we develop is exponential.